Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (95595 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tolustx(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Firefire:

If your assertion is correct?

Please note that unfortunately Nigeria as a nation had being reduced to a state of lies, fabrication, caricature and misinformation, where news and publications don't go through any quality checks.

Thanks to APC.

source of this pix is emmanuelaviation.com

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tdayof(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
FolabiCash:

Idiot what's the difference
you are the idiot here.. Mumu
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Firefire(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
tolustx:

source of this pix is emmanuelaviation.com

Too bad...

Sahara desert is useless. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by 4C2215131: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
ikorodureporta:
grin

Got me rolling on the floor, laughing like....
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nnemuka(f): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
nn
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by slapandfall(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
debetmx:

Mr. Linus Elias.

Adeboye trekked on 3MB? Am sure they took pictures.

You see how difficult it is to believe.. so great was the sacrifice even some men of God paid.

Even more.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by debetmx(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
slapandfall:

You see how difficult it is to believe.. so great was the sacrifice even some men of God paid.

Even more.

Tell that to gullible Nigerian followers of "god of men".
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nedu2000(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
So ea sports is Enoch Adeboye sports abi? angry
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Adyrin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
You D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ forbid to go?
Abi who say make dem shout nor get mouth?
Since you know d villages, you can as well just go dere and start a church na!
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by PecE2Make: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
When Jesus was here on earth, him de waka from Galilee to Judan preaching. But the new generation and new testement pastors they always fly like witch craft. I no call any body name ooo

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by bezimo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Firefire:
It is well...

Unreserved respect to daddy G.O for his determination to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

However, diversion from the principal Good News message of the cross to business venture of floating a luxury airline could be a distraction (my thought), this act thou is arguable.

The Master's words comes to mind...

... 'Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth'?

Whats the correlation between having a private jet and preaching the gospel or been wordly.So the good things of this world cannot be owned by christians. If Jesus were living in our days, would he be trekking around and using public transport for his preaching engagement all over the world? Please take your hypocritical argument to the garbage. You forgot that When Jesus preached in his days he would enter a ship and there would be a convoy of other ships following him on the sea.What does that tell you?
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Prettysunshine(f): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Makweembo:
He clearly wants people to know he's the owner - his own initials are on the jet!!!

http://www.thetrentonline.com/photos-pastor-adeboye-acquires-new-65-million-gulfstream-jet-with-redeemed-logo-inscribed-look/
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has reportedly taken delivery of a new Gulfstream jet valued at $65 million.

According to a source which prefers to be remain unnamed, the jet was delivered to Adeboye recently and has the logo of the RCCG on it along with the initials of the General Overseer, EA.

See email delivered to The Trent on the subject and the photo gallery after.

Here are some exclusive new pictures of Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s brand new Gulfstream private jet, worth approximately $65 million.

Putting to rest any doubts as to whether he is the actual owner, the cleric boldly emblazoned his initials ‘EA’ alongside the RCCG logo of a dove on the tail of the plane. Additionally, the jet is registered with the number ‘N370EA’, another clear reference to ‘Enoch Adeboye’ as its new owner. Sahara Reporters initially reported it was Synagogue Pastor T.B. Joshua who had purchased the new G550 but backtracked less than 24 hours later to reveal Pastor Adeboye was in fact the new owner of the luxury aircraft.

Well i am still looking for the A beside the E
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Every idle words shall be accounted for ... I definitely do not support men of God living opulence life but its unethical, misguided, mischievous, malicious and slanderous to ascribe any property acquired by RCCG Incorporated as being owned by Pastor Adeboye. It's like saying the Pope owns Rome. If Adeboye retires today they would appoint another leader, those properties belong to RCCG. Stop joining people to spread stories you know nothing about if you do not want God to ask you to account for it. I am not a member of RCCG so keep your insults to yourself !!!
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Caracta:

I'm not stubborn. I'm as gentle as a dove.
cheesy
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nedupel(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this really must have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink
u just nailed it.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nedupel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
See wait o... My own issue is that people should mind their business and leave these men.

The millions of people you call "fools" because they're giving to them are not complaining.

If God didn't send them, He will eventually deal with them by Himself.

At least you're lucky you are not among the "gullible" ones; so why bother?

