Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U (2714 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / .... / If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by xreal2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
smiley wink
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Czarskit(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
~ I'l break my foot off in his as*! The hell do I nid such info 4?! ~ Besyds it doesn't who she's 4ked, as long as I'm d 'only' present 4ker ~
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2009
This is SERIOUS! grin
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by IFELEKE(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Poster,
This one nah Epistle ooo
But If A Guy Tells Me That I will just look at him,shrug and tell him KINI BIG DEAL?
The Key Message There is ALWAYS CONCEAL YOUR INTENTIONS AND IN MATTERS LIKE THIS, THINK WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by prittigrrr(f): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
Decide if you really love her 1st. If you do, tell her that she must cease and desist all contact with the guy. As for you, stop taking to the guy. Make a new start.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Enockia(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2009
i'll buy him a beer
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2009
Oh dear.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Ben13: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2009
lol. he'll buy him a beer cheesy
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Tstark(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2009
The three of una need serious help
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by StephenP(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2009
@poster, Can you please modify your post and use fullstops and paragraphs?
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by tpm(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2009
prittigrrr is right, if you really love the girl as u claim, then ask her to stop seeing the guy. I am sure, if she loves you too, she will do as u have instructed. The reason for this is to enable you fish out exactly what is going on before acting, cos u might break up with the girl only to find out she is innocent. On the other hand she might not. Do not eva trust a woman in ur life no matter how much you love her. It is also possible ur girl is playing games. Just take ur time and work something out from underneat. Try to use a neutral (outside) surveilance. I am sure, u would soon discover the truth. As for the guy, stop talking to him. The less you talk to him, the more he feels lost of your next plan to unveil his intentions. Gud luck.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by oblo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
ol boy use ur head, dnt loet love blind u sotay u no fit see beyound ur own narrow thinking and scope, I bin get dat kain yawa but na God and the fact say i wan forge ahead, life goes on bro, ther are a million gurls out there who just are waitin for dat special person, same the oda way round, take ur time and like the advice u don day get try cut dat guyman off as it aint doin u good to b in comm wit him,
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by NAJALYN: 11:43am On May 02, 2010
try to get some one in her school to keep an eye on her or,find time to see her one on one.mean while stop talkin to d guy involved.hd's a wako
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by waleski(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2010
Here wat i wil do I wil take the guy 2 a bar, we drink he tells me abt how he straffed her how she is in skool nd finally tell him this'bruv, u are free 2 shagg her as many times as u want lets be realistic she is in anoder skool nd i cant be dat close 2 her as b4 so wat d heck i av spread my wings nd i am with 1 hot chic like dat so bruv do watever men chics cant be trusted.like in d op case he has been taken 4 a fool nd is stil coming 2 nl 4 advice u knw d worse thing dan cheatin? Wen u are cheated upon nd u are taken 4 a ride stil scammed dat is worse than cheatin so poster let d b.itch go there are other gurls in dis world dnt ever be taken 4 a f.ool bro
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by SeanLewis(m): 3:48am On May 03, 2010
Taking d guy to a bar is a good idea and ryt there i can pretend as if am nt worried abt d mata. When he finishes his confession, i will immediately give him a huge blow that will send him 2 COMA until after 2mnths. Then i will drop d money 4 his transport and beer on his fre, aking head. As 4 d girl, i go make sure say i go 4get am 4 life. Why wuld she try to play dz games, @poster pls 4 ur notice, U ARE BEING PLAAAAYYYEED!!!
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by SeanLewis(m): 3:48am On May 03, 2010
Taking d guy to a bar is a good idea and ryt there i can pretend as if am nt worried abt d mata. When he finishes his confession, i will immediately give him a huge blow that will send him 2 COMA until after 2mnths. Then i will drop d money 4 his transport and beer on his fre, aking head. As 4 d girl, i go make sure say i go 4get am 4 life. Why wuld she try to play dz games, @poster pls 4 ur notice, U ARE BEING PLAAAAYYYEED!!!
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by SeanLewis(m): 3:49am On May 03, 2010
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by nethacker(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2010
well i will get an option immediately grin y i go fyt for a lady i dnt trust them dat much
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by chibenwa(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2010
already she don sleep 4 thesame bed with the guy!
them don kiss even romance!!
and the guy keeps on checking on her!!!

what are u still waiting for bro?
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by nethacker(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2010
chibenwa:

already she don sleep 4 thesame bed with the guy!
them don kiss even romance!!
and the guy keeps on checking on her!!!

what are u still waiting for bro?
abi ooo. me go waka go jeje, i no bad reach dat level na grin
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by ifele(m): 12:09am On May 04, 2010
x-real,

I know you must be going thru som emotional chaos right now but it will pass. Yu see yur girl MIGHT be playing you but you are not shure.

