Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive (34271 Views)

IPOB Members Wear Black Cloths Today, Remove Biafra From Cars / Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Ephemmm: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
CSTR2:
You have a problem with comprehension.
The buhari emergence has not favoured yoruba generlly so i don't know how voting for buhari is helping yoruba interests.
GEJ was from the south, representing southern interests, buhari was from the north representing northern interests.
The fact that the yorubas supported the fulani buhari at the expense of GEJ only tends to a slave mentality.
Most of buhari appointments has been skewed towards the north anyway.
Anyway, i can see why you would think voting buhari would help yoruba interest due to osibanjo.
But then buhari has been largely northcentric so far.

'Most of buhari appointments has been skewed towards the north anyway'. Mr Comprehension, can you show us how appointments under GEJ whom they voted for in 2011 favour South West over other major tribes if that is the reason why Yorubas are slaves to Hausas?
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

Yea yea. See I have nothing against Edo, most Biafrans don't want Edo in Biafra, you lots should do well to mind your Edolands and leave Biafrans to worry about our Biafra.

Stop opening antI Biafra threads telling us who you think is and isn't Biafran, you are not part of Biafra, so that shouldnt be part of your headache.

Allow groups involved in Biafra to speak for themselves, that hide behind the ambiguous term SS or Niger delta to claim to speak on behalf of other groups included in the Biafra project, cos let's face it, Edo is neither SS or Niger deltan and as such can't claim to speak for the group, Edo was simply placed in SS for convenience sake.

Did I open the thread? I only commented because you guys type rubbish as usual. And for the last time go create your damn Biafra.. you won't be missed by me. A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

Did I open the thread? I only commented because you guys type rubbish as usual. And for the last time go create your damn Biafra.. you won't be missed by me. A

Tell your Edo brothers here to let Biafra issue be, Edo( except the Igbo speaking parts ) is simply not in Biafra plan.

You lots should give it a rest already.

10 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

The truth will shock you, I don't see Edo, ijaw,Itsekiri and am not so sure of Ikweres joining you guys. You can still actualize your Biafra dream though if you can also support others to have theirs. Life is give and take, work on the 5 Eastern States and watch your dream come true faster than you expected. Stop trying to include other states, that makes you look greedy and unserious. Much love ❤ from me to you.

How hard is this huh? Simply mind your Edolands, you are not Included in Biafra, wetin come be your wahala?

Let Ikwerres and other non Igbo groups in Biafra plan speak for themselves.

You are simply in no position to dictate to Biafrans where our boundaries start or end, you should be more concerned about your Edolands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
igbos can continue dreaming on a non existence hope. Their only voice is on a non existence forum. Studying maps of 1640 and analysing eastern region with lord lugard means nothing. Alot have changed. Even the Minority SS states have a hand full dealing with their diversity as close as they remain, talkmore of going back to slavehood under a colonial master that want to dominate them. They best biafra can hope for is to get its emigrants back, that is if a miracle of referandum happen. But to get any part of SS LAND along with it is beyound impossible. Gej a SS, never allowed even a shadow of referandum, and that is the closet hope to biafra. ss, the nigeria state, the nigeria govt would reject it

5 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

How hard is this huh? Simply mind your Edolands, you are not Included in Biafra, wetin come be your wahala?

Let Ikwerres and other non Igbo groups in Biafra plan speak for themselves.

You are simply in no position to dictate to Biafrans where our boundaries start or end, you should be more concerned about your Edolands.
Are you pained because I told you the truth? I insist stop including states not in South East to your Biafra, its not helping you and it will never help you. Excerpt you are asking the igbos in other States to migrate and come join you guys, its ok. You cant claim a land that's not yours.

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

[b] Igboland( comprising of all Igbo speaking communities in Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers)

In addition to the stated states in the above post, there are Igbo communities in Kogi and Benue States. Igbo land shall never leave any Igbo person uncounted.

3 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
Are you pained because I told you the truth? I insist stop including states not in South East to your Biafra, its not helping you and it will never help you. Excerpt you are asking the igbos in other States to migrate and come join you guys, its ok. You cant claim a land that's not yours.

Lol! You are the only one pained here, you and your Edo brothers.

Let it be known that Edo apart from Igbo speaking parts of Edo are not in Biafra plan. Edos should focus more on Edoland and stop this senseless attachment to SS, as Edo is clearly not part of SS geographically or culturally.

Nobody claims any land in Biafra, it's not in the nature of Biafrans to claim foreign lands, we are democrats, not empire builders.

Groups in Biafra plans will willingly join Biafra, because Biafra is destined for great things.

