Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This (3339 Views)

What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You? (hilarious Pics) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Words Girls Love Hearing From Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2015
Regardless of what the “official” news or story might be then, what will cause so many people to “disappear” is called the resurrection/rapture. Which means, Jesus has taken his children home. We will return in 7 years when He establishes His Kingdom on this earth, and we will rule and reign with him and rebuild the earth under his ruler ship. While we are getting our marching orders and learning how to use our new eternal bodies, great tribulation will occur in all the earth.

The rapture will remove some people from this earth which will trigger a huge economic disaster. This will only get worse until it takes a day’s wages to buy a loaf of bread as the Bible says. Many people will lose everything. A meteor shower will hit the earth causing devastation and wild fires. Then a huge asteroid will hit the ocean and cause a tsunami that will destroy many ships and many coastline cities will be affected. Then another asteroid will hit the earth and cause many waters to be poisoned. It will also throw up such a huge cloud of dust that the days and nights will be darkened for quite a while. Some strange locust like creatures will be released from the abyss to torment men with their “stings”. And then there will be a huge war with an army of 200 million soldiers coming from the east. Over one third of mankind will be killed in this war. There will also be many earthquakes and hailstorms as well as rebellions, chaos, and civil unrest. This will be the first 3 ½ years and these events will happen in this sequence.

After this, the devil and his demons will be cast to the earth. You may not recognize them as that, but that is who it will be. They will establish a world government (actually a dictatorship), a world money system (the mark of the beast) and a world religion (worship the beast). Those who do not comply will be killed. This will be a very difficult time as everyone will have to chose who they will serve. This is the ultimate test. If you chose to serve the new system, you will have to take the mark in order to buy and sell, and you will have to pledge allegiance to the beast. If you do this, you will spend eternity in the lake of fire along with the devil and his demons.

So whatever you do, DON’T JOIN THIS SYSTEM and DON’T TAKE THE MARK. The best choice of all of course is to ask Jesus to forgive your sins and to start living for him. Then even if you are killed, you will spend eternity with God instead of in the lake of fire.

During the reign of the beast system, many more judgments will occur on earth making life very difficult for those who chose to join him. He will be a very ruthless leader and you won’t believe how much anger and hatred toward mankind will be displayed. Near the end of his reign of 3 ½ years, he will get the kings of the earth to assemble their armies at a place called Armageddon in order to fight against Jesus and his heavenly armies as they come down to earth. Of course, it’s a no brainer as to who will win that one. Then Jesus and his saints will set up His Kingdom on this earth. The first thing he will do is assemble all the people and divide them into two groups. Those who served the beast, and those who chose to serve Him. These will be the survivors of the 7 year tribulation. Those that chose to serve the beast will be cast into the lake of fire and those that chose to serve Jesus will be allowed to remain on earth and live in his Kingdom.

I pray that you would choose to serve Jesus Christ now, in order to go with the saints and escape these. But if you missed it pls dont take the mark of the beast so that you could spend eternity with God even though you may have to pay with your life. God Bless You and I pray that you stay strong and trust in Jesus till the end. It’s going to be a very difficult 7 years and I wish I could help you, but I can’t, at this point only Jesus can.

Remember this: At any time during this 7 year period, you can repent, turn to Jesus Christ and ask him to forgive your sins. That is the only way to avoid the lake of fire, and to spend eternity with him in heaven. I sincerely pray that you would do so. But…….if you die or are killed before you do that…..you will not be able to do so later.

HOW TO MAKE RAPTURE

1, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST Jesus
2, REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND RUN AWAY FROM SINS
3, ALWAYS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF Jesus CHRIST
4, DO ALL RESTITUTIONS
5, CUT OFF ALL WORLDLINESS
6, JOIN A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES IN HOLINESS IN AND OUT eg Deeperlife, Bible missionary church, Watchman, Word power and likes.(DONT GO TO A CHURCH THAT USE ANY MATERIAL LIKE APRON,HANDKERCHEIF, OLIVE OIL, HOLY WATER ETC)
7, READ AT LEAST A CHAPTER OF BIBLE DAILY, START FROM BOOK OF JOHN
8, WATCH, FAST AND PRAY ALWAYS
9, MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS BE HOLY, WITHOUT
HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD. HEBREWS 12:14

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by calmJR(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Op u sabi lie ooooooo. Where did u vet all these crap? Bible? U can twist. Carry on, ma thunder go fire u fo blasphemy. Haba please delete this fake info from the devil. Mtchewwww
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by williamsean(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2015
I dn dey hear this thing since I was born nd will be hearing it till I reach my old age and die undecided
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2015
williamsean:
I dn dey hear this thing since I was born nd will be hearing it till I reach my old age and die undecided
sir read 1 Thessalonian 4:16-18

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

live a life worthy of dyeing in Christ from now...you don't know when you ll die. The dead will rise(RAPTURE) first.