Maybe the dude really had sex with her or he is just lying so you can dump her for him to pick up. You gotta get someone to SPY on them for you so you

can know the real facts. But next time you see her and you wanna have some bedroom acrobatics with her make sure you use a CONDOM.

Loving you here bros.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On May 04, 2010
Enockia:

i'll buy him a beer
Why don't you buy him a house and a Car. . .That would be nice of you.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Flashfast1: 1:21am On May 04, 2010
NAJALYN:

try to get some one in her school to keep an eye on her or,find time to see her one on one.mean while stop talkin to d guy involved.hd's a wako
brotherman that's stalking o shocked shocked u want make them call you psychopath?
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by jorghor(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2010
dude, i hope u haven't lost what it takes to talk to another lady(u sound as if she has taken that too)
I'm happy that the guy is not your close friend(we fit don dey treat you for depression or shock)
no one likes being played.move on.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by kpolli(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2010
only one wise man can really advice u on this issue n his name is 190, so pray he sees this
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by BlakkBoi(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2010
Its better to know and be armed with the knowledge of knowing you are dating a LovePeddler than supposing otherwise. Guys are always welcome to sleep with people children and wives, girlfriends is no big deal.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Teche: 2:16am On May 05, 2010
Do you love her or lusting after her? Do you intend to marry her, ?
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by biola44: 2:28am On May 05, 2010
getting played!
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Flashfast1: 7:07pm On May 06, 2010
hahaha. how come I didn't read this post before now
@poster
All I see in your story are three very sick and confused people. None of the three of you is sane enough to go into a relationship.  angry

How can you be getting information about your girlfriend from a guy that is trying to take her from you? undecided In fact I think you are the one with the biggest issue here. undecided

Your girlfriend, a pathological liar and a total b!tch  angry

The other guy, a retard that was lucky enough to see a dumb P**sy to be banging and telling her dumb a.s.s boyfriend about it tongue

This is actually the dumbest relationship dilemma I ever heard of. undecided cry
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by Onchedu(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2011
Some girls eyes too dey chook.
Dude, first of all, age and virginity are not correlated. Just cos a guy is 27 doesn't make it odd for him to not have had sex.

Anyway, from what U have said, I think your girl was trying to play a fast one. typical eat your cake and have it scenario. Seems she gave herself to new guy and new guy, having seen her made in China don log out of that server but never off the computer. Guilt dey make new guy try patch things up between U and this your girl on her own dey try make titanic wey don already pieces float ontop high sea.

She's keeping U on ice working desperately to make new guy commit to her. Anyhow wey U carry see this thing, that girl way no pure. No dey dull Urself.

If a guy tells me he has had sex with my girl, I'll go find out the truth from my girl. Nothing concern me with the guy.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by hunkyjohn(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2011
The girl is obviously not serious with you. It's as clear as daylight but the love you have for her doesn't allow you see it. Her words are the opposite of her actions. She's just putting you in the fridge for later use if ever. Remember things still get rotten in the fridge. Better start looking for someone else. Wise up.
Re: Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U by 190: 10:36am On May 15, 2011
Onchedu:

Some girls eyes too dey chook.
Dude, first of all, age and virginity are not correlated. Just cos a guy is 27 doesn't make it odd for him to not have had sex.

Anyway, from what U have said, I think your girl was trying to play a fast one. typical eat your cake and have it scenario. Seems she gave herself to new guy and new guy, having seen her made in China don log out of that server but never off the computer. Guilt dey make new guy try patch things up between U and this your girl on her own dey try make titanic wey don already pieces float ontop high sea.

She's keeping U on ice working desperately to make new guy commit to her. Anyhow wey U carry see this thing, that girl way no pure. No dey dull Urself.

If a guy tells me he has had sex with my girl, I'll go find out the truth from my girl. Nothing concern me with the guy.

exactly grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) / Genuine Question For The Guys / Ladies...build Your Ideal Man NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.