Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,497 members, 7,958,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (27118 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by billyG(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Wahala dey!oooh!!hooo!!!(4x) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by heywhytech1(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Each and every day I live gives me reason to hate PDP and their supporters more, why would someone in his right sense believe election was conducted in Rivers state. Infact Wike deserves to be jailed for election rigging. That man must leave that seat, though I doubt if APC have a structure that can win election in Rivers, but Wike shouldn't be there meanwhile the evidences on ground are more than enough to remove him, the panel should conclude the process on time. God bless Federal Republic and www.heywhyzo.com
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2015
Who told you that there wasn't accreditation? Are you in Rivers? Were you in Rivers? Reference any journal report that made mention of such. There is MANUAL accreditation. No where in the Electoral Act did they invalidate manual accreditation
feeloscar:
And who told you they were supposed vote without accreditation? Almost forgot, because you wanted to rig, you did not remember when Jega said whoever that was not accredited should not vote. In other words, provision was made for everybody to be accredited.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by barcaboi(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 290k voters doesn't translate to ONLY '290k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival and an exercise in futility
when u view things objectively; then u talk with sense....Presidential election was the only time Card readers malfunctioned but by gubernatorial election, defects were adjusted and the nylon blocking the card reader radar was removed.....no unit was allowed to vote without card reader authorisations......Can't u reason for once instead of spewing nonsense. .....PDP will probably win Rivers hands down but stop bn a liar to drive home ur point.....we were all alive when Jega made it clear no unit shd vote without authorization of the card readers

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by ddippset(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If B00HARI likes, let him bring U.S Marines and Navy seals, Wike is going no where....and B00HARI won't do shit_
don't be too sure about that. Even wike would slap you for this statement. Wike has developed insomnia because tribunal, that's the reason he sleeps everywhere he goes, and you're here ranting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by shiinihost: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
how can the total number of accredited voters in rivers state be 293k out of over 2million registered voters? even ekiti dont have this low. apc is yet to prove a case.

one word....Violence!

people were too scared to come out to vote and even those that Did were chased away by thugs So that they can write results. I know what I am saying for a fact!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by barcaboi(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
shiinihost:

I do not usually comment on political threads But what you just wrote is trash.

I was an APO during the last election and here is the instruction from Inec.

Even If incidence forms are to be filled, the voters PVC must be captured FIRST. it is when the Biometrics fails that you issue incidence form.
All incidence forms have had their PVC captured and all the records including those that couldn't be biometrically verified are also logged.

So my brother, you should say what you know.
sebi na Unserious guy....u dey mind am.....even if he wants to criticise, he shd do with sense not what he does not know.....and the internet is there to update himself if he's ignorant of somethings...at lst that's what I do b4 making a fool of myself
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by feeloscar(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you om drugs? You and who made all these prediction of Dosunmu, Koro and Agbaje? Free my mention if you have nothing to say on this subject!
I was present when you predicted all the aforementioned.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Rotimi47: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
This case don tie rapper con wear slippers.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by feeloscar(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
how can the total number of accredited voters in rivers state be 293k out of over 2million registered voters? even ekiti dont have this low. apc is yet to prove a case.
Go and ask INEC.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
GboyegaD:
I love the fact that we are getting bold enough to stand up for the truth.

Only In Rivers state and Akwa Ibom undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
those 2 idiots r here now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You must be suffering from ADD (attention deficit disorder). So just because 2m voters were registered that should now translate to and turn up at both presidential and gubernatorial levels? You are just working with assumptions and the courts or the tribunal works with hard facts which the highest body who would provide these facts is INEC and they are doing just that. Every other physical witness is just to see if INECs facts can be refuted but the foundation for this case has already been laid.

Presidential, gubernatorial and national assembly all had separate voters accreditations done and for gubernatorial elections card reader ysage was demanded and placed as compulsory. Figures cannot be generated outside what INEC have on their database PERIOD! This sinkhole was started by Wike, INEC is just helping him Bury himself.

Go back to school. You need a lesson on loyalty and disloyalty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
gare:

Why is it only Tai LGA they are making references to, what happened to the other LGAs.
Of Course TAI is the LGA of Magnus Abbey the Bullet Rubber stunt man grin grin grin

The worst that could happen is a re-run at TAI if the number can overturn the election...ppl are here Jubilating for Nothing. Wike is too matured for this poo
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by feeloscar(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Who told you that there wasn't accreditation? Are you in Rivers? Were you in Rivers? Reference any journal report that made mention of such. There is MANUAL accreditation. No where in the Electoral Act did they invalidate manual accreditation
Which is the 290k we are talking about.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
heywhytech1:
Each and every day I live gives me reason to hate PDP and their supporters more, why would someone in his right sense believe election was conducted in Rivers state. Infact Wike deserves to be jailed for election rigging. That man must leave that seat, though I doubt if APC have a structure that can win election in Rivers, but Wike shouldn't be there meanwhile the evidences on ground are more than enough to remove him, the panel should conclude the process on time. God bless Federal Republic and www.heywhyzo.com

But Election was conducted in everywhere APC won, including where toddlers voted for the old man Buhari

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by criminalmindz: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2015
adanny01:

If PDP is sure to win, then it makes no sense rigging elections. Did you drop your head somewhere?

