Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (88130 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by disloman(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
No b s same pixs shown where a man killed a snake at Ajegunle.I dey fear una news ooooooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by 175(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
johnshagb:
I've seen one of the pictures on front page before. I smell lies

God bless you! Op and co, make una easy dey lie oooo. . .fear God and get wisdom to say the truth!

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by permsec: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
This snake pix has made fp before na! About one python that lives in water blah blah blah. story no dey again?

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by jomoh: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
A pastor calling a snake charmer that uses black magic, juju, jazz to help catch snake in his house.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by menix(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ow them take know say the python nah 19yrs..

Abeg nack mii anoda gist..
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by phameous: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
I tot the second pix had been seen before here on nairaland...as a snake killed by a nairalandr in his compound.
Now again na pastor compound

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by sammoe(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Seun and Lalasticlala are moved by the sight of snakes, post a picture of the snake and see this thread moved to the front-page".

You, sir, are a sage.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by davo90tico(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
The snake pics below are from a different thread that a nairalander killed a snake close to his compound now how come the same pics are used for a pastor living with a snake? I smell shoplifting of pics jes to make a thread cooler. Anyone who believes this hit like

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by IsiCaterpillar(f): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
The same picture again?

Any snake news on Nairaland these days hits front page and is always accompanied by this same pictures?

Una no dey taya?

I won't be surprised to see the same snake pics tomorrow with a different heading like "See snake a hunter killed in Enugwu Nneke Ebenebe"

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by sammoe(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
phameous:
I tot the second pix had been seen before here on nairaland...as a snake killed by a nairalandr in his compound.
Now again na pastor compound

I think say na only me notis am o

snake monkey business.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by valdes00(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
OP can lie... this was d same pix posted wen a man in ajegunle saw a snake coiled up on his fan.... now d same pix is been used again.... its nt compulsory u post pix if u don't av it
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by phameous: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
sammoe:

I think say na only me notis am o

snake monkey business.

Lol
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Rich4god(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
That second pix... Remind me of the thread where the guy from ajegunle found snake that was dangling down from the ceiling... Something smell fishy here.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
MUMU PEOPLE. angry

BE KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS AND BE CELEBRATING THE ANIMAL DEATH VIA ONLINE.

THAT'S WHY THE WHITE CALLS YOU PEOPLE A MONKEYS angry
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by jdstunt(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
The pastor should be probed undecided
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Esdb3: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
jboy73:
I hope say no be snake website be this

Yorubasss. Zoo people.

Una like zoo things... See as snake the make front page anyhow... Zoogerians.

Yoruba zoo people.
Yoruba zoogerians.

Yoruba slave to north.

The level of stupidity you displayed with this comment is alarming.

You are not a coward yet you are running away to Biafra simply because you can't face troubles. The irony.

And calabar is a yoruba land?

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Bambless1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Snake Here Snake There snake everywhere, Anything about Snake Is Always On FP, be like sey meself go turn to snake, "SEE HOW BAMBLESS TURN TO HUGE PHYTON" Lolz
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by UnimkeAk(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

Pix: Rev Tony Amba

Pix: Man carrying the dead python

Pix: The python

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-calabar-pastors-family-lived-with-python-for-10-years/

Jesus christ!!

I stayed in that compound on and off frm my 200lv to final year between 2009 and 2012 while in sch.

Actually the flat in the first picture was ours; the pastors flat is at the back.

can't imagine I slept with that beast above all along.

I'm not surprise the house shares a fence with crutech _ and the vegetation there is thick

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Theyveedo:
Calabar ppl can eat anything

Pinshures plz
the one lagos peeps have been eating. Don't u see ?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Theyveedo:
Calabar ppl can eat anything

Pinshures plz
the one lagos peeps have been eating. Don't u see ?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
That's the exact snake picture a nairalander who killed a snake in his conpound posted. Either the story is fake or the lazy journalist posted a fake picture.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
snake charmers... grin
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by dave2meek(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Old picture
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by lovejimmy2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Snakes nooni
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Pointnoire(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
The title of this story should have been "Man of God calls on Ab0ki Juju men to help kill Snake " grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by peeparty(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
una do well oo as una make rev tony amba popular dey go.Dont worry sir you will have new members @September to remember program.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by merits(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
u b mumu n id1ot,4 did ur meaning lez comet.big fowwll?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by AsherStorm(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:
Plot Twist:: Pastor Planted the snake to increase his Pastoral Reputation and give him a sweet testimony to use for his business.

Why a harmless snake and not a Mamba or a Brown snake.

Abeg, is python a harmless snake?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by itslinkin4005(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pastor you try well well, if a pastor takes his problems to snake charmers, the members will keep phone numbers of native doctors.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by wristbangle: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
ritababe:
may God help us all, but that snake no be ordinary snake sha
its funny how a man of God went to go and called men of .............to come and help him

This girl sef. So make him call church members and if d snake swallow them, community go say him don sacrifice them.

Be wise! Life na sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.