Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,170 members, 7,867,393 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Do You Think Of America? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think Of America? (22491 Views)

Common Misconception Of America By Nigerians / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@Omo Eko

Have you washed your scanky holes today? Well call me up, I've got that thing you like to suck. wink

Isnt it better for her to be single all thru dn suck a swines dropping balls.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

No, its better for her to be sucking me off than to be single. Anyway, have you gone to the restroom later? Well, because you might have left a piece of your personality down there.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

No, its better for her to be sucking me off than to be single.
did u say that your mother and sister are better in sucking u off than be single, wow i don't blame them since your vary poor, that the only way for them to make a living by sucking guys penis off
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Omo Eko

Haba, stop revealing the details of your profession, you part-time asewo. Anyway, just like Eko city, you are a filthy and dirty LovePeddler who needs to take a shower.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask:

@ Omo Eko

Haba, stop revealing the details of your profession, you part-time asewo. Anyway, just like Eko city, you are a filthy and dirty LovePeddler who needs to take a shower.
U LUCKY I DON'T KNOW WHERE U ARE, BECOS MY PEOPLE WILL FINISH U IN A MINUTE, IF I EVER GET TO KNOW WHO U ARE.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2007
@Omo Eko

She who is about to suck me off, I salute you. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2007
@Multitask

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

NEXT PERSON
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Omo Eko

Had enough yet?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2007
omo eko, u should have come to me for lessons on how to put boys that like to feel like they are all that in thier place

if u styll need help in smacking him upside down i got ur back

just holla smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2007
@dime

am done with him, got better thing to do with my time
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2007
no sweety

u can't be done with him. man he started the family insult y u gon let him finish grl comon man
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2007
Dime:

no sweety

u can't be done with him. man he started the family insult y u gon let him finish girl comon man

his family and mine are not on the same level, so if u thought he insulting my family his not becos am laughing at his foolishness.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

Ehn, what are you and what are you going to become?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2007
oh okay just thought to help dats all
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2007
hen hen pls pls pls, disconnect me from ur idiotic manners. I am not one of them pls.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

You are so predictable that is why I waited for your next post. Let me tell you something, ehn, you don't want to battle me because I enjoy stuff like this.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2007
oh really?

am shy i don't want to bring ma bad side out so lets just forget all this okay.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

Ok, hun, by the way, what do you think of America?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2007
i think america is greedy.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

Well, there is no need for any hypocrisy here, is there?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2007
excuse wat do u mean?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

Every Country has a little bit of greed in them. But America is the richest Country the planet has ever known so saying that America is greedy is a deficeint opinion.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2007
america use to be rich but they aren't anymore because of the war.

Anywho it's not about richness it is about the economy, attitude, security, intelligence and manymore that's makes a great country and america is slowly loosing all that including thier so called wealth.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

The current administration is less popular but nevertheless, America is still the riches Country today and I don't know of any other Country that has the will and resources to police and contain the wayward Countries in the world better than America.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2007
but my question is this: Why control those wayward countries , or let me say try and control those wayward countries when your own is going down the drain, i am not a big fan on politics or economy situations but i do know that america if care not taken will face a bigger problem in the future if care is not taken
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

There is no other Country today that enjoys a greater security than America. The American law and Constitution is ethical and enforceable. Let me tell you the truth, America doesn't like spending her money and troop on Countries who refuses to see the bigger picture but it is something America has to do because no other Country have the will and resource to do it.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2007
but there are homeless people who has to line up for bed at the shelter, thier are countries that has poor families, there are countries and places that can't afford a comfortable life, instead of fighting why not make peace, and america don't like spending? now u are just being naive, lets tell the truth and let the devil be ashame:America wants to go to war they would rather ruin than fix.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by superman(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2007
Multitask

this yeyeman thinks he knows about US but dnt know $hit. what do u know, i mean what do u know, and u think u can fool this superman! na craze de worri u

JUST BEACAUSE U HAD THE CHANCE TO LEAVE BEHIND UR WHEEL BARROW JOB AT OSHODI IN LAGOS GO AMERICA U DON BEGINING DE CRAZE!

ABEG STOP SPEADIN THAT ULGY HEAD ALL OVER THE PLACE

GOD BLESS US AND NIG!

STILL ME
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2007
[color=#770077]superman[/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

Far from it, America doesn't like war nor does she delight in it. There are all kinds of funds and programs that helps the poor and homeless in America. For example, cash assistant, food stamp, unemployment checks, social security checks and so on. Some of these people chose to remain in that lifestyle.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2007
damnnnn lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by superman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2007
sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Omo Eko kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20)

My Sad And Funny Lagos Experience / Please How Much For A Dubai Visa / Car Somersaults At Otedola Brigde, Berger, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.