Your a goat. Is there any election in nigeria where there's no rigging. The best rigger wins, that's what happens
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2015
planetuzor:

This guy is fo.olish, They said 290k registered voters. Its only registered voters that are permited to vote.. You cant register you cant have 50 accredited voters and your collate 200..

You are the daft one ,read very well....there are over 2 million Registered voters in Rivers state, as stated by this INEC man only 290,000 were accredited by the PVC, but there is Incident form that take care of those the card Reader cant accredit and the figure can be any number as far as the card read did not work, and again this figure he mention is only the amount the server only downloaded before it was shut down abruptly. APC cannot, I said cannot do jackshit, APC Lawyers need to make money thats all,
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by 1wolex85: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

But Election was conducted in everywhere APC won, including where toddlers voted for the old man Buhari
oga, what is stopping pdp from taking the case to the tribunal if you are so sure of these irregularities?
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Niceiroko: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2015
fromnigeria:
This Rivers eleshun matter don de wear Scarf oo.
fget d number of vote for APC is still small compare to the accredited voters

I just they watch sha.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Bevista: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, that's a question for INEC to answer, but it wouldn't surprise me at all cos of the kind of election violence we were hearing. Most of my friends in Port Harcourt never went out to vote.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by drey076(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 290k voters doesn't translate to ONLY '290k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival and an exercise in futility
In that case, there ought to be manual accreditation, a voter should not just go to polling centers n vote without initial accreditation
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by rottennaija(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hmmm... You are surprising me with your reasoning. That "No section of the Electoral act nullifies voting without card readers?" if it were so, then INEC would have err in providing guidelines contrary to electoral act. If INEC, cannot provide guidelines on how the elections would be conducted, then why are they an independent electoral commission?

Then that bring to the area of if INEC did not err in its guidelines concerning how elections are to be conducted. If they did not err, card reader were to be used exclusively in the election and where it fails, election where to be postponed to the following day. I know you saw the directives before the elections were conducted.

But, what I'm having a hard time knowing is? Is it like you are really in support of lawlessness? You and I well know how elections were conducted in rivers state. You cannot swere to whoever you worship that elections in rivers state was truly what it should be. Or could it be that you oppose anything lawful?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by drey076(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

You are the daft one ,read very well....there are over 2 million Registered voters in Rivers state, as stated by this INEC man only 290,000 were accredited by the PVC, but there is Incident form that take care of those the card Reader cant accredit and the figure can be any number as far as the card read did not work, and again this figure he mention is only the amount the server only downloaded before it was shut down abruptly. APC cannot, I said cannot do jackshit, APC Lawyers need to make money thats all,
Incident form is completed for failed accreditation as confirmed by the card reader but the card reader will send both failed n pass accreditation directly to INEC database
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by ptownman: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2015
ptownman:
self pity in display. Or are saying when a lie is told you will examine the lie and chose the truth And make use of it? If yes. What happens to the lier? Wake up my brother. A lie is a lie. Rigging is rigging but stealing is now corruption.
TonyeBarcanista:
self pity in display. Or are you saying when a lie is told you will examine the lie and chose the truth And make use of it? If yes. What happens to the lier? Wake up my brother. A lie is a lie. Rigging is rigging but stealing is now corruption.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Did INEC tell you that there wasn't manual accreditation? I tell you that APC is pursuing a futile case.
drey076:

In that case, there ought to be manual accreditation, a voter should not just go to polling centers n vote without initial accreditation
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by ptownman: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2015
criminalmindz:

Your a goat. Is there any election in nigeria where there's no rigging. The best rigger wins, that's what happens
it's your kind of people that gave sani abacha selfless service award. Nigeria's mentality most change because change is here. Wake up
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by April4th(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2015
All dis story sef done tire me,how can inec register only 290k plus in Rivers election when only Port Harcourt had over 800k plus population during the election? I wonder where dey dig up all dis figures.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Beremx(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
April4th:
All dis story sef done tire me,how can inec register only 290k plus in Rivers election when only Port Harcourt had over 800k plus population during the election? I wonder where dey dig up all dis figures.
blame it on PDP thugs who scared away voters with gunshots.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by April4th(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
Well, that's a question for INEC to answer, but it wouldn't surprise me at all cos of the kind of election violence we were hearing. Most of my friends in Port Harcourt never went out to vote.

There where some areas dat recorded violence during the Rivers election but not the entire Rivers State as most people came out enmasse to vote.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by dekdek: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U are still talking stupidly. Wike and shepopotamus (who was suppose to vote with her husband in otueke) thugs were on ground all over the state terrorising, shooting and scaring away voters from coming out. I personally had to go to a safe house because of the shooting. The vast majority of the People just didn't come out to vote and that's the fact.
Infact that 293k to me is questionable. Let the ballots and registration be forensically examinedand u all will be in for a shocker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.