Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father (3053 Views)

He Said “no Sex Bfor Marriage.” We Got Married & I Discovered What He Was Hiding / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2015
I love children a lot, I jus wanna have a daughter now, I wanna have a child ask me daddy what will u buy for me when u're coming from work, I wanna have a child I'll have a cause to save some money for, I wanna have a child I'll tell of how God's taken me from grass to grace, I wanna have a child who I'll buy cartoon dvds for, I wanna have a child I'll take to school in the morning, I wanna have a baby wee on my trousers and I'll be like oh noooo angel u've done dis again hahahahahaha, I wanna have a child I'll peck and say baby I love u, I jus wanna have a child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by chocolateme(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2015
You are one of the reasons why God will never forsake his children and the homeless kids.
Now without selfishness of the mind, you can leave BABY MAMA out of it and avoid troubles and misunderstandings which may follow after and go to a motherless babies home or even an orphanage to adopt that blessing in disguise which God has prepared for you by giving you that urge in the first place.
Remain blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by falconey(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2015
how do you plan on doing that?
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by missmary(f): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2015
undecided cool.. Someone thtll run to meet you screaming momma.. Priceless.. Nusery school kids r the cutest.. You can adopt a child.. Give the child a shot at a family..
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by waleyp(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Amen
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
baby mama stuff
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
baby mama stuff
dumb

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:
You are one of the reasons why God will never forsake his children and the homeless kids.
Now without selfishness of the mind, you can leave BABY MAMA out of it and avoid troubles and misunderstandings which may follow after and go to a motherless babies home or even an orphanage to adopt that blessing in disguise which God has prepared for you by giving you that urge in the first place.
Remain blessed.
God bless u too baby! I know u're one of the fruiful ladies on NL wth a functional womb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by falconey(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
baby mama stuff

why? You can't live with a woman?

Trust me mehn the way things are with nowadays women lots of guys are considering this 'baby mama stuff' . But a child needs both parent for good nurturing, I mean both together.
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
dumb
u dis stiupid ghana boi u don't always find it challenging to exude stupidity, smh
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2015
This OP and all his threads tho
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
u're right bro, buh dis gals, a lot'o dem gat deir eyes outside, they ain't ready for that, a lot'o dem ain't gat wat it takes to be wifed
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by Peachess(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Who cares, OP? Go screw your GF and make her your baby mama it's nobody's business, okay?
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by falconey(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:
Remain blessed.

this is bullshit! What a dipshit advice, you think adoption is better than having one of your own?

Circumstances lead people to adoption its never by choice neither by plan. Now take your God foresaken advice and shove it up your .....!!!!
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by igbinigiejeff(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2015
This one you just wake up and start looking for a child at all means........hope you have a job to take care of that child and the mother?
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by IamRespected: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2015
undecided E sure me shey op take something this morning, just look at his threads
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2015
profojah:
so u've been observing me?
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Peachess:
Who cares, OP? Go screw your GF and make her your baby mama it's nobody's business, okay?
it's none of ur business and u won't still keep off and comment on other threads, why do u lack direction in ur life like dis ehn?
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by missmary(f): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2015
profojah:

I think say na only me dey wonder grin
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
This one you just wake up and start looking for a child at all means........hope you have a job to take care of that child and the mother?
have I eva sent u a PM for u to send me feeding money?
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by chocolateme(f): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
thanks anyway, all na quote but how come shit and Bleep up filled up your short reply to me, what does it speak of you?
I thought you should have given your own personal opinion instead if filling my quote page with shits and fvcks. My PERSONAL OPINION, what's yours sir?
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
u dis stiupid ghana boi u don't always find it challenging to exude stupidity, smh
dumb
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
dumb
see ur life stubborn e goat, despite all d deliverance sessions conducted on ur behalf, u refused to be delivered hence flirting stupidity always, I know u'll show urself again
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
so u've been observing me?
Lol.. Keep it up bro.. Funny threads every time cheesy
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by Peachess(f): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
it's none of ur business and u won't still keep off and comment on other threads, why do u lack direction in ur life like dis ehn?
Back off, dude. I don't 'lack direction in my life', I'm so sure you do. You create too many irrelevant threads TBH
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:
thanks anyway, all na quote but how come shit and Bleep up filled up your short reply to me, what does it speak of you?
I thought you should have given your own personal opinion instead if filling my quote page with shits and fvcks. My PERSONAL OPINION, what's yours sir?
I love u, u're so wise, I'm sure ur wife material will be enough to sew native for 50 people, unlike some sh*it gals whose wife material can only sew napkin,

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2015
missmary:

I think say na only me dey wonder grin
Isn't it funny?... The guy na no1 NL comedian..
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by chocolateme(f): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
I love u, u're so wise, I'm sure ur wife material will be enough to sew native for 50 people, unlike some sh*it gals whose wife material can only sew napkin,
couldn't help laughing

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by falconey(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:

I don't care what it speaks of me, I was trying to pass a message, you got and understand it That's what matters
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Peachess:

Back off, dude. I don't 'lack direction in my life', I'm so sure you do. You create too many irrelevant threads TBH
then I can see dat busy bodyism and joblessness has overwhelmed ur miserable life, since u've been trailing me and observing my threads awaiting whe u'll have the opportunity to air ur view as regards my thread
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by missmary(f): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2015
profojah:
grin yh
Re: I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father by jonaifame22(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2015
profojah:

idi-ot see dis one cos a gal managed to flash her rotten teeth at u, u're so over joyed, monkey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? / Valentine Day Memes / What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.