Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (88131 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
This is the third story i'm reading on the same snake picture. This is d link to one of them www.nairaland.com/2584472/man-kills-big-water-python
lalasticlala well this story might be true. But the pics is certainly false. Because a week ago. This pics was posted as a water python that attacked one man in the dead of the night.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by AnanseK(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Northerners - always intrepid often foolhardy in their "bravery."
Southerners - always superstitious and believe in the occult even if they are priests of God.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by chichriso: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Kalaba and Sneaks
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Sultanchidi(m): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2015
johnshagb:
I've seen one of the pictures on front page before. I smell lies
bros i tire oh, dis same picture again . dis picture was also used in a different story sometime ago here on nairaland wen a man saw a snake on his roof. SMH na so nairaland b now
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by benedictnsi(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Murphyibiam15...... Hope you read this cheesy
You go like read this
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Greyworld: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2015
harrysterol:

Point of note calabar is not small

"Big trouble in little China" is china little?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by BabaO2: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2015
happney65:
How he take know say na 10Years he don dey hin house?Yeye Talk
Stop saying that loud including your 'yes' and 'share'. The mallam is more scientific and more knowledgeable than you guys.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by dammytosh: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Pastor negotiated with Hausa wet get charms.

What happened to stepping on serpents that they quote and jump up on the altar.

Church members are learners
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by charityexplicit(f): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2015
[b][/b] this same snake and pictures made front page weeks ago with a different story. They said it was killed in Lagos at night in somebody's house. Which one re we to believe?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by blaquemyc: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2015
one snake different stories, uhmmmm! diaris God o
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Dcaliphate(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
This is the third story i'm reading on the same snake picture. This is d link to one of them www.nairaland.com/2584472/man-kills-big-water-python
u r very right, this story looks fabricated
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by FRANKOXY(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2015
GLORY TO GOD.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by lebienconnu: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Man of GOD enlisted the help of Juju, a supposedly satanic machinery, to kill a snake when he could have fought the battle with his bible and prayers.

"....if you have faith even as small as mustard seed you can move mountains". So says the lord.

Gerarahia men
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by murphyibiam15(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
Murphyibiam15...... Hope you read this cheesy

You go like read this
lolz.....hmmmmm i just wonder hw person go live with python for 10 years
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by engrjacuzzi: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2015
what is it with snakes this days.....nairaland now becoming snakeinland.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by CashVessel(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Theyveedo post=38048310]Calabar ppl can eat anything

Pinshures plz[/quot

People in all parts of the country eat snakes, so don't say crap next time
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2015
cheesy grin grin chai religion scammer!! so d pastor didnt use holy ghost fire to destroy the snake... grin grin rather...he brought in juju men to kill the snake. cheesy grin cheesy grin
oyibo don scarm una fnsh.wth dis their religion oooo
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Chikezie422(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm, unbeleivable where did this one happend?
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by nwakaibeya1: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by billyG(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

Pix: Rev Tony Amba

Pix: Man carrying the dead python

Pix: The python

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-calabar-pastors-family-lived-with-python-for-10-years/
something dnt jell,even if a rat,lizard or cat is living in d ceiling even d deaf will know b/c their movement will make annoying noise how much more a 20-footer python,what beat me is why didnt d self rightous holy ghost filled pastor didnt go & caste ,bind,wrestle,catch & kill d python himself but has 2 engage d services of some juju men. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by nwakaibeya1: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
pastors cant stop amazing us ?inviting evil snake charmers to kill snake because they have evil powers prooves the fact that himself is powerless and he still claims to have power from God ?when will this deciets stop stop decieving spiritually ignorant children of God?we told you judgement and revenge has come on the earth and here you go
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2015
johnshagb:

Yes. The story was even that of a man that saw a snake in the ceiling at Ajegunle area.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by fowowe411: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

Pix: Rev Tony Amba

Pix: Man carrying the dead python

Pix: The python

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-calabar-pastors-family-lived-with-python-for-10-years/
must you lie because you want to make front page? This same picture you called that of the man carrying the dead python was posted some few weeks back about someone who killed a snake at midnight in his house.... You can lie Bros
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by wtfCode: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
nigerian police will never cease being funny.
Mehn, i hate snakes whether e dey small like finger. I almost fainted when i read this 1 is 20m long.
That snake is a result of witch craft,cuz no snake can live in a hot place as the building roofs are always hot except at night.
*make i quietly check my under roof*
see as fear take grab me 4 here.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by jammyrock(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2015
How I EARN UPTO N100,000 MONTHLY AND HOW YOU TOO CAN

Hi friend,

Its good coming your way again.
Do you know that you can convert that time you are waisting to money?
Yes! I said so.
You must have heard about bulksms, but ignored it.
Please, it is not scam. It is real and legal business in Nigeria and across.

I make N100,000 a month just by supplying units to my clients.
Now, am not talking of hawlking it. There is no hawlking. So don't be scared. You run it right inside your room or even anywhere.

Are you still waiting for a white collar job that is not coming?
Now how much do you think that WCJ will fetch you at the end?
How long will remain a slave to one boss when you can make his salary without working for him.

My poeple, shine ya eyes ooooo

Now, how do you start?

1. I will create a platform for you(website) where you can administer to your clients.

2. I will show you how you can start making customers to beg you with their money.

3. I will also show you how you can make money from emails and phone numbers.

4. And many other things you will need to make money.

Gone are the days when you will hustle and suffer like JOB.

You can build your dream on the street of internet.

Contact me today for your money making journey.

Call and whatsapp on: 09034127323
Email: ugwokejames82yahoo.com

Visit my website for an owesome experience: www.truesms247.com

Yours money Evangelist
Ugwoke James

Thanks.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Onomatopoeia(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2015
jomoh:
A pastor calling a snake charmer that uses black magic, juju, jazz to help catch snake in his house.
Don't be deceive, this same pictures had been published before about ajekunle area but now it's about pastor.............IT'S A sabotage
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by mychelyte(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2015
johnshagb:
Exactly,this story is just as fake as super eagles winning world cup!

The snake was killed here in lagos.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by InHim4Him(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2015
If there is an iota of truth in this story, then the pastor has not told his story yet.
Wait and see if the church does not scatter soon following a breached contract with the owners of the snake.
Re: Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years by Onomatopoeia(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2015
chuna1985:
One simple question... How did they know that the python is 19 years old n how did they know that the python has lived with them for 10 years inside their roof

Correction, 20 metres is about 60 feet so please relax. An abnormally growing python cannot grow that long.

All I see is advertisement of ur mega church business.

cheers.
mumu na him u be. Go back to nursery one and learn about animal and be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.