Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (27102 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Goke7: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
Well, that's a question for INEC to answer, but it wouldn't surprise me at all cos of the kind of election violence we were hearing. Most of my friends in Port Harcourt never went out to vote.

a friend of mine who went to vote said they were told by some gunmen to go home after accreditation. the rivers election was truly a sham only the enemies of Nigeria will say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by dekdek: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Who told you that there wasn't accreditation? Are you in Rivers? Were you in Rivers? Reference any journal report that made mention of such. There is MANUAL accreditation. No where in the Electoral Act did they invalidate manual accreditation

Still repeating the same thrash after been told and corrected that for gubernatorial elections, it was not allowed nationwide with verifiable sources from INEC herself. Why have u decided to remain on the path of foolishness?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

In Lagos, you predicted that Obanikoro would win, he lost.
In 2011, You predicted that Dosunmu would win Lagos, he lost.

Immediately after this, you switched loyalty and praised ACN for about 2 years before they denied you financial protection.

In 2015, you predicted that Agbaje would win Lagos, he was beaten.
You also predicted that Jonathan would win, yet he lost.

Over time, I have come to realise that whatever you say, the opposite is always the result as you have no scruples, no fundamental understanding of politics, and no knowledge of the law.

Keep on infecting PDP with your electoral bad luck as Wike is already a goner. The best is for PDP to begin preparing for a rerun.

Hahahahaha! This barcanista fool needs be dealt a fatal blow. Idiota!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by dekdek: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Only In Rivers state and Akwa Ibom undecided undecided undecided

The onus is on the aggrieved to proceed to court if they believe they have a case. Those in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom felt they were cheated and are in court. If those in other states choose not to go to court, it's plain silly to blame those that decided to go to court for their decision not to in those states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by rottennaija(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
maddock:

Really like seriously? Do you really know how to read?

Did you miss the portion he said "So, the total number of 293.072 accredited voters was arrived at by adding successful accreditation and failed accreditation.”

I seriously thought that this TonyeBarcanista was intelligent, but I'm beginning to lose the respect I hard for his intelligence. Like seriously. It's either the guy is/was absolutely involved in all the impunity /lawlessness that took place there or he was a chief benefactor in their lawlessness.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by viktagorion: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2015
criminalmindz:

Your a goat. Is there any election in nigeria where there's no rigging. The best rigger wins, that's what happens
You are the goat head bro. That was the case before the introduction of the CARD READER.

ODE.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by adanny01(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2015
criminalmindz:

Your a goat. Is there any election in nigeria where there's no rigging. The best rigger wins, that's what happens

You sound like its ok and acceptable.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Dibest(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 290k voters doesn't translate to ONLY '290k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival and an exercise in futility

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Jega is NOT the electoral act! As long as the Act wasn't breached, you guys are blowing empty hot air.
dekdek:

Still repeating the same thrash after been told and corrected that for gubernatorial elections, it was not allowed nationwide with verifiable sources from INEC herself. Why have u decided to remain on the path of foolishness?
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Burger01(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

In Lagos, you predicted that Obanikoro would win, he lost.
In 2011, You predicted that Dosunmu would win Lagos, he lost.

Immediately after this, you switched loyalty and praised ACN for about 2 years before they denied you financial protection.

In 2015, you predicted that Agbaje would win Lagos, he was beaten.
You also predicted that Jonathan would win, yet he lost.

Over time, I have come to realise that whatever you say, the opposite is always the result as you have no scruples, no fundamental understanding of politics, and no knowledge of the law.

Keep on infecting PDP with your electoral bad luck as Wike is already a goner. The best is for PDP to begin preparing for a rerun.
He is a bad luck to any political party he switches to. Thank God we rejected him. Good riddance to political rubbish smiley undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Your friend name is Alhaji Lai Muhammed
Goke7:

a friend of mine who went to vote said they were told by some gunmen to go home after accreditation. the rivers election was truly a sham only the enemies of Nigeria will say otherwise
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by dekdek: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Jega is NOT the electoral act! As long as the Act wasn't breached, you guys are blowing empty hot air.

