Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) (2940 Views)

ALL FÙCKING NIGHT: See How I Did It All Night Like A Bad Boy [PICTURE] / BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
So recently, dis nairalander named onugeks has been opening threads on how to stop being a "nice guy" and how to become a badoo.
Well let me help me so he'd stop disturbing us here!

Ever Wondered why women like bad boys? Its not bcuz they're jerks - noone likes jerks. But because they are confident and assertive.

1. Be a Man : You have your own time, ur dreams, ur plans, so never compromise them to make any woman happy. For instance, if u don't like something, don't pretend to like it. Be confident about ur likes and dislikes.
2. Become the center Of ur world : You exist primarily to make urself happy, other people's happiness are secondary to yours.
If you treat urself like you are important, other people including women would see you as important too.

3. Stop caring About Everything
Bad boys don't sweat the same stuffs, they're sure they have under control.

4. Stop asking for permission or Approval
Don't look to others to figure if you're doing what is "right", do what feels right to you.

5. Work on your walk
As funny as it sounds, your walk speak alot bout you, Am not sayin you should walk like a street thug but ur walk shouldn't be timid either. No slouching, head upright, no taking up small space.

6. Learn To say NO
When ladies find out you have difficulty saying NO, they ride on you, the bad boy knows how to say NO when needed.

7. Lead
Don't be afraid to go first, if the need to be selfish comes, be selfish! Never sacrifice ur seat for a Lady unless she's pregnant or old enough. Be independent, don't join ur friends behind their back to everywhere they go.

8. Hit the Gym
Being a bad boy requires physical strength to defend yourself and ur loved ones if need arises.
Stand for ur right.

9. Never Ever Snitch
Unless you are at gunpoint, never snitch on someone.

10. Go after what you want, Never settle for less
Whether in the dating aspect or every aspect of life, never pity urself. If the woman you want isn't intrested, let her go.

11. Be cocky
Don't always worship women, don't asslick women, never ever help a woman who isn't ur mother to hold her handbag!
You should try to tease women sometimes and not always be nice. Don't try to be with her always, give her space too.

12. Never compare yourself with others
He's more handsome than u, so what?
Build some self-esteem.
Don't look for approval from others.
Own ur style and way of life.

Finally
13. Always be urself
Women can always tell a fake guy, be urself!
Bold, confident, cocky, happy, independent badboy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by KingZeus(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2016
Durentt I respect u for this!
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Freakypinky(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
Where are the real men here? wink
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
Awwwwe! embarassed

Awwwwe! is durent tryna be A bad boy? sad I loved you nice tho...tongue

Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2016
I don't care about being a bad boy, I prefer to remain a gentleman that I am... But a gentleman that doesn't give a shit about girls . Lol
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by mrvitalis(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2016
There is just two steps.. ..
1) look good with swag (Like me)

2)reject the ugly girls and Bleep the pretty ones without feelings
And walla u are a bad boy like me wink wink
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Awwwwe! embarassed

Awwwwe! is durent tryna be A bad boy? sad
I loved you nice tho...tongue

Honey, I was never nice!! grin

You're talkin like dis bcuz u don't kno me in person. Lol
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
iamdurent:

Honey, I was never nice!! grin

You're talkin like dis bcuz u don't kno me in person. Lol
Lol. Really? undecided

So...I ain't psychic After all.

Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. Really? undecided

So...I ain't psychic After all.

Maybe grin
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by nonjebose(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2016
Why snitch at gun point? Ridiculous! Stand your ground, hold out, be true to your 'badness' and see it out to the end.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Booty4me: 5:35pm On May 28, 2016
Well that's yours ... Mine below

Some women like bad boys; some do not.
If you are truly seeking to be a "bad boy" then I would suggest:

Rarely calling or contacting her.

Limit your contact to time periods that you want to spend with her.Displaying limited or no interest in matters that concern her.

Putting your needs above hers, most or all of the time.Putting your wants above hers,most or all of the time.Not listening to her most of the time.

Borrowing money from her and living off of her earnings.

Treating her poorly both in public and private.

Forgetting things that are important to her and then failing to show significant (or any) remorse for doing as such.Openly disdaining her friends and family members.Acting in a controlling or manipulative manner whenever you are around her.

