Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (26885 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Trunaijian: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 290k voters doesn't translate to ONLY '290k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival and an exercise in futility
incidence forms were used to record voters who didn't use the card reader due to malfunction. So the total incidence forms with the total no of accredited voters will still give you the total. There was massive rigging in Rivers state! Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by funkybully(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
good! Make sure you make yourself available as witness when the tribunal opens in Kano to testify since you worked as an electoral officer in Kano during the election.
[/s]

Keep urself abreast of information woman.

Google is Ur friend
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Beremx(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Manual accreditation was allowed during the presidential election so what's your argument?
his argument is baseless.

All these wailers giving Wike hope will cry soon. Wike is a goner! He can't escape it.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Trunaijian: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2015
maddock:

Really like seriously? Do you really know how to read?

Did you miss the portion he said "So, the total number of 293.072 accredited voters was arrived at by adding successful accreditation and failed accreditation.”
exactly.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by kahal29: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2015
shiinihost:

I do not usually comment on political threads But what you just wrote is trash.

I was an APO during the last election and here is the instruction from Inec.

Even If incidence forms are to be filled, the voters PVC must be captured FIRST. it is when the Biometrics fails that you issue incidence form.
All incidence forms have had their PVC captured and all the records including those that couldn't be biometrically verified are also logged.

So my brother, you should say what you know.

Educate him my brother.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2015
I always recognise 2 idiots on Nairaland, they are

Severeanushape and Truckpusher.

Maybe they are still struggling with hangover, you will also identify them when they are here.

They bark at anyone who speaks the truth on Rivers State election. I don’t blame them because their Agbero job will soon stop, they will try as much as they can to protect it.

This is the kind of news that activate them.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by efilefun(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 290k voters doesn't translate to ONLY '290k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival and an exercise in futility
Sometimes i wonder if you actually do read posts before commenting.. Did you skip this part “Data comes in polling unit which can be accredited to wards, Local Government Area, State and Federal levels as the case may be. So, the total number of 293.072 accredited voters was arrived at by adding successful accreditation and failed accreditation.” Even banks sends email alert of failed transactions and before manual accreditation could be used like GEJ's case you must have tried the card reader first which would have sent an error message to the server.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by kahal29: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

In Lagos, you predicted that Obanikoro would win, he lost.
In 2011, You predicted that Dosunmu would win Lagos, he lost.

Immediately after this, you switched loyalty and praised ACN for about 2 years before they denied you financial protection.

In 2015, you predicted that Agbaje would win Lagos, he was beaten.
You also predicted that Jonathan would win, yet he lost.

Over time, I have come to realise that whatever you say, the opposite is always the result as you have no scruples, no fundamental understanding of politics, and no knowledge of the law.

Keep on infecting PDP with your electoral bad luck as Wike is already a goner. The best is for PDP to begin preparing for a rerun.

Wish he could hear you and learn

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by InvertedHammer: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2015
/
I am quiet elated that some of you are able to decipher the flowery language of Tonyebarcanista for the balderdash that it is. The dude is as ignorant as they come. Isn't he the one that said that JP Morgan is an index?
I stopped paying attention to him a long time ago.
\

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by jaybee3(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Beremx:
his argument is baseless.

All these wailers giving Wike hope will cry soon. Wike is a goner! He can't escape it.

The thing tire me ooo my sister

Their chief wailer sef couldn't comprehend simple english but instead went on a display of tomfoolery

Some of them do need to be recommended for brain transplant

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Beremx(f): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
jaybee3:

The thing tire me ooo my sister

Their chief wailer sef couldn't comprehend simple english but instead went on a display of tomfoolery

don't mind them! They will all cry soon when the sleeping governor is booted out of office.

Senseless TANoids

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by adanny01(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are economical with what you read. 290k voters comprises of accreditated and failed accreditation. That means total number of votes in that state cannot be more than 290k. You and i know that the results given where more than twice that number. If the tribunal cannot isolate the particular areas with malpractice, a rerun is inevitable.

I just wonder why people like you cling to false hope when evidence is right before your eyes. I guess its people like you who decieved Jonathan and his wife that they were popular and would win when every showed he was losing but you didnt believe it. I wish you the best in your self deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by efilefun(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2015
You dey mind am, i watched the Rivers state saga live on youtube, when wike was about leaving INEC office that day those hungry policemen teargassed Dakuku and other supporters who stood outside the INEC office... Moreover the total stated in the article was for both successful and failed accreditation. Leave that dude consoling himself.
Trunaijian:
incidence forms were used to record voters who didn't use the card reader due to malfunction. So the total incidence forms with the total no of accredited voters will still give you the total. There was massive rigging in Rivers state! Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by planetuzor(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This guy is fo.olish, They said 290k registered voters. Its only registered voters that are permited to vote.. You cant register you cant have 50 accredited voters and your collate 200..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by shamecurls(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

T̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅2̶̷̲̅9̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅Y̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅2̶̷̲̅9̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴊ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅-̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅F̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅x̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅-̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅P̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅x̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by engrlarex(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2015
shiinihost:

I do not usually comment on political threads But what you just wrote is trash.