Shut up, electoral acts talked about inec giving electoral procedures and guidelines which are to be followed on election day. Starting from time when registration will start, process of registration, end of registration and voting proper. Inec is empowered to give those Guidelines and she gave it. A polling unit can't just decide to do whatever they feel like doing as against the instructions given by the electoral body.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by jaymichael(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 290k voters doesn't translate to ONLY '290k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival and an exercise in futility
You will have to remember that manual accreditation was not allowed for the gubernatorial election unlike what obtained in the Presidential election. The 290k represented both SUCCESSFUL and FAILED accreditation. Even if your accreditation wasn't successful and the incidence form opened for you, the card reader would have captured you and recorded that your accreditation was incomplete and same recorded in INEC database and you would be among those 290k. INEC did not permit accreditation without first going through the machine. The implication of this is that only 290k voters came out and accredited to vote. The total votes should not in anyway be more than the number of people accredited(290k+)

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by dekdek: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Dibest post=38060019][/quote]

This document itself is tenable in court and a perfect exhibit to crush any doubt of fools claiming manual voting was allowed.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Beerem: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2015
A faulty card reader cannot be a ground for invalidating an election, the court of Appeal in Lagos said yesterday.[size=8pt][/size]

The court held that the Electoral Act (2010) as amended does not recognise the malfunctioning of a card reader as one of the factors that can lead to the nullification of an election.

This, the appellate court held, is because the Electoral Act predates the introduction of the card reader.

The Court of Appeal stated this in a verdict on a cross-appeal filed by the All Progressives Congress (APC) challenging parts of the Governorship Election Tribunal’s verdict in the case of Jimi Agbaje versus Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and others.

APC filed the cross-appeal on two grounds. In the first ground, it said the tribunal erred in law when, having held that Paragraph 14 of Agbaje’s petition challenged Ambode’s nomination, went ahead to hold that it was a valid ground.

The party said any complaint about a pre-election issue falls within the jurisdiction of the Federal or Lagos State High Court, therefore, the tribunal ought to have declined jurisdiction.

The party also asked that Agbaje’s petition be struck out because its paragraph 13b which complained about faulty card readers did not qualify as a ground to challenge the April 11 election.

The Court of Appeal, in a judgment by Justice Obande Festus Ogbuinya, resolved the first issue in Agbaje and PDP’s favour, and the second issue in APC’s favour.

A copy of the judgment, delivered on August 26, was obtained by our correspondent yesterday. Other justices on the panel were A. J. Abdulkadir, Mohammed Danjuma, Emmenuel Agim and Saidu Hussaini.

Agbaje, the PDP, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Ambode and the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) were the cross-respondents.

The appellate court held that both the High Courts and the tribunal have concurrent jurisdiction over the issue of a candidate’s qualification/disqualification.

Justice Ogbuinyi held: “The cross-appellant (APC) implored this court to declare the paragraph 14 a pre-election matter cognisable only in the regular courts because it alluded to 21 days notice decreed in Section 85 (1) of the Electoral Act. The cross-appellant made heavy weather of this point.

“The paragraph 14 of the petition qualifies as a valid ground for querying the qualification of the fourth cross-respondent (Ambode) to contest the election.

“The trial tribunal is the forum competens for the first and second cross-respondents (Agbaje and PDP) to ventilate their grouse on his (Ambode’s) qualification/disqualification. Put simply, the trial tribunal was clothed with jurisdiction over paragraph 14 of the petition.

“In the end, I have no option than to resolve issue one against the cross-appellant and in favour of the first and second cross-respondents.”

Resolving the second issue in APC’s favour, the appellate court held: “The paragraph (13b) displays a vitriolic attack on the irregularities germinating from the improper or non-use of the smart card readers in the polling units.

“As it is, it has no life of its own as a ground. It endeavours to introduce the defects in the use of smart card readers. The evolution of the concept of smart card reader is a familiar one. It came to being during the last general election. On this score, it is a nascent procedure injected into our infant and fledgling electoral system to ensure credible and transparent election.

“The extant Electoral Act (2010) which predates the concept (of card reader) is not its parent or progenitor. Since it is not the progeny of the Electoral Act, fronting it as a ground to challenge any election does not have its (the Electoral Act’s) blessing, nay Section 138 (1) of it.

“Put simply, a petitioner cannot project the non-presence or improper use of smart card reader as a ground for questioning an election. It does not qualify as one.

“On the whole, having resolved the two issues for and against the cross-appellant, the fate of the cross-appeal is obvious. It is partially-meritorious and succeeds in part. Consequently, I allow the cross-appeal in part.

“Accordingly, I affirm the portion of the trial tribunal’s decision declaring paragraph 14 of the petition as competent and triable by it. I set aside its part of the decision which approved paragraph 13 (b) as a competent ground for presenting a petition.”

