Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (95591 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is what I intend to buy for caracta but she's too stubborn. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
nairalandist:

No vex jare, no mind me... enjoy bro wink

grin grin grin You see?

Now that's the spirit wink
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Rexology: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink
What type of gospel will you preach to a hungry man to gain his/her attention? How many Camels, Hots boats did Jesus own during his Earthly ministry to enable him preach the gospel? What type of gospel are you preaching when your congregants are hungry and cannot afford the school fees of the school owned by their church where they give offering and pay tithes? What are the churches in Nigeria doing to assist the government in the provision of essential amenities? Churches now owned the most costly Hospitals and Schools. Where will the poor run to since the church of Christ had rejected them? The church started to decay immediately Pastors started to monetizing the church. If we are truly Christians, we must follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ (Yeshua).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by crossfire(m): 2:19am On Sep 16, 2015
The fool dat opened this stupid thrend.mind d way u talk abt great men of God make better thunder no fire u n burn u too ashes.b very careful.if ur jobless just go. N du fasting n prayer . shocked
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by ruffp: 4:43am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink

Yea....its so complex. After all Jesus and his disciples rode on donkeys, horses and camels while spreading the gospel!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by likila: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Makweembo:
I think SR mismatched jet owners but are not ready to admit it. TB Joshua is not the type of person who would lavish money on such a luxury... His charitable activities speak louder.

they are covering for Vice President Osinbanjo.
This is a gift from Osinbanjo to Adeboye for helping them with the election.
all this pastors and bishops and general overssers are uselsee
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by MrMcJay(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2015
kopite:
All liars.....hell awaits yu. If I have $64 million I will borrow $1million to make it up and buy d jet for pastor EA. But lets look deep, this is no rccg logo. Sorry for those deceived by SR.

Rather, buy clothes, food, medicine and books for the poor. Also, make your parents comfortable. Those are the commandments with promise.

When a man who heads a tax-free charity spends 65M USD on a luxury item, there is something wrong. Littlle wonder, the more the churches in Nigeria, the higher the rate of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by MrMcJay(m): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2015
crossfire:
The fool dat opened this stupid thrend.mind d way u talk abt great men of God make better thunder no fire u n burn u too ashes.b very careful.if ur jobless just go. N du fasting n prayer . shocked

If he is jobless, he should fast and pray?
You are suffering from the worst form of poverty: Mental poverty.

Meanwhile, your post says a lot about the kind of assembly you belong to.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by azimibraun: 6:05am On Sep 16, 2015
But the Logo on that Plane doesn't represent RCCG logo na... Emmeanuel doesn't sound like Enoch to me sha. Nigeria the Legendary home of cock and bull.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Caracta(f): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is what I intend to buy for caracta but she's too stubborn. grin grin

I'm not stubborn. I'm as gentle as a dove.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
They're not even covering themselves up by saying the jets belong to the church again,they're writing their names there now and privatizing them. The church members don suffer

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by chikeFavor2000(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Let the grace upon Daddy G.O come upon me too, IJN Amen
Let somebody shout Hallelujah
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by chikeFavor2000(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Let the grace upon Daddy G.O come upon me too, IJN Amen
Let somebody shout Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Horlertoungy(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2015
In as much as church members and the Christians are not complaining, nothing concerns me even if he buys a whole country with their government.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:

