Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (95592 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Vikky014(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
See wait o... My own issue is that people should mind their business and leave these men.

The millions of people you call "fools" because they're giving to them are not complaining.

If God didn't send them, He will eventually deal with them by Himself.

At least you're lucky you are not among the "gullible" ones; so why bother?

THEREFORE, SHUT THE HECK UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! angry angry angry
dnt mind dem
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Firefire:
It is well...

Unreserved respect to daddy G.O for his determination to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

However, diversion from the principal Good News message of the cross to business venture of floating a luxury airline could be a distraction (my thought), this act thou is arguable.

The Master's words comes to mind...

... 'Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth'?
u think say wetin u talk make sense ni?
So in ur little mind, the Kingdom of God is about been on the average and below? What's wrong (sin) in been wealthy in the Kingdom? Pls explain with scriptural quotes. Or that he's into business, does it mean he has abandoned God's job?

Don't u know that even in the millitary, there are men of God, are they abandoning the fact that they know God?
Pls, I'm curious... I really want to understand the beef with u guys and wealthy men of God.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by jojutolu(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2015
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?
And where do u think they started from? Change ur thinking man
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink
nice one bro! Not everyone thinks in this way. The ones with their poverty mentality assume wealth of a Christian to be a lavish way of a sinful life. Let me not even go into the reason why 'Jesus came so that the poor will be rich'.

Yea, and there are men who knows how to manage time. That a man of God is wealthy does not mean he has backslided.
Afterall, the kingdom of God is riches beyond measures. I don't support those that greedily acquire theirs oh! Its between them and God, e nor concern me.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Tronic(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
RCCG started entering remote places b4 many of us wia born
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by jojutolu(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

SERIOUSLY?? You're trying to explain to these people? You go waste time o.

Them never see anything yet.

When the Church was poor due to ignorance, they enjoy saying "as poor as a church rat"

Now the Church has knowledge and has moved prophetically into realms of unexplainable wealth.. THey have HEADAches!! grin grin grin
Tell them! I checked ur moniker and I CD see u re really glorified. U knw one of the reasons why I read treads like this that plans to expose 'frivolous' life style of men of God, to check the number of people that are still running the rat race and if not careful will be ravaged by poverty in their generation.....more still to come, they will learn from the church nani by fire by force cool
GlorifiedTunde:

When the Church was poor due to ignorance, they enjoy saying "as poor as a church rat"

Now the Church has knowledge and has moved prophetically into realms of unexplainable wealth.. THey have HEADAches!! grin grin grin
Tell them! I checked ur moniker and I CD see u re really glorified. U knw one of the reasons why I read treads like this that plans to expose 'frivolous' life style of men of God, to check the number of people that are still running the rat race and if not careful will be ravaged by poverty in their generation.....more still to come, they will learn from the church nani by fire by force
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2015
I don't wanna reply This post but it's getting out of hands
Pastors have the most costly Jets in the world
Pastors have the most costly schools in the world
Pastors have the most costly hospitals in the world.
Bible said words of God are not for sell but indirectly Pastors are selling it
Let me explain. Text 3304 to 134 for bishop so so devotion or Bible studies each SMS cos #50 motley ok
They same Pastors will tell you that secular music is a sin
Our leaders Sud create jobs opportunity for the masses but are busy spending billions of naira on a secular life

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Nnemuka:
Pastors from hellfire.... This is not what the bible preaches.....
The Bible recorded that the disciples sold their belongings and properties, then used the proceeds to feed the poor.
But in our days, pastors now focus on having the largest auditorium, largest church, etc to whose glory if i may ask?

Hell fire awaits all pastorpreneur who preaches wealth instead of salvation.
First of all, that is not the logo of RCCG or PST. E.A ADEBOYE.
Secondly, hell is for people like you who are quick to judge without confirming thr truth.
Thirdly, you have to repent and seek for God's mercy and wisdom.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Ayatullah(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2015
TIME FOR THEM TO PAY TAX!
With the floating of Airlines, it's time for the Churches involved to pay the necessary taxes to the Federal Government.