The Court of Appeal had upheld the Governorship Election Tribunal’s decision which struck out Agbaje’s petition and upheld Ambode’s victory.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by bashydemy(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Sorry crying wailer, Your paymaster is a gooner, keep crying why the tribunal sack Wike..... am liking this.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Dibest post=38060019][/quote]

SHALL WE ALL RISE AND BID FAREWELL TO CHIEF EZENWO NYESOM WIKE THE ABOUT TO BE OUSTED GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE. ADIOS AND GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2015
In your wierdest dream you think that a meagre 290k out of over 2million registered voters came out to vote? I wonder how you guys think. As long as Rivers election was concerned majority were accredited MANUALLY! You Can't deny voters the right to vote because of one failed machine. Are you not aware that card reader only captured 300k voters in Kano but Buhari got 1.9million votes? Pleas I'm not interested in unnecessary argument. Wait 4 the Judges' verdict! However, I assure you that this is exercise in futility
jaymichael:
You will have to remember that manual accreditation was not allowed for the gubernatorial election unlike what obtained in the Presidential election. The 290k represented both SUCCESSFUL and FAILED accreditation. Even if your accreditation wasn't successful and the incidence form opened for you, the card reader would have captured you and recorded that your accreditation was incomplete and same recorded in INEC database and you would be among those 290k. INEC did not permit accreditation without first going through the machine. The implication of this is that only 290k voters came out and accredited to vote. The total votes should not in anyway be more than the number of people accredited(290k+)

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Burger01:

He is a bad luck to any political party he switches to. Thank God we rejected him. Good riddance to political rubbish smiley undecided
The only thing that he predicted that became right was Barcelona FC winning the UC League.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
In your wierdest dream you think that a meagre 290k out of over 2million registered voters came out to vote? I wonder how you guys think. As long as Rivers election was concerned majority were accredited MANUALLY! You Can't deny voters the right to vote because of one failed machine. Are you not aware that card reader only captured 300k voters in Kano but Buhari got 1.9million votes? Pleas I'm not interested in unnecessary argument. Wait 4 the Judges' verdict! However, I assure you that this is exercise in futility

Ol boy your stupidity is factory fitted. Are you this dense? As far as INEC is concerned Presidential and gubernatorial elections were not the same as both had different election guidelines. Zombie ma ni bobo yi sha. Iwu kwa ezigbo iti.

From now on anyone who responds to any fresh posts of yours is as moronic as you are...myself included.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by bashydemy(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2015
adenine02:
sad
the rigging in rivers election is overwelmin

i jus feel like d post shld b takin frm wike and givn to peter

buh dt will not happen

a rerun is fr sure

and peters changes is getin smaller cos

wike is doin everytin at is posseson to buy rivr pple to es side
Well you right about the Re run but it will be very difficult for wike to win in a re run election, Firstly there will be so much security and assurance for the electorate.. Ameachi influence will be felt this time around. Ameachi and Dakuku will promise the electrorate to come out enmass to vote as there will be enough security on ground.. Also a case will be brought up against wike by EFCC and ICPC and might be disqualified.. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2015
"“The extant Electoral Act (2010) which predates the concept (of card reader) is not its parent or progenitor. Since it is not the progeny of the Electoral Act, fronting it as a ground to challenge any election does not have its (the Electoral Act’s) blessing, nay Section 138 (1) of it."

That's what Appeal court justices told Jimi Agbaje and struck out his case
naijadeyhia:

Ol boy your stupidity is factory fitted. Are you this dense? As far as INEC is concerned Presidential and gubernatorial elections were not the same as both had different election guidelines. Zombie ma ni bobo yi sha. Iwu kwa ezigbo iti.

From now on anyone who responds to any fresh posts of yours is as moronic as you are...myself included.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Burger01(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The only that he predicted that became right was Barcelona FC winning the UC League.
He should be a sport analyst. Just wasting his talent and time on political issues. His political submissions of late has become so boring and without base and convincing facts. Anyways, he should be soccer analystsmiley
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by kasay: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2015
That FOOL-Tonye Bastardnista has spoil my day on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by deygar: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
y is everybody interested in rivers state, d card reader was a scam, we all know most people voted manually,,,, the police and army should be ashamed dat they cannot provide adequate security for the people,, instead of telling us trash...but for now everybody wants wike even dakuku......

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
I think all election cases end next month, by then we will know who is who.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
"“The extant Electoral Act (2010) which predates the concept (of card reader) is not its parent or progenitor. Since it is not the progeny of the Electoral Act, fronting it as a ground to challenge any election does not have its (the Electoral Act’s) blessing, nay Section 138 (1) of it."