I was an APO during the last election and here is the instruction from Inec.

Even If incidence forms are to be filled, the voters PVC must be captured FIRST. it is when the Biometrics fails that you issue incidence form.
All incidence forms have had their PVC captured and all the records including those that couldn't be biometrically verified are also logged.

So my brother, you should say what you know.

I was a Presiding Officer so I kw what u said is 101% correct, I only laugh when people r commenting coz dey don't really kw what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by chichriso: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2015
APC and their numerous propaganda
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by teadrake(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2015
Wike,get ready to exit the position you dubiously acquired.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by adanny01(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2015
criminalmindz:
Everytime tai local govt where apc has strong hold. And who the hell told inec that only about 200k are accredited. When just one small riverine community has over 300k registered voters. Apc should trade cautiously if not what happenend in kano and katsina will be reopened and brought to day light. Apc don't have up to 300,000 supporters in rivers state.they should admit it. All this uselless coward tribe that feel they are the only educated people in nigeria yet live in rusted zinc houses going to testify @ the tribunal. Be warned, soon we will start chasing youu out of niger delta. Coward tribe.

Sounds like you were one of the election thugs used by Wike for that election. Your moniker is convincing too.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by abdultobz: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

We'll see.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
no mind them. All these political wars, if they wanna be fare to Nigerians then they shud also open a case file on why those in the north with Christian names were not given cards, why under-age persons voted , even right in Abuja tthere, all those my nortthern friends(but with Christian names)never got a card. Its either they tell them it burnt or its missing. Meanwhile some ppl need their cards, not really for election but for I'd sake.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by adanny01(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2015
criminalmindz:
Apc are just wasting their time, go check facts. If a fresh election should be held, wike will win . You know why? Wike is an ikwere man and ikwere's have over 2,000wards the highest in rivers state. Opobo were dakuku hails from just have about 250wards. Okrika, buguma, etche ogu,degema are very strong pdp hold with over 1,500wards so tell me how does dakuku wanna win?

If PDP is sure to win, then it makes no sense rigging elections. Did you drop your head somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by feeloscar(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
And who told you they were supposed vote without accreditation? Almost forgot, because you wanted to rig, you did not remember when Jega said whoever that was not accredited should not vote. In other words, provision was made for everybody to be accredited.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by kestolove95(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Wike u still dey hope?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by feeloscar(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Manual accreditation not allowed according to Jega

http://progressivechange.com.ng/index.php/2015/06/20/jegainecdisowns-rivers-election-manual-acreditation-of-voters-in-rivers-state-gubernatorial-election-not-allowed/

I still don't understand why they inflated votes of an election they would have probably won but then again it may have been inflated so as to provide some sort of assurance that the similar figures they churned out during the presidential election was no gimmick

True talk.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Are you om drugs? You and who made all these prediction of Dosunmu, Koro and Agbaje? Free my mention if you have nothing to say on this subject!
MrMcJay:

In Lagos, you predicted that Obanikoro would win, he lost.
In 2011, You predicted that Dosunmu would win Lagos, he lost.

Immediately after this, you switched loyalty and praised ACN for about 2 years before they denied you financial protection.

In 2015, you predicted that Agbaje would win Lagos, he was beaten.
You also predicted that Jonathan would win, yet he lost.

Over time, I have come to realise that whatever you say, the opposite is always the result as you have no scruples, no fundamental understanding of politics, and no knowledge of the law.

Keep on infecting PDP with your electoral bad luck as Wike is already a goner. The best is for PDP to begin preparing for a rerun.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by SweetJoystick(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Smh you have really lost it, take a cue from Firefire

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2015
how can the total number of accredited voters in rivers state be 293k out of over 2million registered voters? even ekiti dont have this low. apc is yet to prove a case.
Bevista:
I'm sure you read this part...

"So, the total number of 293.072 accredited voters was arrived at by adding successful accreditation and failed accreditation.”

The machine capture captures unsuccessful accreditation. So even in the case of manual accreditation, there must have atleast been an attempt with machine accreditation first.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by feeloscar(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2015
gare:

Why is it only Tai LGA they are making references to, what happened to the other LGAs.
You are not current as per the Rivers State election Tribunal then.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2015
APC are used to blowing hot air! They are yet to make sense in this Rivers case.
shadowgwalker:
no mind them. All these political wars, if they wanna be fare to Nigerians then they shud also open a case file on why those in the north with Christian names were not given cards, why under-age persons voted , even right in Abuja tthere, all those my nortthern friends(but with Christian names)never got a card. Its either they tell them it burnt or its missing. Meanwhile some ppl need their cards, not really for election but for I'd sake.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by obailala(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 290k voters doesn't translate to ONLY '290k' voters were accredited.[b] I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. [/b]There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival and an exercise in futility
I thought that only happened in the presidential elections?.... For the governorship, accreditations were strictly by card readers.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by billyG(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Wahala dey!oooh!!hooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail / "Before Apc Falls Apart" - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.