No sentiments attached, that should be the norm. No one should deceive us in the name of evangelism.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2015
feyilag:
RCCG has many welfare plans 4 not just its members but outsiders including non Christians if u doubt me,u can make ur research.i c no big deal in it if its 2ru.our pastors teach us dat God owns all tinz& can bless us wit al we want/need.if dey are poor,tel me wil u bliv dempersonally,il doubt a Pastor who teaches such& is suffering 4rm poverty.so u c ders no big deal so far its not d church's money& I can testify dat its His personal money cos He has private buisnesses.most pple who accuse pastors of embezzling church funds dnt even drop deir tithes so I wonder y dey complain wen God blesses His Children,although der are som pastors who may b guilty of dis.does d fact dat pple are suffering stop u 4rm buying gud phones,clothes& cars?King Solomon was a blessed Man by God& der wer stil poor pple arnd Him who wer in need. d realistic tin is der wil always b pple who are suffering but d best we can do is to limit their no& help in every way we can.if u feel its church money He used, leave him 2 God& stop concluding/judging.ask ur self dis question,wen last did I give 2 d poor or help d needy?so u c,u may b guily of d offence u tink e is commiting which I knw e isnt committing cos am aware of d many welfare plans RCCG has 4 d community.help d poor/needy in ur own little way 1st,its not a duty meant 4 Pastors alone.d issue we av in 9ja is dat we expect 2 much 4rm our pastors& stop bin spiritual in our own private lives.helping d poor begins wit u!!!!!!!!!by d way dat is not d RCCG Logo I know.if doz judging av d money dey wil buy more dan dat,dey are saying all dis cos dey dnt av d money!!!
I like your reply but if we are to be truthful here I tell you that Nigeria Pastors are far richer than the founders of Christianity why
How many private jets do he have? How many government jet DO AMERICA have or NIGERIA?
You send we shouldn't judge them but no one is judging any body here we are only telling them the truth becoz they also tell people what they think is bad
They said musicians should stop secular music does it mean they are judging musicians
They said politicians should stop embezzling money are they judging politicians
The richest man of God in this world supposed to be POPE, CARDINALS but they understand the live of Christ or the preaching

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by didochilling(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:

No vex jare, no mind me... enjoy bro wink

@KOKOA... must a pastor be poor? please where is the redeemed camp situated? isit not in a village close to abeokuta? where is Canaanland situtated? the HQ of winner's chapel. is it not in sango ota ogun state? have dey not made the communities a better place? must dey be poor and haggered? we need to be careful the way we approach all these things. the ways of God r not the ways of men. stop seeing thing from your own perspective. why do ppl only like to dwell on the poor side? have you bothered to see what God says about those that serve him genuinely? the part in the bible that speaks about a transference of wealth to the kingdom of God? and how we will be lenders to nations. so why is private jet an issue to most. its because ur mind has limited God tojust cars. a jet is nothing to God and he will give to whom he willeth. do u know when Adeboye started preaching the gospel? for more than 30yrs or even 40yrs. please do ur own business diligently for 40yrs and see weda private jet will be an issue.how much more service to God. why wont God bless him with jets?

finally, God is only as big as u think him to be. he will neva manifest himself more than your faith can accomodate. so if jet na big tin to u den u probably will neva have it. its is d same God that will give u money for house rent wen u ask that will give anoda person an estate wen he asks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by didochilling(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2015
jojutolu:

And where do u think they started from? Change ur thinking man

@KOKOA... must a pastor be poor? please where is the redeemed camp situated? isit not in a village close to abeokuta? where is Canaanland situtated? the HQ of winner's chapel. is it not in sango ota ogun state? have dey not made the communities a better place? must dey be poor and haggered? we need to be careful the way we approach all these things. the ways of God r not the ways of men. stop seeing thing from your own perspective. why do ppl only like to dwell on the poor side? have you bothered to see what God says about those that serve him genuinely? the part in the bible that speaks about a transference of wealth to the kingdom of God? and how we will be lenders to nations. so why is private jet an issue to most. its because ur mind has limited God tojust cars. a jet is nothing to God and he will give to whom he willeth. do u know when Adeboye started preaching the gospel? for more than 30yrs or even 40yrs. please do ur own business diligently for 40yrs and see weda private jet will be an issue.how much more service to God. why wont God bless him with jets?

finally, God is only as big as u think him to be. he will neva manifest himself more than your faith can accomodate. so if jet na big tin to u den u probably will neva have it. its is d same God that will give u money for house rent wen u ask that will give anoda person an estate wen he asks.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by zheroes(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
See wait o... My own issue is that people should mind their business and leave these men.

The millions of people you call "fools" because they're giving to them are not complaining.

If God didn't send them, He will eventually deal with them by Himself.

At least you're lucky you are not among the "gullible" ones; so why bother?

