Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me (2938 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by abercrombie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Back in primary school, the name of my friend is Gabriel, we really close but not dat close nd he has a junior sister call Pamela... Tho wen we re in primary six she is in class 4... Xo I use to play with her it was mutual till we all graduate.

7yearz later we relocated close to my friends place ND we exchange number me ND do guy.. Xo I went to visit him on evening ND I saw the girl she is now mature and very tall I was surprised nd she still remember me so we just greeted

To cut down some stuff we exchange number nd I can see how she react wit me... The next day I call her nd we greeted and I ask of his brother nd she say he went to work xo I tell her buy nd cut down the call... Two days later she call me but dat was flashing call so I call her back we do just say I nd so on.... I told her to come to my place and she agreed by weekend without even resistance.... I think she will be either 16 or17...so guys should I go on a date with her or just tell her brother which is my friend ... This my first post, so I need mature advice please nd don't insult me or else I go swear he u back
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by ikbnice(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
u realy hav a selfish motive. U ar only here to luk for support. If u cn allow dat to be done to ur sista, den ride on bt av ur helmet on.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Braaad: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
From your write-up, it is very obvious that it is you that is having a crush on the poor girl....

\anyways, you can only proceed at your own risk\

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Smeeky(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecidedIt would have been better if you had typed in your native language sad

We hang pedophiles here in Nigeria undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
you tell her buy and cut down the call abi??
well this is ur first post so i wont 'enter' you.
you are lucky!!
but the guys below me might be merciless..

1 Like

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Do guys let their friends date their sisters Leave that girl alone!! A 16 or 17 year old is way young for you to explore. Even if she's a wild girl, let her be.
If you are real about her though, you can ask for permission from her brother...so if you mess up, he can finally use a cutlass on you

1 Like

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
You need someone to slap correct sense inside your empty skull.

Pls stop thinking/seeing with your balls
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by hos4x(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'm guessing you stopped schooling when you were in primary six....so 7 years wasted...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by pTomz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
ur english tho

It's just beyond my comprehensive ability undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by abercrombie(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Braaad:

From your write-up, it is very obvious that it is you that is having a crush on the poor girl....

\anyways, you can only proceed at your own risk\
she agree to come to my place by weekend... Still got me confused if I should go on with my plans or delete her number
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by abercrombie(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
pTomz:
ur english tho

It's just beyond my comprehensive ability undecided
niqqa don't me wrong I am just typing with a two mind... So go duck up mama Pucci if u observe Ma linez
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
That should tighten the friendship with ur friend if u care to take her serioz and take the sh*t to the next level wink
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
abercrombie:
she agree to come to my place by weekend... Still got me confused if I should go on with my plans or delete her number
which school u talk say you go again?

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by keko14: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Since u need advice here is my advice......wen she come tell her to open her leg n gigin..
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Peachess(f): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chai! The way you write sha, just like a primary 4 pupil that was given access to the internet and he stumbled upon nairaland, so he decided to create this whack thread.
Just because a girl is friendly doesn't mean she wanna date you, okay? Start thinking with you head instead of using dick!
No offense dude
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by IamLEGEND1: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Your English needs God in its life.....

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by abercrombie(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
That should tighting the friendship with ur friend if u care to take her serioz and take the sh*t to the next level wink
am close with her brother.... Should I talk with him or play my game in secret... Cause the girl use to call me frequently and am confused
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
abercrombie:
am close with her brother.... Should I talk with him or play my game in secret... Cause the girl use to call me frequently and am confused

However you want it and feel it right bro. smiley
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
abercrombie:
Back in primary school, the name of my friend is Gabriel, we really close but not dat close nd he has a junior sister call Pamela... Tho wen we re in primary six she is in class 4... Xo I use to play with her it was mutual till we all graduate.

7yearz later we relocated close to my friends place ND we exchange number me ND do guy.. Xo I went to visit him on evening ND I saw the girl she is now mature and very tall I was surprised nd she still remember me so we just greeted

To cut down some stuff we exchange number nd I can see how she react wit me... The next day I call her nd we greeted and I ask of his brother nd she say he went to work xo I tell her buy nd cut down the call... Two days later she call me but dat was flashing call so I call her back we do just say I nd so on.... I told her to come to my place and she agreed by weekend without even resistance.... I think she will be either 16 or17...so guys should I go on a date with her or just tell her brother which is my friend ... This my first post, so I need mature advice please nd don't insult me or else I go swear he u back

Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by pTomz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
abercrombie:
niqqa don't me wrong I am just typing with a two mind... So go duck up mama Pucci if u observe Ma linez
I wasn't even trying to insult u bt ur sufficient daftness couldn't let you reason aright..grow up kid
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
baba change dat heading abeg. na u get crush on her.
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bro allow her taste the rod
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by ogeoflyf(f): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lwkmd!! shocked grin grin grin "cut down the call" grin
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Braaad: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
You invited her in the first place...and she came probably out of the respect she has for you....you are just making assumptions that she crushes on you cos she came to your house by weekend..., my guy , clear your mind of such thoughts, free the little girl, go out there and look for your class n date. of course she is under-age and I hate reading about rape cases everyday.

abercrombie:
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by sirxbit(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dear english...rip.u no b our language b4 na british da cause all dis ones ;DDear english...rip.u no b our language b4 na british da cause all dis ones:-D
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Kelklein(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
From your write up, I could tell you are 18-20years thereabout..

You are also a newbie on NL

my advice: there is nothing wrong with having an open friendly relationship with your friend's sister but make sure you two stay away from sex - I'm sure you don't want to father a child now. focus more on your studies boy..you will be glad you do..

next time you posting in this forum, avoid using all those shorthands as much as possible.. they make you sound immature and vague..
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by debque(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
damn....u finally murdered English in chilled blood....u Berra leave dah girl alone n face ya studies...
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Op no mind all these hypocrites...if she want am give am well well no be u start to dey fck him friend sisters... & what's the sh1t I hear about paedophile nonsense... when Tyga dey fck Kylie abi una want swear say una never fck smallie b4 grin grin
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by MrMcJay(m): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2015
OP, would you like an orange jumpsuit, a blue or a white one?

Answer carefully as you need to look good in prison.
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by Richy4(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2015
OP,I got only one question for you and I suggest you give me an answer no matter how unreasonable it may sound.

Assuming you were walking along the street, and you saw your younger sister who is 15years old but is growing faster than her age with a friend of yours whom you share everything with in an awkward situation/ position, how will you feel?
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by williamsean(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2015
Smeeky:
undecidedIt would have been better if you had typed in your native language sad

We hang pedophiles here in Nigeria undecided
hahahahahahahahahahaha guy u get bad mouth joor
Re: Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me by pet4ril(f): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Don't please so that you will still have your respect in her side n dat of the family. .if she were grown up now 25above and u want to marry her, dat one will earn you more respect. But for now, please if she comes just greet her, discuss her plans with her n give her a brotherly advice n how she should as much as possible stay away from sex cool good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halfrica In Love / I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do? / How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.