Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (26884 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by johnpalmer774(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
funkybully:

Don't mind apc masturbators.

In Kano, card reader recorded only 300k voters, yet buhari got over a million votes there.

Stop displaying your ignorance on Nairaland , Manual accreditation was allowed for presidential election but was not allowed for governorship .
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by criminalmindz: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
viktagorion:
You are the goat head bro. That was the case before the introduction of the CARD READER.

ODE.

fool. so did the card reader stop the rigging? fool
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Truckpusher(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
uncle005:
I always recognise 2 idiots on Nairaland, they are

Severeanushape and Truckpusher.

Maybe they are still struggling with hangover, you will also identify them when they are here.

They bark at anyone who speaks the truth on Rivers State election. I don’t blame them because their Agbero job will soon stop, they will try as much as they can to protect it.

This is the kind of news that activate them.
I guess I did hit a nerve the other day.

Keep jerking off with my moniker, bro - Wike isn't going nowhere.

He will remain our Governor for the next four years. grin
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess I did hit a nerve the other day.

Keep jerking off with my moniker, bro - Wike isn't going nowhere.

He will remain our Governor for the next four years. grin

Same way GEJ and his Shepopo remain your presido and first lady for the next 4 yrs.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Same way GEJ and his Shepopo remain your presido and first lady for the next 4 yrs.
Who gives a fucck about that?

GEJ said let there be peace else you wouldn't be typing crap here - Trust me , Rivers State is too big for your nkita of Ubima to pocket.

Even the Daura kunu sipping bastard is aware of this.
Go figure..................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who gives a fucck about that?

GEJ said let there be peace else you wouldn't be typing crap here - Trust me , Rivers State is too big for your nkita of Ubima to pocket.

Even the Daura kunu sipping bastard is aware of this.
Go figure..................

Chai the thing pain u die grin . So Rivers state would have brought war to naija if Jonathan had not chickened out right? I laugh in kazakstani.... kikikikiki.

I can see the bravery and war like demeanor of Rivers people.. afterall at the gubernatorial elections the 2m registered voters all scampered and only some 200k remained state wide when wikes gun toting thugs showed up.

Bunch of lilly livered ethnically confused low lifers with bark and absolutely zero bite.

Abeg push your truck go meet your benefactor in Otuoke..He misses you. I am a proud igbo man and my bravery precedes me. We do not talk we act. Remember how the biafran war was lost? You guys sold us out remember?

Yes I support d one u call a kunu sipping man...well I would rather sip kunu than sip ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
I HEREBY PROPOSE A TOAST WITH MY GLASS OF KUNU. A TOAST TO THE REMOVAL OF WICKED NOTORIOUS WIKE, HIS LACKEYS, THE PUSHER OF TRUCKS AND BOOBOOCANISTA THE MODERN DAY POLITICAL OLOSHOS. AND A TOAST TO A GREAT NIGERIA UNDER THE FAMOUS AND UPSTANDING BABA GO SLOW PRESIDO BUHARI.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Chai the thing pain u die grin . So Rivers state would have brought war to naija if Jonathan had not chickened out right? I laugh in kazakstani.... kikikikiki.

I can see the bravery and war like demeanor of Rivers people.. afterall at the gubernatorial elections the 2m registered voters all scampered and only some 200k remained state wide when wikes gun toting thugs showed up.

Bunch of lilly livered ethnically confused low lifers with bark and absolutely zero bite.

Abeg push your truck go meet your benefactor in Otuoke..He misses you.
Please help me educate that fool, he is one of the people whose certificate are only valid on NAIRALAND and Facebook, but they are quick to tell President Buhari he doesn't have have certificate.

Don't worry Truckpusher, before the end of October your Thug Wike will be kicked out of that place for a responsible and honest man to rule the state.

Rivers state is too good to be left in the hands of criminal and kidnappers, then we can start coming to invest there.

For now the state is unsafe for non indigene.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
uncle005:
Please help me educate that fool, he is one of the people whose certificate are only valid on NAIRALAND and Facebook, but they are quick to tell President Buhari he doesn't have have certificate.

Don't worry Truckpusher, before the end of October your Thug Wike will be kicked out of that place for a responsible and honest man to rule the state.

Rivers state is too good to be left in the hands of criminal and kidnappers, then we can start coming to invest there.

For now the state is unsafe for non indigene.

Don't mind the anu mpam. Its only a mad man who would see fire burning on oil and still mistake the oil for water and desire to drink it. That wicked, conniving sleeping governor? Till he is removed my money and all my partners own no go smell Rivers state. Imagine the fuckery.
Re: Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2015
Dialogue:
Amaechi: hello His excellence sir president buhari.
Buhari: where had you been my good friend?
Amaechi: Sir, I decided to ran away because you refused to give me back my state.
Buhari: kayi my good friend, I will definitely give you back your state.
Remember both of us battled for the change and I'm trying my possible best to change everything under my power and as you can see, the Chief of the INEC chairman had been changed for your own favour, River State Tribunal chief Judge was also changed including River State INEC commissioner was changed too. I have begin to change everything for your own good and I will continue to be changing everything and even Governor Wike will be changed to Dakuku.
Amaechi: Thank you His excellence, I'm grateful but remember not to take it lightly or easily with Governor Wike because He is a strong and stubborn man indeed but I know too well that with your presidential authority you will suppress Him.
Buhari: don't worry my good friend, I will soon give you back your state.
Amaechi: Thank you His excellence.
Buhari: don't mention because we still friend.

Wike: Hello His excellence, I just listened to your conversation between you and my younger brother Amaechi and it appeared that you have so much interest in my state affairs than the federal government issues where you are.
But you can still come and takeover my governorship position if your presidential sit is not with you.
Buhari: kayi you said waiting?
Wike: I don tell you finish, abeg mind your own business make me mind my own.

Oya wailer start from here to wail wailer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China / Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.