16 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Ha these people.. anyways we give them power by discussing about them. Let's talk about Edo things and issues, I'm sick of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

I just checked your map now, are you going to add delta State and Bayelsa state to Biafra too? You guys will be so landlocked because I cant see Cross river and Akwa Ibom states joining you guys. Besides Delta is 80 percent Edo, remember old Bendel State? So what you gonna do about that?

Who gives a ratass about insignificancies of what you saw?

8 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

In addition to the stated states in the above post, there are Igbo communities in Kogi and Benue States. Igbo land shall never leave any Igbo person uncounted.

I don't know of Kogi, but I know of Igbo speaking communities in Oju, Obi and Okpokwu LGAs of Benue state, they share those LGAs with Idomas.

5 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by ArodewilliamsT: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

The truth will shock you, I don't see Edo, ijaw,Itsekiri and am not so sure of Ikweres joining you guys. You can still actualize your Biafra dream though if you can also support others to have theirs. Life is give and take, work on the 5 Eastern States and watch your dream come true faster than you expected. Stop trying to include other states, that makes you look greedy and unserious. Much love ❤ from me to you.

You yorrobers are the funniest beings, gambari man came and balkanized Igboland drawing boundaries to balkanize Igboland, and you expect Biafrans to legitimized that?, so we go with the "SE" as Biafra, leaving the Igbos in SS for them to domainte Islamize and kill as usual in Oduarewa caliphate, so that our great-grand children in biafraland will fight another war to liberate them from bloodthirsty Islamists like you. No that won't happen. Do you know where the Bight of Biafra is located? It is closer to Igbo-SSners than it is for Igbo-SEners. You islamists are in for a shocker, Biafra will take it's country as it was before the marauding fulani nomads and British came 5000 years ago, we will not allow you fulani slaves to tell us where our boundary stops and ends. Never! Try stopping Biafra when the time comes,make sure you do not bleed.

13 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
dont worry abt their dreams. Its non existent. Their are two ways to it, another civil war which they cant. Or a referandum to opt out which would never happen, i dont see any yoruba or hausa fulani (even gej didnt give them SS LAND) calling 4 that. Nt becos they are so relevant but because they(biafra) would ask for SS LAND AND OIL and nt emigrants. U Can see the politics why an igbo man has never and will never become president. They cant be trusted with ths. Igbo can keep wailing margilization and wish for a non existent
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

Lol! She is pained that Edo is landlocked and is not in Biafra plans.

She is clinging so tight to the illusions of SS because without SS, Edo will be a landlocked state, she was just projecting her fears.

8 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Donarozzi: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

This is nice. I have been looking for the ethnic map of Edo. Thanks for that map.

Please can you Post the link to that map for me.

You are welcome. I saved the map long time ago. I can't find the link anymore.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

She is clinging so tight to the illusions of SS because without SS, Edo will be a landlocked state, she was just projecting her fears.

Gele Gele. But true Edo state obviously isn't riverine by any stretch of the imagination. So what?
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
dont worry abt their dreams. Its non existent. Their are two ways to it, another civil war which they cant. Or a referandum to opt out which would never happen, i dont see any yoruba or hausa fulani (even gej didnt give them SS LAND) calling 4 that. Nt becos they are so relevant but because they(biafra) would ask for SS LAND AND OIL and nt emigrants. U Can see the politics why an igbo man has never and will never become president. They cant be trusted with ths. Igbo can keep wailing margilization and wish for a non existent

Emwanta noh.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

Someone who said delta is 80% edo should't be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You yorrobers are the funniest beings, gambari man came and balkanized Igboland drawing boundaries to balkanize Igboland, and you expect Biafrans to legitimized that?, so we go with the "SE" as Biafra, leaving the Igbos in SS for them to domainte Islamize and kill as usual in Oduarewa caliphate, so that our great-grand children in biafraland will fight another war to liberate them from bloodthirsty Islamists like you. No that won't happen. Do you know where the Bight of Biafra is located? It is closer to Igbo-SSners than it is for Igbo-SEners. You islamists are in for a shocker, Biafra will take it's country as it was before the marauding fulani nomads and British came 5000 years ago, we will not allow you fulani slaves to tell us where our boundary stops and ends. Never! Try stopping Biafra when the time comes,make sure you do not bleed.

I am not stoping you from actualizing your dream, but do not lay claim to what's not yours. You can ask your fellow Eastners to migrate to your Biafra and overlord them there. You are very self-centered and selfish, no wonder you havent actualized your dream. Now I believe what people say about you guys.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Are you entertaining any funky idea that jackasses indicated in the above post, via the bolded, shall be allowed to join Biafra? What the hell do you take Biafra to be, a zoo such as Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

I don't know of Kogi, but I know of Igbo speaking communities in Oju, Obi and Okopkwu LGAs of Benue state, they share those LGAs with Idomas.

