Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive (34238 Views)

IPOB Members Wear Black Cloths Today, Remove Biafra From Cars / Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:
OP forget these Biafra goats and these annoying Yoruba people. Let's focus on making Edo State great. Let's focus on making Edo State a paradise. I really want to make big big developments in Edo State in the next 5 to 10 years so I don't want to be bothered by other groups' annoying behavior. Instead, we should work on building great infrastructure in the state and major attractions.
God bless u. God bless edo state

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

Edo was simply used to complete SS, Edo is geographically and culturally not SS.

Take a look at the Nigerian map below and notice that Edo is no where near the Delta of River Niger. Also notice that the Northernmost parts of Abia and Imo are more southern than the southernmost part of Edo.

Edo is more like a SW or Northern state, and is in no position to speak for the SS.

U must be speaking weed. Most nationalities in south south are descended of Benin .

7 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

Edo was simply used to complete SS, Edo is geographically and culturally not SS.

Take a look at the Nigerian map below and notice that Edo is no where near the Delta of River Niger. Also notice that the Northernmost parts of Abia and Imo are more southern than the southernmost part of Edo.

Edo is more like a SW or Northern state, and
is in no position to speak for the SS.

I just checked your map now, are you going to add delta State and Bayelsa state to Biafra too? You guys will be so landlocked because I cant see Cross river and Akwa Ibom states joining you guys. Besides Delta is 80 percent Edo, remember old Bendel State? So what you gonna do about that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
God bless u. God bless edo state

Ise.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ayus34:

but Delta and edo were formally part of old western region and I ve never see where odua nation want to force them to form a country with them,but Biafra is hell bent on forcing edo and Delta of today despite not part of old eastern region.

oga talk true NA THAT OIL UNA DEY TARGET JARE.......WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING?

Dont mind the thieves from Igbo nation. Their greed is their weakness. Delta state was never at anytime part of Eastern Region. The same people can easily say let Edo go, but they find it difficult to say let delta state go. The reason is simple, because edo state dont have much oil discovered as at today.

All shout about biafra is Niger delta oil.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

U must be speaking weed. Most nationalities in south south are descended of Benin .

But honestly, if groups like Urhobo, Isoko and others don't want to align with us, then it's fine. You don't want to be like them and be domineering towards others.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Boundaries are not defined by language.
Edo is south south. Every edo man and woman has more right to talk about the future of south south than any foreigner or imposter from Imo, enugu, abia, anambra or ebonyi.

Urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, Ikwere etc all trace thier history, origin and culture to Benin empire.

South east are foreigners when it come to south south affair.
Something must be wrong with you.
I am sure you have never heard of the old-eastern region before.
Bbtw, what is the population of edo state?

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
@truth yeah, we edo remain part of the SS REGION, and have the right to defend our coalation against invaders. Just as we cant meddle in the northern states,(arewa) yoruba states(oduduwa congress) igbo(biafra). Dont meddle in naija delta affairs

How far? are you bini, etasako, owan or esan? I am esan.

Bo dia ye?
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why South South Nations Won't Join Biafra. South South nations will rather form thier Own Confederation or seperate Nations

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to Biafra. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from Biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and Hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA are all benefitting from the current system. Afterall an IGBO man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 days war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some south south states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today edo and delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. edo and delta were first Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming edo and delta state today. some tribes speak Yoruba in edo and delta state. why is Yoruba not claiming edo and delta state the way Igbo is claiming rivers and delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some south south people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and Yoruba is the problem of south south, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in Population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Sigapore. if Qatar and Sigapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like qatar and enjoy thier oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout Marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting Marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide. However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

We don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front.
What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

9 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Dont mind the thieves from Igbo nation. Their greed is their weakness. Delta state was never at anytime part of Eastern Region. The same people can easily say let Edo go, but they find it difficult to say let delta state go. The reason is simple, because edo state dont have much oil discovered as at today.

All shout about biafra is Niger delta oil.
Delta state now was not the delta state of then.
Anioma was part of the eastern region, and is probably the only part of delta state needed in a biafran state.
You can keep the rest of delta south. I agree they were not part of the old eastern region.

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

This is really irritating.. Edo people as a whole don't side with Yorubas. You're painfully ignorant. Edos are neutral and don't really care for either Yoruba or Igbo to be honest. And even if some are friends with Yoruba, it is out of genuine friendship and not because of political allegiance. You people always try to make everything political.. so if I befriend a heap of Yoruba men tomorrow, automatically all Edo people are aligned with Yoruba? SMH ignorant mofo.

Thank you for this comment, Edo people aren't interested and don't want to be part of Yoruba or Igbo. Yoruba and igbo are tribalistic parasites, joining them is useless.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by fr3do(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

What concerns Edos with Fulanis? Just because OP is against Biafra, doesn't mean that OP or other Edos want to be with Fulanis or want to be "slaves" to Fulani. Man, Igbo people are annoying.

