Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,319 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (88132 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Onomatopoeia(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Yes it is..

u must be from Anambra or one of those state where they worship snake (python)
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Onomatopoeia(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Imokha:
Tony Amba a.k.a the earth must hear this oil abeg tell us the real gist behind the python .I started doubting this man when I discovered his secret affairs with one of the female choir members in his church(meme)who was a malabress those day in eastern highway off goldie street
be careful bros, leave him for God make u no go harm ursef ooooooo!
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by MadCow1: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Onomatopoeia:

u must be from Anambra or one of those state where they worship snake (python)

That and I am a nature enthusiast and know that all snakes that fall into the "constrictor" family like Boas, Pythons, Corn snakes and Anacondas are non - venomous and are not harmful to humans as such.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by ajax15: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2015
same pictures of python,two different snakes @ the pics
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by JuanDeDios: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
twoondei:
" I had a small bush behind my house "

Very funny how everything becomes mysterious in the eyes of men of God.

I'm also amused by the response of the policemen tho.
It's the Republic of Superstition. Even the mallams - the snake "almost disappeared". What does that even mean? Did the snake disappear or did you find it when you searched for it?

ritababe:
may God help us all, but that snake no be ordinary snake sha
its funny how a man of God went to go and called men of .............to come and help him
Interesting. Would you be so kind to tell us the attributes of
(1) An ordinary snake.
(2) A non-ordinary snake.

Thank you.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Onomatopoeia:

mumu na him u be. Go back to nursery one and learn about animal and be wise

Nzuzu go di nwa high, oru go na zinc.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by cindyblash: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Tronic(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Theyveedo:
Calabar ppl can eat anything

Pinshures plz
[left][/left]
click on d weblink on d original quote bro
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Crixina(f): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
twoondei:
" I had a small bush behind my house "

Very funny how everything becomes mysterious in the eyes of men of God.

I'm also amused by the response of the policemen tho.
we must sha lace everything with superstition.

Disappear ke? So because the snake sensed a human presence and changed position, that means disappearing, or they were expecting the snake to lie and wait to be killed.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Crixina(f): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Plot Twist:: Pastor Planted the snake to increase his Pastoral Reputation and give him a sweet testimony to use for his business.

Why a harmless snake and not a Mamba or a Brown snake.
how harmless do you think that snake was?

Black mambas and the likes are just quick to attack, doesn't mean they are more dangerous.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by MadCow1: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Crixina:
how harmless do you think that snake was?

Black mambas and the likes are just quick to attack, doesn't mean they are more dangerous.

Don't argue with me..

Use Google and learn more about the pythons and constructors. Pythons don't have fangs nor venom. Their bites are not poisonous o humans and they rely on squeezing their preys to death.

Pythons are not harmful snakes as such. They have no venom, don't travel with speed at that size either.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Eberex(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
heeeeeeeeeeeyyy!!! lie lie!!! this same picture was used on a story of a man who killed a snake in his room.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
ritababe:
may God help us all, but that snake no be ordinary snake sha
its funny how a man of God went to go and called men of .............to come and help him

Your English has been disappointing me recently. Lol.

How u dey?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Seun and Lalasticlala are moved by the sight of snakes, post a picture of the snake and see this thread moved to the front-page".
ur predictions came through ..... Kudos
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Keepshining(f): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

Pix: Rev Tony Amba

Pix: Man carrying the dead python

Pix: The python

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-calabar-pastors-family-lived-with-python-for-10-years/
But the picture of the snake and the people

carrying it resembled the picture posted for the snake killed in Ajegunle.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Bflexing(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

Pix: Rev Tony Amba

Pix: Man carrying the dead python

Pix: The python

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-calabar-pastors-family-lived-with-python-for-10-years/

mars123:
Journalists nowadays dey do half work, dey fit even lie join the story...what happened to pictures and proof, i.e the house, the ceiling, or the charmers themselves, or the pastor himself undecided someone help me tell Nigerian journalists to start working hard...btw, those pictures are fake.
I tire o.. that same picture of a guy with boxers was used in another news titled 'Incredible! Man Finds HUGE Snake Inside His Roof In Ajegunle'.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2589287/incredible-man-finds-huge-snake#37862714
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by timothybet2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Crixina(f): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Don't argue with me..

Use Google and learn more about the pythons and constructors. Pythons don't have fangs nor venom. Their bites are not poisonous o humans and they rely on squeezing their preys to death.

Pythons are not harmful snakes as such. They have no venom, don't travel with speed at that size either.
so squeezing their prey doesn't qualify as harmful?

Yeah I know they are constrictors, but what really makes the black mamba seem that harmful is it's venom, so whither constrictors are venomous or not, as long as they can break every fr..eaking bone in your body, they such make the list as harmful.

That's just my point.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Crixina(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Crixina post=38079336]so squeezing their prey doesn't qualify as harmful?

Yeah I know they are constrictors, but what really makes the black mamba seem that harmful is it's venom, so whither constrictors are venomous or not, as long as they can break every fr..eaking bone in your body, they sure make the list as harmful.

That's just my point. Though I agree the black mamba is quite deadly.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by MadCow1: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Crixina:
so squeezing their prey doesn't qualify as harmful?

Yeah I know they are constrictors, but what really makes the black mamba seem that harmful is it's venom, so whither constrictors are venomous or not, as long as they can break every fr..eaking bone in your body, they such make the list as harmful.

That's just my point.

And they can't.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by jomoh: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Onomatopoeia:

Don't be deceive, this same pictures had been published before about ajekunle area but now it's about pastor.............IT'S A sabotage

The picture might be wrong(Nairaland must see picture whether relevant or not) but I've read the story somewhere else before with the picture of the broken ceiling. I think Linda Ikeji.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Crixina(f): 4:24am On Sep 17, 2015
MadCow1:

And they can't.
yeah they sure can, maybe you should check it out on google yourself.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by delishpot: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2015
so a man of God payed snake charmers and sees nothing wrong with it?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by 400billionman: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2015
20 metres is over 60 feet.

The should be 10 metres, preferably 33 feet.

Aboki and Jazz, bread and butter.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by MadCow1: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Crixina:
yeah they sure can, maybe you should check it out on google yourself.

I did..

It's extremely rare for constructors to kill humans. Maybe kids that are sleeping but even that is a rare occurrence. The amount of force required to constrict a full Man is not beans.

That snake was harmless to the Pastor.

If he had found a Mamba or a Viper or a cottonmouth then I would have understood as those snakes pose the greatest danger to Man than a Python or a Boa.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Crixina(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2015
MadCow1:

I did..

It's extremely rare for constructors to kill humans. Maybe kids that are sleeping but even that is a rare occurrence. The amount of force required to constrict a full Man is not beans.

That snake was harmless to the Pastor.

If he had found a Mamba or a Viper or a cottonmouth then I would have understood as those snakes pose the greatest danger to Man than a Python or a Boa.
point taken.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by ritababe(f): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Your English has been disappointing me recently. Lol.
How u dey?
5 fine
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by bencobenz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Where is the birth certificate of the snake? Pastor engaging the service of snake charmers, what happened to the portion of the Bible that says " thou shalt tread upon serpent and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you ". Anyway, Tony was my classmate at Duke Town secondary school, I am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.