THEREFORE, SHUT THE HECK UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! angry angry angry
tell dem in this nija can one fool everyone all the time.God is blessing them all
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by diamondzs(f): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
I have always maintained that every redeemer is a HERETIC and will surely get a spot in HELL
They not "redeemer" but "redeemed"
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
FolabiCash:

Idiot what's the difference
??
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Rexology: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ajgal10:

Your pastor can Start that.POOR PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS EXIST IN THE WORLD.I AM NO REDEEMER BUT I FEEL PEOPLE OVER REACT ABOUT CLERGY MEN HAVING LUXURIES,ARE THEY NOT HUMANS?THEY HAVE TO FL
OW WITH THE TIMES THEY LIVE IN.MAKE UNA LEAVE OUR CHURCH ALONE TILL CHRIST COMES.
What I said is not peculiar to RCCG, it's the phenomenon in the body of Christ (Church) today, materialism has taken the front seat in the Church whereas righteousness it's on its way out of the Church. Yes MOG are still human beings, however, you should know that some positions one holds restrict him from doing some certain things even when such individual might ordinarily want to do it.
Imagin a father who's children are hungry with no food at home to eat, yet the father went to buy brand new Volkswagen Wagon for evangelism and when the children cried to their father that they have not eaten, he told them that 'man shall not leave by bread alone' how do you think the children will behave to their father?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Rexology: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ajgal10:

Your pastor can Start that.POOR PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS EXIST IN THE WORLD.I AM NO REDEEMER BUT I FEEL PEOPLE OVER REACT ABOUT CLERGY MEN HAVING LUXURIES,ARE THEY NOT HUMANS?THEY HAVE TO FL
OW WITH THE TIMES THEY LIVE IN.MAKE UNA LEAVE OUR CHURCH ALONE TILL CHRIST COMES.
A voice will always cry from the wilderness . Have you actually thought within yourself why is it written that judgment will start from the church?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by amjf(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
lol...echo alpha ...yet you say you are an aviation student...

dude, EA here means Emmanuel Aviation. kindly visit www.emmanuelaviation.com nd confirm the logo.

Echo and Alpha are simply words used in spelling stuffs anywhere in the UK and US, just as we have A for Apple, B for Ball, they use, A for Alpha, E for Echo, and this is used when you try to spell your name or whatever on the phone to a customer care

LMAO. Google aviation alphabets. just take correction bro. Emmanuel Aviation cld be the airline name but not d reg number. the military also has their alphabet.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Esdb3: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
See wait o... My own issue is that people should mind their business and leave these men.

The millions of people you call "fools" because they're giving to them are not complaining.

If God didn't send them, He will eventually deal with them by Himself.

At least you're lucky you are not among the "gullible" ones; so why bother?

THEREFORE, SHUT THE HECK UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! angry angry angry

Don't tell me you believe this dumb post
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by timothybet2(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Akin0: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
That is not the logo of Redeem. Please check again
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by otiigba1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Meanwhile his gulibble church members are brainwashed, hungry, poor, jobless and deluded grin

Praise the lord!!!!!!!! Can some body say! Amen!!!!!!!!!!

while the pastor is enjoying their money, he is busy trying to convince them to sow more seeds and pay more tithes, church is an easy money making scam. grin
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
nedupel:
u just nailed it.

I'm the son of a carpenter cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by PublicAssurance: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=18pt]A continuation of Nigerian cult leaders (pastors with a cult following) flying private jets....while Fela is still rolling in his grave singing "suffering and Smiling"[/size]
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by flokii: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Some church members go don get heart attack.. e sure me diee.. grin
Some go dey review their faith... whether itz worth it being a christian or not
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tabisegroup(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2015
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?
The interior villages are waiting for u
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by ebukaOtika(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
THE CHURCH IS MOVING TO THE appointed SITE
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nathdim: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2015
LatestTrend:
You are mumu. Will pastor adeboye feed every poor member ? You guys just talk silly. Let those poor members do something about their lives. Stop relying on others to feed you. I'm sure all of them are not handicapped.

you have forgotten that it's the same jesus christ that told nicodemus to go and sell all his properties and give to the poor b4 he can see the kingdom of God
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by LatestTrend: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
I know and the same God blessed solomon in wealth as well.

nathdim:
you have forgotten that it's the same jesus christ that told nicodemus to go and sell all his properties and give to the poor b4 he can see the kingdom of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.