There are few in Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

I am not stoping you from actualizing your dream, but do not lay claim to what's not yours. You can ask your fellow Eastners to migrate to your Biafra and overlord them there. You are very self-centered and selfish, no wonder you havent actualized your dream. Now I believe what people say about you guys.
The state of Nigeria says otherwise.
The self-centered ones are the ones with widespread poverty, wickedness and disease. Their leades are totally self-centered.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

I seriously do not know why biased onlookers are dead drunk about Biafra?

6 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
It took an igbo man to forcefully bring NLNG back from lagos to port-harcourt.
The proposed ship-yard in lagos at the expense of the niger-delta is being fought mostly by igbos.
Even the So-called SS is quiet.
GEJ greatest and most reliable support base is the south-east despite the fact that he is not igbo. We are being lambasted by fellow majority ethnic groups for supporting a minority.
So much for igbo self centeredness .
cc,Enahi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

Are you entertaining any funky idea that jackasses indicated in the above post, via the bolded, shall be allowed to join Biafra? What the hell do you take Biafra to be, a zoo such as Nigeria?
you guys are the biggest jokers ever, you want to add other peoples territory to yours and force yourselves down their throats. Y"all should go sit and re-strategies, I see from your comments you seriously have a long way to go. You cant come and dominate other groups, all you have to do is ask your ibo speaking brothers and sisters in other State to migrate to Biafra its as simple as that. You cant take over other States because of your selfish interest and ambition. What will now happen to people that don't speak ibo in those States, they are irrelevant right? You guys are just been stupid and daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Per the bolded, you are really punching above your class limit. Who the hell are you to insinuate stopping anybody's dream and determining what belongs to anybody?

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
you guys are the biggest jokers ever, you want to add other peoples territory to yours and force yourselves down their throats. Y"all should go sit and re-strategies, I see from your comments you seriously have a long way to go. You cant come and dominate other groups, all you have to do is ask your ibo speaking brothers and sisters in other State to migrate to Biafra its as simple as that. You cant take over other States because of your selfish interest and ambition. What will now happen to people that don't speak ibo in those States, they are irrelevant right? You guys are just been stupid and daft.
Have you ever heard of true federalism in your entire life?
The eastern region who was very ethnically diverse still came together to push for biafra in the 60s.
Margaret Ekpo a woman from calabar is probably one of the greatest eastern region politician ever.
Have you ever heard of the name effiong, ojukwu's second in command?
Go and read up.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Do you comprehend what you read or you fancy the skewed stream of your thoughts? Biafrans, as much as I can attest, are not interested in anybody's territory. Biafra was/is resolutely former eastern region of Nigeria and all Igbo people in Midwestern region and Northern region. I really do not know what you cannot understand.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
CSTR2:
The state of Nigeria says otherwise.
The self-centered ones are the ones with widespread poverty, wickedness and disease. Their leades are totally self-centered.

Noone is stoping you guys, but go about it in the right manner and genuine support will come your way. You obviously know you guys are landlocked and that's part of the reasons you want to force other States to join you which is not done. I am not keen on joining you guys or Yorubas, I am just airing my opinion that you people need to go about this in the right way
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. Edolities arent bothered one bit on the dreams which a group of person(biafra) choose to foam about in their mouth. Its doa. Ojukwu has appoloised for wasting the nation resources used in killing his lab rats and regretted his decision. The ONLY ISSUE EDOLITES AND SS have with biafra is the noise and nussiance they make abt their aggitations. If u brave enough go to war with ur 'zoo' country and stop constituting disturbance to nigeria airways, forums and lithering the place. If u cant go to war go to UN to submit petition. The nigeria govt has a right to defend its internal and external territory and its at no time ready to grant biafra referandum Not becos biafra is so relevant to nigeria but becos it understand the complexity of what it want(SS LAND AND OIL). So you know the position of the FG why nt go to war with it, other than this wail and rant online where u knw u cant carry even a placard on the street.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
CSTR2:
There is no forcing here.
Biafra is a matter of choice.
The only thing is that not everybody will be afforded that choice. Only the old eastern region states will be given the choice.
Edo state for example will not be given the choice because it has no historical stake to biafra.

Yep you can ask your people to migrate to Biafra with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / Soldier Who Was Killed In Sambisa Forest Buried Today In Maiduguri. Photos / Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.