All of these behaviors are anti-social and are signs that you have become the "bad boy" that you were seeking to be. While there is an audience for this, it is usually a small audience and even they will become tired of your antics unless they see some sign that you are able to respect them a person.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2016
Booty4me:
Well that's yours ... Mine below

Some women like bad boys; some do not.
If you are truly seeking to be a "bad boy" then I would suggest:

Rarely calling or contacting her.

Limit your contact to time periods that you want to spend with her.Displaying limited or no interest in matters that concern her.

Putting your needs above hers, most or all of the time.Putting your wants above hers,most or all of the time.Not listening to her most of the time.

Borrowing money from her and living off of her earnings.

Treating her poorly both in public and private.

Forgetting things that are important to her and then failing to show significant (or any) remorse for doing as such.Openly disdaining her friends and family members.Acting in a controlling or manipulative manner whenever you are around her.

All of these behaviors are anti-social and are signs that you have become the "bad boy" that you were seeking to be. While there is an audience for this, it is usually a small audience and even they will become tired of your antics unless they see some sign that you are able to respect them a person.

Sorry, me don't think this are badboys traits!

It simply traits of a guy who doesn't care bout his woman.
Why would u disdain a lady's family members?

OK, diz ur steps are a lil bit extreme, me thinks.
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2016
Can't believe This gay could post such. Anyways, I like what u did. U completely nailed it.

I love it when i'm Cocky, brings out that Royal flyness in Me 8-) Ya heard!
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Can't believe This gay could post such. Anyways, I like what u did. U completely nailed it.

I love it when i'm Cocky, brings out that Royal flyness in Me 8-) Ya heard!
ya mehn!
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by pikin1(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2016
God sef know say i jst come read comments undecided
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by slimthugchimee(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2016
being a bad boy also comes with the face...can you belive i have even tried to.look like a tout and yet people say that it doesnt fit me angry that badboy doesnt fit me angry pleade what good boy does dreadlocks and wears earrings angry
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
being a bad boy also comes with the face...can you belive i have even tried to.look like a tout and yet people say that it doesnt fit me angry that badboy doesnt fit me angry pleade what good boy does dreadlocks and wears earrings angry

Lol. A badboy and a thug are nt d same thing!
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2016
iamdurent:

Lol. A badboy and a thug are nt d same thing!
can you believe if i tell people my nick is slimthug there will be like"you? thug? keep decieving yaself" angry
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by UyiIredia(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2016
iamdurent:

Finally
13. Always be urself
Women can always tell a fake guy, be urself!
Bold, confident, cocky, happy, independent badboy.

I see. And what if the guy is the opposite of all you have written as himself. This one done mess up wetin u don dey talk since.
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by demzylahot(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
can you believe if i tell people my nick is slimthug there will be like"you? thug? keep decieving yaself" angry
lol grin
Not everyone was born to be a thug, bro.
Be yourself.
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
UyiIredia:

I see. And what if the guy is the opposite of all you have written as himself. This one done mess up wetin u don dey talk since.

Idk bro.

But

The most important thing is him being himself.
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
demzylahot:
Nice one bro

Thanks
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2016
i cant believe that this sissy gay lord wrote this... i smell copy and paste
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Awwwwe! embarassed

Awwwwe! is durent tryna be A bad boy? sad
I loved you nice tho...tongue

but he never got into your pants did he Nice guys never get there
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
lol... The op shud av said '' how to be a man'' ..... That's being a man... Altho being a man means being sensitive to what your patners needs are and doing what seems right too.... Many guys just become possy niggas trying too hard to be nice.
The way a guy walks tell a lot about his confidence.... I walk like a boss and hang my head over my neck like a proud peacock.
I do things my way and modify somethings to please my patner. ..... Top of it, be confident about yourself.
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
but he never got into your pants did he Nice guys never get there
Lol. grin Lmao

Nice or nah! He wouldn't.

Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin Lmao

Nice or nah! He wouldn't.

nice or nah you say

Bet you've not come accross a guy that knows his onions well enough.
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by iamdurent(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nice or nah you say

Bet you've not come accross a guy that knows his onions well enough.

Guy, she's tryna tell u am gay,

I ain't sexually attracted to ladies
Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by hertz9te(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2016
who badboy don epp?

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Bad Boy (for Onogueks) by Maxi112: 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
nice one bro, typical me! no offence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho / Wickedness / 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.