Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (95590 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by jpphilips(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Goldenboy007:
Every idle words shall be accounted for ... I definitely do not support men of God living opulence life but its unethical, misguided, mischievous, malicious and slanderous to ascribe any property acquired by RCCG Incorporated as being owned by Pastor Adeboye. It's like saying the Pope owns Rome. If Adeboye retires today they would appoint another leader, those properties belong to RCCG. Stop joining people to spread stories you know nothing about if you do not want God to ask you to account for it. I am not a member of RCCG so keep your insults to yourself !!!

Rodent, how did you access the internet?
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nathdim: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
LatestTrend:
I know and the same God blessed solomon in wealth as well.

Solomon na old testament jesus na new testament
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
jpphilips:

Rodent, how did you access the internet?

How dare you? What kind of insolent uncultured dolts is Nigeria breeding these days? Which of the rural slums did this ragamuffin son of a gun crawl out from? Did your mother not teach you manners or public decorum? Laaawd gawwwwd!!! What damage has Internet done to this generation? Does poverty make people mentally deficient or are you just being mischievously senile? It's people like you that lack home training that I get them traced down to teach you manners!!#
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Lanre747: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
lol just listen to some of these foolish supporters!!!!
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by LatestTrend: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
So the God of old testament is different from new testament ?

nathdim:
Solomon na old testament jesus na new testament
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nathdim: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
LatestTrend:
So the God of old testament is different from new testament ?

i don't know ask the white men who wrote the bible don't forget to ask them if the God of the Muslims is different from the God of the Christians
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Sahara reporters are junk journalists. That is not RCCG logo.

Let us be careful the things we utter because we shall be made accountable for every idle word we speak.
Buhahahahahahahahahaha. The gods be praised. She is no more a mod. Ban me,if u can.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by jpphilips(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Goldenboy007:

How dare you? What kind of insolent uncultured dolts is Nigeria breeding these days? Which of the rural slums did this ragamuffin son of a gun crawl out from? Did your mother not teach you manners or public decorum? Laaawd gawwwwd!!! What damage has Internet done to this generation? Does poverty make people mentally deficient or are you just being mischievously senile? It's people like you that lack home training that I get them traced down to teach you manners!!#

A goat want his opinion respected, News flash! I will only feed you grass, hope you are ready!!
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Kayelyon: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2016
jpphilips:

A goat want his opinion respected, News flash! I will only feed you grass, hope you are ready!!

Spend sometime listening to yourself & i hope you finally realize how stupid you really are.
The church is marching on. More wealth. More glory. More strides for the Kingdom.
And our leaders owe you no explanation at all.
Suck it up or rant all you want.
ADEBOYE'S JET was a joint project embarked upon by few billionaires in the ministry.
Thats what sons do for their father. They surprise them with gifts that advance their fathers vision.
There was absolutely no fundraising.
And to spend time explaining to you the ministry's transparence with church offerings may be a waste of time.
Do you know how much RCCG does for the poor?
Those who know know.
Satan must use pple. So like Jesus said to judas, i say to every accuser here "do what you must".
The story of the endtime will not be complete without those who vehemently attacked God's anointed because of lies, mistakes or misconceptions!
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Jolomsguy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls can someone show us the Redeemed Logo?

We are waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.