Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. (2427 Views)

20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / 27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / 27 Basic Ways To Make A Girl Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nature8(m): 5:24am On Sep 16, 2015
1. Tell her she's BEAUTIFUL. Not hot or Sexy..

2. Hold her hand, just because you love her..

3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to..

4. Wrestle with her and let her win..

5. Hug her from behind..

6. Don't hang out with your ex when she's not around. It kills her inside..

7. If you talk to another girl, walkover to her after you're done and kiss her..

8. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you..

9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend..

10. Play with her hair..

11. Pick her up, even when she says no..

12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else..

13. Make her laugh,just because you love to see her smile..

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms..

15. If she's mad at you, kiss her,don't fight back..

16. If you care about her, tell her,or else she won't come back..

17. Every girl should receive three presents from her guy: a teddy bear (she'll hug it when she goes to sleep), jewelry (she'll treasure it forever) and one of your shirts (she'll wear it to bed)..

18. Treat her the same with your friends as when you are alone..

19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best
smile..

20. Hang out with her on the weekends, because she's important to you.. NATURE
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Stack 50k in her bag and let her find it when she's gone home... she go smile with joy

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by donholy28(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Buy her iPhone 6 thank me later
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by menix(m): 5:44am On Sep 16, 2015
OP... u mst b a minor..

Else u should know by now the only thing that can make a lady smile in laughter is Money! Ego!! Owo!!!..

Pls b warned, make u no go dey hold warri gal hand wey she dey hungry cous u go chop Venom slap..
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2015
All this characters without money for naija babe's

Ain't gonna work. Maybe. Number (21) is. Give her money always

Thank me later
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Sunexy(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Number 1 shud be give her Moni always
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nature8(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2015
menix:
OP... u mst b a minor..

Else u should know by now the only thing that can make a lady smile in laughter is Money! Ego!! Owo!!!..

Pls b warned, make u no go dey hold warri gal hand wey she dey hungry cous u go chop Venom slap..

Lol..
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Ahmed0336(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Ohhhh!!!!! Thought it was 20 ways to please God undecided
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Humblebloke(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2015
undecided
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by williamsean(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Just count your dollar in her front and she will be smilling all day grin
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Are u sure u are putting all dose things into practice... I just dy look you sha. undecided undecided
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by luthorcorp: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2015
The op is still a minor,I guess, the one of fight and let her win got me laughing though,what now happens when she finally knows you faked a loosed?
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by drekX(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
I just dey look U wif one eye sha...
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
So op is telling me I have to cram all these to get laid?

Rabbitch!
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by tommychow(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Have you been living in a hole? Where you born yesterday? Are you new to heterosexuality (i.e. doing females) because you still sound gayishly ignorant. Guys like are what females call "nice guys", "doormats", "predictable", "boring" etc. They take you for a fool because they instinctively dislike weaklings like you, ACTING like your goal in life is to please them. You're now in the part of the world where 95% of them are gold diggers. If you like be forming True love starring Emeka Ike, and don't focus on getting made. You go chop friendzoning die.

Leave her voicemails to wake up to? WHAT THE HELL?!
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by 5minsmadness: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
@no 4,yeah, I always let her win wink
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
OP... u mst b a minor..

You forgot kudi.... not just ego and owo

I'm sticking up for my northern brothers like butchcassidy

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by IamLEGEND1: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm sticking up for my northern brothers like butchcassĂ­dy

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
That your number one sha.... Girls like me will really love it if you tell us what we really look like you know all girls ain't the same wen it comes to the physical aspect
Re: 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile Or Win Her Heart.. by menix(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm sticking up for my northern brothers like butchcassidy

No mind mii, chilled Orijin no let me remember those pple money sef..

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Smelly Feet/socks / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... / See The Love Letter I Found In My Cousins House Help's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.