Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. (3339 Views)

21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Do u believe its possible to have a twin from one mother,but two different fathers...
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Bluezy13(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Obviously, you skipped secondary school
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Do u believe its possible to have a twin from one mother,but two different fathers...

Lol...it cud be..there is no impossible things in the world we live in grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Very possible.

That happens like lets say the ovulation is tomorrow and the bae sets to bed to a guy today and maybe mins to ovulation or while ovulating, another guy also throws his thing inside her and two stuffs fertilizes same different eggs and its gonna be a NON-IDENTICAL TWINS

*edited*

from same eggs to different eggs... ma mistake

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

Very possible.

That happens like lets say the ovulation is tomorrow and the bae sets to bed to a guy today and maybe mins to ovulation or while ovulating, another guy also throws his thing inside her and two stuffs fertilizes same egg and its gonna be a NON-IDENTICAL TWINS
The same egg or two different healthy eggs
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

The same egg or two different healthy eggs

Two different eggs na... ao else?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
Obviously, you skipped secondary school
I believe u came out wit distinctions in secondary school... yet u couldn't answer a simple and straightforward question...
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Maxi112: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
what am I doing here?

run out of this thread asap
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Bluezy13(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

I believe u came out wit distinctions in secondary school... yet u couldn't answer a simple and straightforward question...
My dear,
I'm forced to think you are bereft of understanding...
One wouldn't ask such question if one was at least a secondary scholar with an average IQ.
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:

My dear,
I'm forced to think you are bereft of understanding...
One wouldn't ask such question if one was at least a secondary scholar with an average IQ.
U have still made no point at all.....just sit back and read from more reasonable people....or u attempt answering d question....at least u make it sound so cheap...
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Bluezy13(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

U have still made no point at all.....just sit back and read from more reasonable people....or u attempt answering d question....at least u make it sound so cheap...
Oh dear,
I don't think anymore...
I now know that you are obviously bereft of understanding and I'm really sorry for triggering you ineptneess.

Have a nice day
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Bluezy13(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

And just to justify your low IQ,

Of a million sperm cells,
One spermatozoa fertilizes an egg and that sperm can only come from one man.

With a little reasoning you should be able to answer your question.
Thank me later
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:

And just to justify your low IQ,

Of a million sperm cells,
One spermatozoa fertilizes an egg and that sperm can only come from one man.

With a little reasoning you should be able to answer your question.
Thank me later
Ha ha ha...i knew dat was wat u had on ur distinction filled brain...do u diversify ur reading at all....before u answer some questions on a social plat form u try to b very sure cos lots of people are reading it... I purposely put up dis question for dull brains like u ,who don't study a question before giving a foolish answer....well after ur own research we will c who will thank who....
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Bluezy13(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Ha ha ha...i knew dat was wat u had on ur distinction filled brain...do u diversify ur reading at all....before u answer some questions on a social plat form u try to b very sure cos lots of people are reading it... I purposely put up dis question for dull brains like u ,who don't study a question before giving a foolish answer....well after ur own research we will c who will thank who....
Wow...
You have a very clever way of displaying Autism.
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by SexyCrixus25(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just waiting patiently for a proof of a possibility.
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by fulli16(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:

Wow...
You have a very clever way of displaying Autism.
ok...u talk a lot and make little sense...no offence

Superfecundation; read it up
@ op...am sure u already know that its very possible.
Superfecundation is the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Hi...thanks for following me grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hi...thanks for following me grin grin grin
u welcome dear.....
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Peacefulgold:

u welcome dear.....

* blushing tremendously * grin
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

* blushing tremendously * grin
My hopes are getting so high..... I tink I'm gonna put ur name up for d wooing competition... I could get a yes tongue tongue
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Peacefulgold:

My hopes are getting so high..... I tink I'm gonna put ur name up for d wooing competition... I could get a yes tongue tongue

Lol..the wooing competition is done already grin cheesy grin that was the most funniest thread I ever read wink

And besides,u don't have to woo me grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..the wooing competition is done already grin cheesy grin that was the most funniest thread I ever read wink

And besides,u don't have to woo me grin grin grin
So sweet ,tell me wat I gotta do....
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol. See st.upid question grin
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by octopusfreaky(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
catchy topic ,,disappointed with the stupid ?? u asked ,come up with something comprehensive and teach ds nairaland men..
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Peacefulgold:

So sweet ,tell me wat I gotta do....

grin I have no idea..u tell me what u wanna do tongue tongue
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin I have no idea..u tell me what u wanna do tongue tongue
U really want me to make a public confession of wats on ma mind..... tongue
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Peacefulgold:

U really want me to make a public confession of wats on ma mind..... tongue

Hahahahaha...I know all ur exs down here will gone wild if u do that grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...I know all ur exs down here will gone wild if u do that grin grin grin
Hmmmmm........exs??.....dont have a history down here... kiss
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Hmmmmm........exs??.....dont have a history down here... kiss

**Smiling endlessly** grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Peacefulgold(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

**Smiling endlessly** grin grin grin
Been trying to make a picture of wat u would look like wen smilng endlessly.....and all I see is a sweet luvly face I wsh to c always....
Re: How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Been trying to make a picture of wat u would look like wen smilng endlessly.....and all I see is a sweet luvly face I wsh to c always....

Hi...sorry was been banned since yesterday cry! I can t quote back..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video: Spiritualist Lures Woman Into 3-day Marathon Sex For Deliverance / Why Do Women Ask This Question On The First Date? / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.