This is just the part the church members dull it,how come other pastors that prreach around the world didn't buy private jets? Reinhard Bonnke came to Nigeria without a private jet while these extravagant Nigerian pastors are buying even more than one private jet and their church members are suffering. This jet costs 1.3billion naira. What happens to giving each unemployed youths in redeem 500k each? I'm sure a lot of redeem members are dwelling In poverty,some have died of poverty,some in hospital with no money to pay for their health service and pastor is buying jet after jet and claim to be your daddy? Oga o. And you keep throwing money out of nothing in his account? Only the few wise and intelligent ones would know this Is organized extortion,but the gullible,dull and dumb ones would keep thinking of course Daddy needs the jet to carry out church works.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2015
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?
This is just the part the church members dull it,how come other pastors that prreach around the world didn't buy private jets? Reinhard Bonnke came to Nigeria without a private jet while these extravagant Nigerian pastors are buying even more than one private jet and their church members are suffering. This jet costs 1.3billion naira. What happens to giving each unemployed youths in redeem 500k each? I'm sure a lot of redeem members are dwelling In poverty,some have died of poverty,some in hospital with no money to pay for their health service and pastor is buying jet after jet and claim to be your daddy? Oga o. And you keep throwing money out of nothing in his account? Only the few wise and intelligent ones would know this Is organized extortion,but the gullible,dull and dumb ones would keep thinking of course Daddy needs the jet to carry out church works.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2015
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?
you know that villagers don't have enough money to pay them,they only go to places they'd make enough money

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2015
bettercreature:
Using church members tilths to buy private jet is blesphemy
Another question is why don't they concentrate on preaching gospel around Villages that don't know about christ and slums that have lost christ but they keep going to places that Christ is very familiar to them? The villagers and slums don't have enough money to pay them,they only go to places they'd make enough money from those that have the fear of Christ in them and will donate whatever they have to christ

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:

They spent their youths doing that. These are men who sacrificed their youths to start their churches in bushes, risking their lives all because they had a God-given vision... Now the church has grown and people can ask funny questions. All over the world there are christian missions targeted at remote areas. . . Schemes like NYSC also helps the Gospel travel a lot.

It's not like I owe you an explanation... but I figured you could learn a thing or two.
so,if you travel to remote areas around the world,your jet lands in those remote areas? Do remote areas have airports? This is just the part the church members dull it,how come other pastors that prreach around the world didn't buy private jets? Reinhard Bonnke came to Nigeria without a private jet while these extravagant Nigerian pastors are buying even more than one private jet and their church members are suffering. This jet costs 1.3billion naira. What happens to giving each unemployed youths in their church 500k each? I'm sure a lot of their church members are dwelling In poverty,some have died of poverty,some in hospital with no money to pay for their health service and pastor is buying jet after jet and claim to be your daddy? Oga o. And you keep throwing money out of nothing in his account? Only the few wise and intelligent ones would know this Is organized extortion,but the gullible,dull and dumb ones would keep thinking of course Daddy needs the jet to carry out church works. 
Another question is why don't they concentrate on preaching gospel around Villages that don't know about christ and slums that have lost christ but they keep going to places that Christ is very familiar to them? The villagers and slums don't have enough money to pay them,they only go to places they'd make enough money from those that have the fear of Christ in them and will donate whatever they have to christ
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by ademoladeji(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Church goers' monies.....

It is well
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Omotayor123(f): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmm. Monkey dey work.....
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2015
bluaero:
shocked

End time things!
Buhari must probe this angry
hahahahhihuh.... u r funny, pls. how?
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Geesanni: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
ON POINT
hinwazaka:
I have always maintained that every redeemer is a HERETIC and will surely get a spot in HELL
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by niceguy7(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
bluaero:
shocked

End time things!
Buhari must probe this angry
Mr man kip quayet!!! See ur mouth like probe! Dem tell u say Him use govt money buy am?
Abeg go lick stew...if u no knw what to comment.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
THIEFFFFF Legit Scam of life. The gullible ones will fall for the Redeem logo prey. Who are those that will seat inside the plane? Would it different from those that would be in it regardless of the logo?

NIGERIANS OPEN YOUR EYES

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Tmex(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
flying lies, how com u even get the interior pictures, or were you called upon to bless it.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Dindondin(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
kokoA:
they never stopped going to the most remote villages.
because they v not come to your village doesn't mean they v not reached other villages.
I also wonder why those men of God uses so much luxury but again, evangelism in the 21st century no be beans.
Its stressful and expensive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.