No, it is some of you people, the edos that are annoying, I school in Benin and have taken note of the pointless unnecessary anti-Igbo sentiments some edos have.
The SS and SE Igbos on the other hand don't see the edos as relevant enough to even talk about them.

3 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

I just checked your map now, are you going to add delta State and Bayelsa state to Biafra too? You guys will be so landlocked because I cant see Cross river and Akwa Ibom states joining you guys. Besides Delta is 80 percent Edo, remember old Bendel State? So what you gonna do about that?

Before Bendel, there was Eastern region, before Bendel there was western Igboland and western Igbos.

By the way, how is Delta 80% Edo? The Edoid parts of Delta are Urhobo and Isoko, by land mass, that should be like 30% of Delta state land mass.

Western Igboland( Anioma) makes up about 30% of Delta by landmass and population, the Ijaw and Itsekiri who are not Edoids share the remaining 40% of Delta state land mass.

So, only you know where you got your 80% of Delta being Edo.

7 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Thank you for this comment, Edo people aren't interested and don't want to be part of Yoruba or Igbo. Yoruba and igbo are tribalistic parasites, joining them is useless.

No problem dear. I hate when these Igbo parasites just assume that Edo is automatically linked to Yoruba. It makes them look so ignorant.. Both of these fools should attack each other and leave us out of it.

3 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Delta state now was not the delta state of then.
Anioma was part of the eastern region, and is probably the only part of delta state needed in a biafran state.
You can keep the rest of delta south. I agree they were not part of the old eastern region.

You must be an illiterate to say anioma was in eastern region!!! Asaba, agbor, Ndokwa, kwale etc where never part of eastern region. They were all part of western region, later Mid western region, later Bendel state before becoming part of delta state today.

Note. the word anioma was created recently.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
i seriously don't understand the concern of edo indigene.
They were not part of the old eastern region that constituted biafra.
There is very little genetic or cultural link between an edo man or most parts of the SS.
An akwaibom man for example has a more genetic and cultural link with his brother from abia across state border than an edo man in the far west.
With all due respect, Edo state is irrelevant in any biafran discourse.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
fr3do:

No, it is some of you people, the edos that are annoying, I school in Benin and have taken note of the pointless unnecessary anti-Igbo sentiments some edos have.
The SS and SE Igbos on the other hand don't see the edos as relevant enough to even talk about them.

There is a valid reason for some not liking Igbos. And ha please keep thinking that we're irrelevant okay.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
CSTR2:
i seriously don't understand the concern of edo indigene.
They were not part of the old eastern region that constituted biafra.
There is very little genetic or cultural link between an edo man or most parts of the SS.
An akwaibom man for example has a more genetic and cultural link with his brother from abia across state border than an edo man in the far west.
With all due respect, Edo state is irrelevant in any biafran discourse.

Yes there is nothing in common with Igbos and Edos genetically and culturally. Also Edo State is not far West as you think it is.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

But honestly, if groups like Urhobo, Isoko and others don't want to align with us, then it's fine. You don't want to be like them and be domineering towards others.

Edo people are not domineering. That is why we voted Sam Ogbemudia from Igbanke (a minority in Bendel state) to be the governor. Today Deltans voted Okowa from minority tribe in delta state as thier governor.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Intrepid01(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:
Finally it remains an ABERATION AND CONTRADITION THAT THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THE ILL FATED PROGECT BIAFRA (ojukwu) led his LAB RATS to the war, abscounded, gallavanted, returned to surrender all to the NIGERIA STATE, and later begged to be president of the same NIGERIA STATE, a dream he died without fulfilling, giving him two greatest regrets to choose from whether @his madness that killed his people @the foolishness of begging to be president of a state he went to war with.

Yes, we know how your stupid hero, Enahoro was used and dumped by the Arewa-Odua gang up, he faded into oblivion and died a nobody. On the contrast, Ojukwu lived and died a Hero, even though he led a war against Nigeria, Nigeria still gave him the most celebrated burial ever witnessed in this entity, his place in history was forever sealed, his people fare better in all aspect of life than Enahoro people.

I am only interested in the part where you said Ojukwu was given a celebrated burial by Nigeria.

Please some of us love facts, kindly provide facts to support that assertion.

But I know very well that he was not even recognized by the Senate and House of Representatives. An issue some Igbo reps tried bringing up at the floor of the senate at that time.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

You must be an illiterate to say anioma was in eastern region!!! Asaba, agbor, Ndokwa, kwale etc where never part of eastern region. They were all part of western region, later Mid western region, later Bendel state before becoming part of delta state today.

