Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question (874 Views)

Can A Guy Bleep A Girl And Not Tell His Friends? / I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do / An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by loverelationship(f): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
.." If ur boyfriend or girlfriend is seriously sick and
the only solution is SEX or else he or she dies in the
next 10minz and which is confirmed by the doctor
and you are not available but your best friend is
there. would you allow your best friend to have SEX
wit your boyfriend or girlfriend? ".!!!.. Check here for ur love and relationship tips http://xqusive..co.ke/2015/09/18-signs-youre-with-woman-you-should.html?m=0
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Can a doctor do it? grin juz to make sure she is having him a proper medical treatment... lol and I wanna ask some nurses as well to assist juz to make sure he will be juz fine grin grin grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
I will do anything just to save her life!!!though it is not going to be easy but her life is more important to me than the pains...
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Swissheart(f): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
He should do it without asking o........I owe whoever did 'it' a letter of appreciation when I gt back!
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Margauxluv(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
present
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by grad2012(f): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
I will prefer her doing it and not telling me wat dey did to keep my man alife cos seriously something are best not known. embarassed
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
Can a doctor do it? grin juz to make sure she is having him a proper medical treatment... lol and I wanna ask some nurses as well to assist juz to make sure he will be juz fine grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
grad2012:
I will prefer her doing it and not telling me wat dey did to keep my man alife cos seriously something are best not known. embarassed

Me too but in d case of a doctor with a very big Drilling Machine...it might attract Okanfors Law grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by grad2012(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
dukeolumde:

Me too but in d case of a doctor with a very big Drilling Machine...it might attract Okanfors Law grin grin grin grin
wats Okanfors law embarassed
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well, when life's involved my hands are up! cheesy

BTW, what kind af stupid disease will that be

Let me quickly confirm from google if there's something like that before somebody bobo me grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
grad2012:
wats Okanfors law embarassed

The Opiotus Law was propounded by Lord Okanfor. It says that once its well giving., its becomes a welcomed event at any giving opportunity grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Life first
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Glowstone(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Let her die nah, is she the first to die or the last
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by 0955eb027(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
dukeolumde:

The Opiotus Law was propounded by Lord Okanfor. It says that once its well giving., its becomes a welcomed event at any giving opportunity grin grin grin grin
1 of d craziest comment ve eva seen... Bro, u mst b a very gud researcher... Lord Okanfor gt 4site wel wel o cos opiotus law s d bomb..
Re: Can Somebody Tell His/her View About This Question by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
0955eb027:
1 of d craziest comment ve eva seen... Bro, u mst b a very gud researcher... Lord Okanfor gt 4site wel wel o cos opiotus law s d bomb..

I am Lord Okanfor himself grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Attention Seeking From Ur Lover? / Ladies Come And Interpret This Statement For Me. / Tell Your Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.