Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Do You Think Of America? - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think Of America? (22372 Views)

Common Misconception Of America By Nigerians / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

STAR PLZ FINISH HIS STUPID SELF
AND Y ARE U ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE MOTHER'S

I DON'T LIKE U AND U ARE MY NUMBER ONE ENEMY ON NAIRALAND
when i aint gon hurl shyt on u n matter of fact i respect your mum a lot dnt want to loose my respect from her because SHE'S MY PRIVATE STRIPPER
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

No, I shall involve your crackhead mother in these exchanges. grin

I hope ur dad gave u d cent i askd him to give u when he came to babysit.Sori u dnt have parents no more i cld hook u up with some mother apes who lost her son too.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2007
star01:

when i aint gon hurl shyt on u n matter of fact i respect your mum a lot dnt want to loose my respect from her because SHE'S MY PRIVATE STRIPPER

Well constructed
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2007
star01:

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ star01

Thats a compliment compared to your mom who is a $1 crackwhore and a public toilet. Everyone has had a piece of that scanky biatch.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

You mom misses me grin
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
@Multitask
u need to be ban am calling the admit on your black ass
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ star01

Thats a compliment compared to your mom who is a $1 crackwhore and a public toilet. Everyone has had a piece of that scanky biatch.
SHE IS DA BOMB, DEN SHE GAVE ME A GOOD LAP DANCE YESTERDAY BUT 1 THIN ABOUT HER IS HER PUSSY STINKS                   DAMN SHE A DAMN BIATCH
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

You mom misses me grin

My dog misses your late mom but he complained about her stinking breath.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

You mom misses me grin
hey ve finnaly find a solution 2 ur probs seems u re brieved, well  try dis n u gonna be save

find mygayafterdads death.com    

call me wen u get positive result
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

Oh, your mom is a dog? oh sorry to hear that, but again I'm not surprised, you son of dog.

@ star01

You see how sick and pitiful you are, every one came from sex between a man and a woman but your dad came from sex between a man and another man, sick
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

Oh, your mom is a dog? oh sorry to hear that, but again I'm not surprised, you son of dog.

@ star01

You see how sick and pitiful you are, every one came from sex between a man and a woman but your dad came from sex between a man and another man, sick
u re a really a sucker n a punk ass son of a nut cracker dis aint ur thread homie aint no gay in here try dis den

gaymatch.com
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

Am sorry dear.Looks like u son of a dog cos my dog said your mum gave birth for him and am glad we have found Billys lost son.Come back to ur dad as he gat bones waiting for u.Stinking being
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

Am sorry dear.Looks like u son of a dog cos my dog said your mum gave birth for him and am glad we have found Billys lost son.Come back to ur dad as he gat bones waiting for u.Stinking being
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
@Multitask , can we plz go back 2 da purpose of this topic,
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2007
dnt mind him de guy is tryin 2 be like me n he dosent no it aint pay being a fake gangsta,
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2007
star01:

dnt mind him de guy is tryin 2 be like me n he dosent no it aint pay being a fake gangsta,
so u too know that u are wahala boy
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2007
Love it or Hate it, America is great!!
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

so u too know that u are wahala boy
but big bro has changed
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2007
Democrat:

Love it or Hate it, America is great!!
is dat ur nationalty
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2007
star01:

but big bro has changed
good to hear that cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2007
throw some k back kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2007
it can be great but dere is no big deal about America, datz ma lil sumthing
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2007
why yall hailin america

hail ur nation 1st b
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

I hereby pronounce you and star01, man and woman. You have to figure out among yourselves who should be the bitch.

@ hotstepper

Indeed, you are entitled to your opinion but consider this" man on the moon" now that is a great accomplishment, ain't it?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2007
dont understand the all"man on the moon", can u elaborate more plz?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ hotstepper

With technology way ahead of its time, America landed a men on the moon and safely returned them to earth. Now is this not a great thing? Can Nigeria do this manner of things?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

I hereby pronounce you and star01, man and woman. You have to figure out among yourselves who should be the bitch.

\ it?
nah men gat ur mum on da 1st list she might be de second thou n d BITCH aspect ur mum can grab de royalty as well iight
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2007
star01:

nah men gat your mum on da 1st list she might be de second thou n d BITCH aspect your mum can grab de royalty as well iight

Nice knowing oh dt i went after u.Y'all needed to see his wedding last saturday.He wedded Chaka(D chimp)and it was so so lovely especially when he was asked to kiss d bride.

Did i also forget to tell u dt ur late mom left her g-string in my dogs cage.Please come n get it oh.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2007
Star01

I am American, and if i had to do it all over again, i would. Nigeria ain't done $hit for me!!
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2007
d g string must ve torn by d side right              brooke ass bitch
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2007
Democrat:

Star01

I am American, and if i had to do it all over again, i would. Nigeria ain't done $hit for me!!
by birth or by wat

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State / Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.