THEREFORE, SHUT THE HECK UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! angry angry angry
one cant shut up because their brains have been scammed and colonized, they need freedom, more like been hypnotized

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by amjf(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
POINT OF CORRECTION THE "EA" STANDS FOR ECHO ALPHA. NOT HIS NAMES. IT IS AN AVIATION TERM. AM A TRASPORT MANAGEMENT STUDENT, AVIATION MAJOR. THE N STANDS FOR NOVEMBER ALSO AN AVIATION TERM NOT D MONTH OF PURCHASE OR ANYTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by ooshinibos: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
toyeoye:
Hard to believe
will it be hard to believe if a muslim imam had bought the same type of jet ?
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink

DOES THAT PICTURE OF A FLYING DOVE LOOK LIKE R C C G LOGO TO U?

Do U really think reporters will be allowed into a jet owned by Pastor E. A. Adeboye?

seriously Bro don't believe everything U see.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
psucc:
No be this same jet them say Na TB Joshua buy.

Una want put trouble for the kingdom of God abi? God no go gree!

some people are already falling for the cooked up story oooo
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by rexbuton: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mods please change the title. it is misleading
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tunergy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Makweembo:
He clearly wants people to know he's the owner - his own initials are on the jet!!!

http://www.thetrentonline.com/photos-pastor-adeboye-acquires-new-65-million-gulfstream-jet-with-redeemed-logo-inscribed-look/
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has reportedly taken delivery of a new Gulfstream jet valued at $65 million.

According to a source which prefers to be remain unnamed, the jet was delivered to Adeboye recently and has the logo of the RCCG on it along with the initials of the General Overseer, EA.

See email delivered to The Trent on the subject and the photo gallery after.

Here are some exclusive new pictures of Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s brand new Gulfstream private jet, worth approximately $65 million.

Putting to rest any doubts as to whether he is the actual owner, the cleric boldly emblazoned his initials ‘EA’ alongside the RCCG logo of a dove on the tail of the plane. Additionally, the jet is registered with the number ‘N370EA’, another clear reference to ‘Enoch Adeboye’ as its new owner. Sahara Reporters initially reported it was Synagogue Pastor T.B. Joshua who had purchased the new G550 but backtracked less than 24 hours later to reveal Pastor Adeboye was in fact the new owner of the luxury aircraft.

Emmanuel Aviation = EA

Get your facts right.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Damoche10: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stop spreading lies plz.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by aduje(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
I think Sahara Reporters is becoming wish-wash journalism platform. The EA and the dove symbol on the above jet has no relation with the brand and logo of RCCG. Pastor E.A. Adeboye that I know WILL never use his initials to mark or identify those properties. In RCCG, no property is marked the name of Daddy GO or his initials. Sahara should do proper investigative work before reporting to the public.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Hehehe... cheesy grin

Wait o, church rat na BIG boy now.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by boyesola: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
IT IS THE LORD'S DOING.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
didochilling:

This post is filled with GEMS...especially the last paragraph.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by akigbemaru: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
pastor tb new toy
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
amjf:
POINT OF CORRECTION THE "EA" STANDS FOR ECHO ALPHA. NOT HIS NAMES. IT IS AN AVIATION TERM. AM A TRASPORT MANAGEMENT STUDENT, AVIATION MAJOR. THE N STANDS FOR NOVEMBER ALSO AN AVIATION TERM NOT D MONTH OF PURCHASE OR ANYTHING.
lol...echo alpha ...yet you say you are an aviation student...

dude, EA here means Emmanuel Aviation. kindly visit www.emmanuelaviation.com nd confirm the logo.

Echo and Alpha are simply words used in spelling stuffs anywhere in the UK and US, just as we have A for Apple, B for Ball, they use, A for Alpha, E for Echo, and this is used when you try to spell your name or whatever on the phone to a customer care
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by FolabiCash: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
That's not the RCCG logo abeg

Bursted...visit www.emmanuelaviation.com
Idiot what's the difference
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
zheroes:
one cant shut up because their brains have been scammed and colonized, they need freedom, more like been hypnotized

DUDE GO ON WITH YOUR OWN FREEDOM AND LEAVE THEM.

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO BELIEVE OR BR ENSLAVED BY WHATEVER, ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS angry angry angry
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by lumeneng22: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
God money inside God church
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by seungbanja: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
I have always maintained that every redeemer is a HERETIC and will surely get a spot in HELL
Thou shall not judge
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tdayof(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
The admin that brought this shitty item on front page is a FOOLll.. That stuff belongs to Emmanuel aviation.. Once again the admin is an animal.. I hope you see my comment.. Eran oko
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by 3kay945(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
The aircraft is cool, these men of god know better things cool

No bad belle on my part, am just envying them. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.