That's what Appeal court justices told Jimi Agbaje and struck out his case

First of all I take back my initial statement of being called a mo/ron if I respond to ur post because I just have to as a necessity. So because of your above extract you wish to deny documented numerical evidence to the fact that the rivers state gubernatorial election actual voting figures were doctored?

In essence what you are saying is that "yes you agree that the election figures were falsified to favor wike but because the election act stands then falsehood should prevail"

Indeed you are a man of questionable character. ..people need to pinch their noses when walking past you because your morals stink.

#smelobarcanista

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by jaymichael(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
There was so much violence and thuggery, that account for the low turnout. Why is it only in SS (Rivers state in particular) that the machine did not work. It worked very fine here on Lagos. I was accredited in less than 30 seconds. About Kano, that was the Presidential election in which manual accreditation was allowed and was even used in the same Rivers state. This tribunal is about the the GUBERNATORIAL election in Rivers State, not the PRESIDENTIAL and manual accreditation was not allowed in this election by INEC. INEC which is the umpire in this election has given us the OFFICIAL accredited figure which is at variance with the results announced, and by that I stand, not on your cooked up and unsubstantiated "manual accreditation (which was not even officially allowed) story. It is because of days like this that INEC put these checks in place.
You can delude your fellow wailers (who only love to hear only what is SWEET to their ears) not someone like me.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Burger01:
He should be a sport analyst. Just wasting his talent and time on political issues. His political submissions of late has become so boring and without base and convincing facts. Anyways, he should be soccer analystsmiley

Have you ever seen a monkey paying for champagne b4? The guy does not fit in anywhere. He is just trying so hard to fit in somewhere. I trust my sports people, dem go wear am explsive vest and detonate d guy. He is a big farce.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
That wasn't INEC's official position. You were not in Rivers so stop deluding yourself. Like I have said, you guys are yet to make a case. There Was Election in Rivers State. Lemme leave you with What Appeal Court Justices told Jimi Agbaje when they struck out his case...

“The extant Electoral Act (2010) which predates the concept (of card reader) is not its parent or progenitor. Since it is not the progeny of the Electoral Act, fronting it as a ground to challenge any election does not have its (the Electoral Act’s) blessing, nay Section 138 (1) of it."

Same befalls Dakuku
jaymichael:
There was so much violence and thuggery, that account for the low turnout. Why is it only in SS (Rivers state in particular) that the machine did not work. It worked very fine here on Lagos. I was accredited in less than 30 seconds. About Kano, that was the Presidential election in which manual accreditation was allowed and was even used in the same Rivers state. This tribunal is about the the GUBERNATORIAL election in Rivers State, not the PRESIDENTIAL and manual accreditation was not allowed in this election by INEC. INEC which is the umpire in this election has given us the OFFICIAL accredited figure which is at variance with the results announced, and by that I stand, not on your cooked up and unsubstantiated "manual accreditation (which was not even officially allowed) story. It is because if days like this that INEC put these checks in place.
You can delude your fellow wailers (who only love to hear only what is SWEET to their ears) not someone like me.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That wasn't INEC's official position. You were not in Rivers so stop deluding yourself. Like I have said, you guys are yet to make a case. There Was Election in Rivers State. Lemme leave you with What Appeal Court Justices told Jimi Agbaje when they struck out his case...

“The extant Electoral Act (2010) which predates the concept (of card reader) is not its parent or progenitor. Since it is not the progeny of the Electoral Act, fronting it as a ground to challenge any election does not have its (the Electoral Act’s) blessing, nay Section 138 (1) of it."

Same befalls Dakuku

Allow me to help you out Mr Baracuda.... What was d foundation of the lagos state Agbaje case? What was the disparity in the voting figures in lagos state? What was d evidence submitted by Agbajes counsel? When you get those, run them side by side with what is now going on regarding Wike and his notorious works and this tribunal and then SPEAK SOME SENSE TO YOURSELF.

A court of appeal can only give a ruling based on a specific case. The scenario in the Lagos electioms in comparison to Rivers is like comparing white to black or better still like calling a banker a bricklayer or a TRUCKPUSHER! This is one fight Wike will never win.

IN FACT I AM ALREADY WRITING HIS EPITAPH.

Why don't we make this even more interesting barcanista hmm? Wike wins and I will deactivate my ID and if he looses you deactivate your TonyeBarcanista ID and stay off NL till you get some sense and truth in loyalty put into you. Agreed?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by blackpriest0911: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Foolish tonye Barcanista...who has bewitched u..Wike is kissing the dust soon...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info / President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) / Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.