Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,770 members, 7,862,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Do You Think Of America? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think Of America? (22470 Views)

Common Misconception Of America By Nigerians / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 2:04am On Feb 22, 2007
@ Omo Eko

Ops, I meant to say your mom. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 22, 2007
hmmmm i see people ranting on about a nation where but for their much vaunted constitution would not have cared a hoot before booting them back to Africa complete with their US passports.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2007
davidylan:

hmmmm i see people ranting on about a nation where but for their much vaunted constitution would not have cared a hoot before booting them back to Africa complete with their US passports.
LOL, I CAN'T LAUGH ANYMORE ***rolling on floor***
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2007
@davidylan

First of all, what kind of a stupid name is that? Anyway don't you wish Nigeria has a Constitution like that of America? Well, keep dreaming.

@ Omo Eko

Is that a cry for help or attention? Anyway say hi to your mom for me wink
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2007
@ MULTITASK

I pity u oh u dis AIDS patient.What good health r u enjoying.Go back to d cage u dis animal.Stop grunting abeg.Yur people r roaming d streets eating from trash bins so join dem.Oloriburuku
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2007
@9ja4eva

Cause of death, wanton jealousy.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2007
lol
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by LindaM1(f): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2007
to multitask - wink back atcha, love. thanks for the response. it would probably take an entire new post to discuss America's so-called "reluctant" involvement in any war it's participated in! keep it coming - you're intelligent.

linda m.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2007
@Linda M.

Thanks hun, for the compliment, I try my best to educate and be educated. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2007
mulitask I can see you found love.
beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2007
@babyosisi

Yea, people have different taste and prefrences. Take for example, My prefrence of America over Nigeria. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 23, 2007
multi why do you log on and off on your computer?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2007
@babyosisi

Does that bother you? Ok I would stay logged on.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2007
Multitask:

@9ja4eva

Cause of death, wanton jealousy.
My wish for u.I pray you inherit all the curses in Deut u shall die recklessly.AMEN
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2007
9ja4eva:

My wish for u.I pray you inherit all the curses in Deut u shall die recklessly.AMEN

abeg no curse anyone O.
with what measure you mete,it shall be meted out to you,says the Bible.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2007
Multitask:

@babyosisi

Does that bother you? Ok I would stay logged on.

not at all,I just find it strange that you log on and off as if paying by the second lol
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2007
@ babyosisi

Thanks for reprimanding the less educated spetacle. Anyway I'm logged on now wink

@ 9ja4eva

It is adviceable that you contain your wanton jealousy less you die of bitterness.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@ babyosisi

Thanks for reprimanding the less educated spetacle. Anyway I'm logged on now wink

@ 9ja4eva

It is adviceable that you contain your wanton jealousy less you die of bitterness.

Bitterness belongs to u.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2007
babyosisi:

abeg no curse anyone O.
with what measure you mete,it shall be meted out to you,says the Bible.

U seen whats hes been writing.Be real with d cow.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 12:52am On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@Linda M.

Thanks hun, for the compliment, I try my best to educate and be educated. smiley
U BE MUMU, U HAPPY BECOS U GOT A COMPLIMENT FROM SOMEONE, I DON'T BLAME HER SHA
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 1:02am On Feb 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

U BE MUMU, U HAPPY BECOS U GOT A COMPLIMENT FROM SOMEONE, I DON'T BLAME HER SHA

Dont blame him dis is d first time someone is appreciating his trash.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2007
@9ja4eva
U RIGHT JA RA, I WON'T BE SURPRISE IF HE SIGN BACK ON BECOS THAT WHAT HE ALSO DO. SIGN IN AND OUT, I FEEL LIKE HIS RUNNING LIKE A LITTLE BOY.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

@9ja4eva
U RIGHT JA RA, I WON'T BE SURPRISE IF HE SIGN BACK ON BECOS THAT WHAT HE ALSO DO. SIGN IN AND OUT, I FEEL LIKE HIS RUNNING LIKE A LITTLE BOY.

Hes a COWARD u know.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 1:23am On Feb 24, 2007
yes oh, even babyosisi noticed it herself.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2007
babyosisi:

not at all,I just find it strange that you log on and off as if paying by the second lol

Pardon him please.The computer is not his.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 4:33am On Feb 24, 2007
@Omo Dirty Eko

Do I not sense a little jealousy from you? Or are you bitter because babyosisi is a babe and you are a crack LovePeddler? Anyway tell your senior sister I say hi.

@9ja4eva

I'd like to invite you to America so that I can teach you a lesson or two but I'm concerned the American embassy won't grant you a visa because you are a reject. Anyway just keep on melting with jealousy and bitterness like a burning candle melting beneath the heat of the fire.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 5:17am On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@Omo Dirty Eko

Do I not sense a little jealousy from you? Or are you bitter because babyosisi is a babe and you are a crack LovePeddler? Anyway tell your senior sister I say hi.

@9ja4eva

I'd like to invite you to America so that I can teach you a lesson or two but I'm concerned the American embassy won't grant you a visa because you are a reject. Anyway just keep on melting with jealousy and bitterness like a burning candle melting beneath the heat of the fire.
eat my pussy u cock sucker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 5:26am On Feb 24, 2007
@Omo Eko

Have you washed your scanky holes today? Well call me up, I've got that thing you like to suck. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 5:28am On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@Omo Eko

Have you washed your scanky holes today? Well call me up, I've got that thing you like to suck. wink
O MY LORD, ABOMINATION. YOUR MOTHER IS SUCKING U OFF, THAT IS SO NASTY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2007
@ Omo Eko

Nasty is your department because unless someone reminds you to bath, you simply put it off thinking that it is cool to stink like a $1 dollar biatch.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2007
lol another third war battle

anyway america is oo greedy for liking grin
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@Omo Dirty Eko

@9ja4eva

You are so nasty.Y shld u pick on someones family?Is it because u dnt have one?You know where to get to to get a family.It jst goes to show how silly u r.It seems to me dt u dnt respect ur parents and i sense that to terrible upbringing.If u respect ur parents u wldnt insult her mum cos u dnt know wat she looks like and shes nt ur mate.I sense a nasty family from ur post.If u are human enough post your details here and lets see what happens.I dont boast abt America cos what u suffering to have i had it with pride.You know wat u jst a lay about who does nothing for a living.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20)

Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee / Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) / Truck Rams Into Afor Ibugubu Market, Anambra. Killing 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.