Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) (3056 Views)

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Honestly?

I might just pass out grin

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by maxti: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2016
?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Twaci(f): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
maxti:
?
that's what u gonna do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Odkboy23(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
OMG!!!! grin ...i don't know what i will do tho

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
grin

Will just puke
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Straight to coma ...
I almost lost my breath seeing picture
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
I see blood!.....blood everywhere! sad

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Sempumping:
Straight to coma ...

I almost lost my breath seeing picture

YOu are sure you are female?.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Straight to coma ...

I almost lost my breath seeing the picture
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

YOu are sure you are female?.

Funny u. ..

So I reversed it and put myself in the man's position ...

imagine my husband say "I have dreamt of this moment since I was a little girl "

Nah to faint

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Sempumping:

Funny u. ..

So I reversed it and put myself in the man's position ...

imagine my husband say "I have dreamt of this moment since I was a little girl "

Nah to faint

buhahahahahahaha
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by maxti: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Jarizod:
that's what u gonna do?

When confusion set in
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by mazimee(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
The shock will be too much for me to bear.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Hillzy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ah I would be very happy n very proud of her n next spread her legs n dig d hell out of d stainless n fresh honey well

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by smellingmenses: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
take it slow....chat a lil...make it special....Barrywhite booming quietly...... all night long....slipping in and out.... enjoying her squirts....while my joy stick is vibrating like nokia 3310 inside her.... all missionary styles .....no hurry....no premature expulsion..... pre-intimacy excessive.... explore every inch of that GLORY in human form..... whispering into the ears all thru....
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by vicstar(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
ehnm if na sandoski ai no mind embarassed undecided

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by assfreaky(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hillzy:
Ah I would be very happy n very proud of her n next spread her legs n dig d hell out of d stainless n fresh honey well

you sure say you understand wetin dey inside that pinshure so
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by assfreaky(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
vicstar:
ehnm if na sandoski ai no mind embarassed undecided

baba, leave that girl for me now. na the girl wey I wan marry be that o.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
assfreaky:

Ennnnhundecided

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by assfreaky(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ennnnhundecided
sebi you have heard now. I will see my father so we can start the idana.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
..pass

out.. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by druxy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
wish I knew what's up with that pic
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by vicstar(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
assfreaky:

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by skywalker240(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingchezzypuff wats ur say on dis grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by nairaimporter: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahaha. Transgender thing on point: omo na to quit the marriage o

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From a Niaralands' Saturday Hangout With Friends / A Thought Inspired By Ivvy / How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.