God help you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by lomprico(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Where are the devils n the demons now? And dont tell us the earth cos u just said they will be cast to the earth after rapture.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2015
lomprico:
Where are the devils n the demons now? And dont tell us the earth cos u just said they will be cast to the earth after rapture.
spiritually first and second heaven but then people ll see them with their 2 physical eyes
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by lomprico(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2015
veecovee:
spiritually first and second heaven but then people ll see them with their 2 physical eyes
But somewhere in john, it is said that the devil is in the world. What is the cause of all the evils in world today and which one is 1st n 2nd heaven?
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2015
lomprico:

But somewhere in john, it is said that the devil is in the world. What is the cause of all the evils in world today and which one is 1st n 2nd heaven?
have you seen him before? all of have spirits and he is using witches spirits
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
veecovee:
have you seen him before? all of have spirits and he is using witches spirits
Answer my questions first.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2015
lomprico:

Answer my questions first.
which question sir? ofcourse devil deception in people spirit is the cause of evill today. The Bible says that the devil would be cast in bottomless pit so that he would deceive the world no more and Christ will rule for 1000yrs and people would not be deceived by devil for those 1000yrs

God help you sir
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by lomprico(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
veecovee:
whci question sir? ofcourse devil deception in people spirit is the cause of evill today. The Bible says that the devil would be cast in bottomless pit so that he would deceive the world no more and Christ will rule 1000yrs of people not deceived by devil

God help you sir
Why r u being defensive all of a sudden? I asked a question n u dodged it yet u want me to answer urs, I will answer it but first what is 1st and 2nd heaven?
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
lomprico:

Why r u being defensive all of a sudden? I asked a question n u dodged it yet u want me to answer urs, I will answer it but first what is 1st and 2nd heaven?
ok, first heaven is the one you see up and second is where the fallen demons are and third heaven is where God lives.

God help you sir
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by lomprico(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2015
veecovee:
ok, first heaven is the one you see up and second is where the fallen demons are and third heaven is where God lives.

God help you sir
Lol very funny. But the bible said that the devil was cast to the earth! Not what u just explained here.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
stockish:
my dear read this www.beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/06/are-you-prepared-for-september-2015-2470032.html and pls stop asking questions and secure your salvation
Am not reading sh¡t! And if u cant defend what u invented gerrarahere! 1st and 2nd heaven indeed.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
lomprico:

Am not reading sh¡t! And if u cant defend what u invented gerrarahere! 1st and 2nd heaven indeed.
oh! God have mercy
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by Sunexy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
veecovee:
oh! God have mercy

May he av mercy on u too
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:15am On Sep 17, 2015
beloved people, pls dont waste your opportunity. all your days on earth are opportunity of salvation
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
veecovee:
beloved people, pls dont waste your opportunity. all your days on earth are opportunity of salvation
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2015
decide now, before its forever too late
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
don't stay at home tommorow, go to any nearby holiness Church and start building your self.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by IamLEGEND1: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
beht O.P, why you actin' like a deranged animal na....

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
God help you Sir
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 3:24am On Sep 20, 2015
did you go to Church?
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2015
rumors that rapture is imminent is too much these days online. I m even becoming afraid
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42am On Sep 22, 2015
calmJR:
Op u sabi lie ooooooo. Where did u vet all these crap? Bible? U can twist. Carry on, ma thunder go fire u fo blasphemy. Haba please delete this fake info from the devil. Mtchewwww
aethiest! May God have mercy on you
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2015
haste up people
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
UN and world leaders are ready to divide jerusalem, that means amargidon war is imminent. read Zechariah 14
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by gamaliel121(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
May I not be caught off guard in jesus name.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2015
gamaliel121:
May I not be caught off guard in jesus name.
its well, beloved dont give up... you are not going to be caught off but will be caught up on that day. As long as you remain in line with him in HOLINESS, BODY and SPIRIT
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2015
don't be caught off, be caught up on that day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Name Five Things That Attracts You To A Girl / How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. / To Judefcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.