Note. the word anioma was created recently.
Then why was asaba, agbor and most part of anioma bombed by Nigerian troops in the civil war.
There is no record that any other part of the so-called midwest suffered From Nigerian forces apart from anioma.
Also why did murtala muhammed unleashed his genocidic wrath on the anioma community for their so-called anti-nationalistic or biafran agenda.
Anioma may be a recent terminology, the shared heritage is not. It dates hundreds of years before Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Edo people are not domineering. That is why we voted Sam Ogbemudia from Igbanke (a minority in Bendel state) to be the governor. Today Deltans voted Okowa from minority tribe in delta state as thier governor.

That's why these Igbo and Yoruba fools continue to take us for granted. Because we aren't concerned about controlling the whole South South.. anyways my brother, let these Biafran rodents build their new country. We should network on how to make Edo an El Dorado. We should focus our energy on how to upgrade our situation since corrupt politicans and Osho don't want to help.

6 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by fr3do(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Taa!
forced influence due to invasive bini expansionism does not make those SS nationalities descendants of bini.
I can even argue that Etsako, Owan and Esan are not even migrants from bini, as those tales could have been cooked up by the then bini expansionists to aid their cause.
I'm proud of my people, the Ikas that have stood against bini expansionism through the centuries.

6 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

How far? are you bini, etasako, owan or esan? I am esan.
Bo dia ye?
o bvia ba. Ofure, we na vie vbe esan?

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Intrepid01:

I am only interested in the part where you said Ojukwu was given a celebrated burial by Nigeria.

Please some of us love facts, kindly provide facts to support that assertion.

But I know very well that he was not even recognized by the Senate and House of Representatives. An issue some Igbo reps tried bringing up at the floor of the senate at that time.
Ojukwu was given a state burial. That is the highest respect for any Nigerian .
The national assembly must given consent before state burial is given, so stop talking nonsense.
Awolowo or even benjamin adekunle did not get close to that.
I am sure ojukwu himself would not have wanted it anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

Before Bendel, there was Eastern region, before Bendel there was western Igboland and western Igbos.

By the way, how is Delta 80% Edo? The Edoid parts of Delta are Urhobo and Isoko, by land mass, that should be like 30% of Delta state land mass.

Western Igboland( Anioma) makes up about 30% of Delta by landmass and population, the Ijaw and Itsekiri who are not Edoids share the remaining 40% of Delta state land mass.

So, only you know where you got your 80% of Delta being Edo.

So the ijaws and Itsekiris are igbos right? And you think the Ijaws and Itsekiri will want to align with you guys, very funny and a big joke.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Double post.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Ephemmm: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
yorubatic:
To my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever

Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave

In this modern political dispensation, Yoruba has ruled for 8 years as a President, likewise serving as Speaker and Vice President: how is it logical to call them Fulani's slave if your sense of reasoning is still functioning as a son of Bifraraud who has not even sat on the throne of Presidency?
In your own myopic thinking, we can logically call them Ijaw-slave when they refused to vote for PMB in 2011 too. Anyway, I know what happened to you: see it below tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by fr3do(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Anioma is not a minority in Delta state, we have 33% of the population (tieing with the Urhobos) and having the most number of LGAs (9 out of 25).

7 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

Yes there is nothing in common with Igbos and Edos genetically and culturally. Also Edo State is not far West as you think it is.
Of course, there is nothing linking Edo state and igbos, which is why edo state has no stake in biafra.
Abia, imo state and infact most igbo states are more ''south-south'' than edo state.
Edo state is in the west.

3 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Taa Gbafuo! Before Isaac there was Jacob. Before Bendel elected Ogbemudia, Ndiigbo had already elected a fulani man as the mayor of Enugu, Eyo Ita was the leader of the Eastern region, and the Obong of Calabar was made the leader of the Eastern house of chiefs, ahead of Prominent Igbo kings like Obi of Onitsha, Eze Nri and Eze Aro.

Anioma is not a minority tribe in Delta. comprising about 30% of Delta population and 9 out of the 25 LGAs of Delta state, Anioma together with Urhobo are the major groups in Delta. The Isokos, Ijaws and Itsekiris are the minority groups in Delta.

8 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

So the ijaws and Itsekiris are igbos right? And you think the Ijaws and Itsekiri will want to align with you guys, very funny and a big joke.

The Ijaws were with us in the Old Eastern region, heaven didn't fall then.

They can still be with us now or choose to stand alone/ align with Arewa-Odua( though I don't see this happening).

As for the Itsekiris, we don't want Yorubas or any thing Yoruboid( Itsekiris) in Biafra. We have no common ground with them, and so no basis for unity.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos / President Jonathan Approves N97/Litre As The New Pump Price For Petrol / Doyin Okupe Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.