Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,391 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (88133 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Esdb3:

The level of stupidity you displayed with this comment is alarming.

You are not a coward yet you are running away to Biafra simply because you can't face troubles. The irony.

And calabar is a yoruba land?

Ha
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by seedorfg(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
i smell lies
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
One simple question... How did they know that the python is 19 years old n how did they know that the python has lived with them for 10 years inside their roof

Correction, 20 metres is about 60 feet so please relax. An abnormally growing python cannot grow that long.

All I see is advertisement of ur mega church business.

cheers.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by MadCow1: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
AsherStorm:

Abeg, is python a harmless snake?

Yes it is..
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Toneyo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
What a big lie? Was this not same pics that was posted some weeks back?

Come to think of it! Snakes swallows and vomits bones?
Una no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmm, this tale get as e be ooo... So weird
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by slap1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Innocent snake. It should have been taken to the zoo and studied. It could fetch millions for Nigeria . grin
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Imokha(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

Pix: Rev Tony Amba

Pix: Man carrying the dead python

Pix: The python

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-calabar-pastors-family-lived-with-python-for-10-years/
Tony Amba a.k.a the earth must hear this oil abeg tell us the real gist behind the python .I started doubting this man when I discovered his secret affairs with one of the female choir members in his church(meme)who was a malabress those day in eastern highway off goldie street
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by ruggedtimi(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
why did d pastor seek help frm such persons... hmm rite now i dey fear if 10year old snake dey under my bed
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Bonapart(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
twoondei:
" I had a small bush behind my house "

Very funny how everything becomes mysterious in the eyes of men of God.

I'm mauses by the response of the policemen tho.
are you sick
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bonapart:
are you sick

No man. I treat sick people and you qualify.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by samifiakp: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have anyone seen what have seen, same sneak and same pic once used on dis same Nairaland for a different story(the news of a sneak that killed a dog) now used today for another story. Which do i believe?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by dapaiks: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
same snake for two different thread/story NL's please compare n contrast this threads https://www.nairaland.com/2584993/lagosian-kills-big-python-house
https://www.nairaland.com/2602090/calabar-pastors-family-lived-python
i dont knw what nor who to believe anymore.
lies just yagba full groud everywer
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Jonalistic(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ojuju calabar.in a bby voice
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2015
e be like say dem this one no sabi the thing wey dem dey talk , na 20 feet dem dey call 20 metres.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by harry509: 12:14am On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

Pix: Rev Tony Amba

Pix: Man carrying the dead python

Pix: The python

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-calabar-pastors-family-lived-with-python-for-10-years/
no picture @ all. Na wa ooh.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by hansad: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2015
The snake with about 20 meters length?
20 meters? That snake in photo couldn't have been more than 8 meters long.

Does author know how long 20 meters is?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Ifystar: 12:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Chai!!!

Why una be like this undecided

Pix: Man carrying the dead python...this pix has been recently used to describe a snake killed in ajegunle!!!

Na wa oo to una @ story fabricators undecided
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 16, 2015
19yrs right. That poor snake just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time....if a snake has been living in your roof for 19yrs, trust me, you will have found out long ago. The snake might be 19yrs old though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by sirmogul(m): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2015
The sssssssssssss
Dad's dad as a as shocked
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Ofornaira: 1:51am On Sep 16, 2015
The men who killed the snake said0they saw bones of animals where the snake was. When has snake become a lion that feeds on the flesh and scatteres the bones?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 16, 2015
I can't bliev nairaland are beginning to fuuuck up ds badly. Same pictures for the third different story smh
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by obasig: 3:28am On Sep 16, 2015
johnshagb:
I've seen one of the pictures on front page before. I smell lies
I swear broda this same week
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 16, 2015
vanguard sef carry fake lies,same old pic,20 metre long snake?staying in same roof 4 10 years with no1 noticing abi?man of god call charmers n pay dem 20k to do d work of his father,amin!d truth is never 2far
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by LydayBobo(m): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2015
twoondei:
" I had a small bush behind my house "

Very funny how everything becomes mysterious in the eyes of men of God.

I'm also amused by the response of the policemen tho.
Don't be amused they went to police college and not hunters college moreover that's fireman job
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by harrysterol(m): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Greyworld:
All in small calabar. No pictures?
Point of note calabar is not small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by 0gbeni(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2015
20 m ? na titanoboa ? the longest length that the common African rock python can grow to is 20 ft..so oga pastor, someone is lying.May God free our society from superstition(esp about animals), poor snake just happened to be at the wrong place.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Ediss(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Its all the fault of gej and pdp. Up pmb. Thanks to apc
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by bummyla(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.