Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. (1224 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Peachess(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2016
This work is based on researches I've made and may not be for all girls but what prompted this post is what I've been observing in a large number of them.
Age range bracket- teens to early 20's
"He says he loves me but he doesn't call, Lara's boyfriend calls her every minute, he only talk to me on whatsapp. He says he loves me and that's why he asked me out. Why can't he show me love by calling me like my friend's boyfriend?"
There are so many faults in this statement that can easily destroy your relationship.
1. Relationship is not a one-sided affair. An average Nigerian girl has made it a duty for the guy to call which is not cool at all. Calling your boyfriend spicing up your relationship, not only we ladies love the attention. Make him feel wanted, girl!
2. Comparing relationship is another thing I want to talk about. Your friend's relationship and yours can never be the same. She might be wishing to be in shoes but you'll never know because of how sweet she makes her relationship sound. Remember no relationship is perfect, just because he's not slacking in calling doesn't mean he's not slacking in other areas.
3. Know your partner very well before saying yes. We are human, we were created differently, we can never be the same. Some people express their emotions better while chatting, some through calls, others physically. You might mean the whole world to him and he tries to express himself the way he can. You just have to appreciate him and accept him for who he his.
4. You are not doing him a favour dating him. Some girls feel dating a guy is like doing him a big favour even if they are going crazy over him. Relationship is suppose to be mutual, it's better and sweeter when the love that flows from both hearts are equal. A lot of girls have been brought up with the mentality that you shouldn't love a man. The truth is you have to know who you love and make sure you don't love someone that doesn't give a damn about you.
Relationship is wonderful and best enjoyed when the feeling is mutual. Show you man love and don't live that job for him alone. If he doesn't call as he used to try to know why and also understand. There's no crime calling when you miss your man. And don't forget, spicing up your relationship.
www.mabthrills.xyz/2016/06/an-average-nigerian-girl-and-her-view.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Strahovski1(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Greene66: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Ok let's review

1. If they are calling.. they would be called desperate and cheap.

2. Kinda true

3. They cannot know him because 89% nigeria ladies are broke and cheap and would date any nigga as long as he is rich.

4. If she do too much the same man would go tell his [sub][/sub]friend that she is cheap and would take advantage of her.
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Olalan(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Good points you have raised. Relationship should be mutual interaction for mutual benefits. No party is doing the other a greater favour.
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by TemihSmart(f): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Greene66:
Ok let's review
2. Kinda true
3. They cannot know him because 89% nigeria ladies are broke and cheap and would date any nigga as long as he is rich.
4. If she do too much the same man would go tell his [sub][/sub]friend that she is cheap and would take advantage of her.
Nothing but the truth
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Peachess:
This work is based on researches I've made and may not be for all girls but what prompted this post is what I've been observing in a large number of them.
Age range bracket- teens to early 20's
"He says he loves me but he doesn't call, Lara's boyfriend calls her every minute, he only talk to me on whatsapp. He says he loves me and that's why he asked me out. Why can't he show me love by calling me like my friend's boyfriend?"
There are so many faults in this statement that can easily destroy your relationship.
1. Relationship is not a one-sided affair. An average Nigerian girl has made it a duty for the guy to call which is not cool at all. Calling your boyfriend spicing up your relationship, not only we ladies love the attention. Make him feel wanted, girl!
2. Comparing relationship is another thing I want to talk about. Your friend's relationship and yours can never be the same. She might be wishing to be in shoes but you'll never know because of how sweet she makes her relationship sound. Remember no relationship is perfect, just because he's not slacking in calling doesn't mean he's not slacking in other areas.
3. Know your partner very well before saying yes. We are human, we were created differently, we can never be the same. Some people express their emotions better while chatting, some through calls, others physically. You might mean the whole world to him and he tries to express himself the way he can. You just have to appreciate him and accept him for who he his.
4. You are not doing him a favour dating him. Some girls feel dating a guy is like doing him a big favour even if they are going crazy over him. Relationship is suppose to be mutual, it's better and sweeter when the love that flows from both hearts are equal. A lot of girls have been brought up with the mentality that you shouldn't love a man. The truth is you have to know who you love and make sure you don't love someone that doesn't give a damn about you.
Relationship is wonderful and best enjoyed when the feeling is mutual. Show you man love and don't live that job for him alone. If he doesn't call as he used to try to know why and also understand. There's no crime calling when you miss your man. And don't forget, spicing up your relationship.
www.mabthrills.xyz/2016/06/an-average-nigerian-girl-and-her-view.html?m=1
if only they adhere to the basic tenet of life but they live on fake, fallacious deceit about relationships from materialism to do everything for me attitude.
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Oteebaba(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2016
God bless ur writeup. I dunno it's like u girls think relationship as to be one-sided. It shud be the job of the guy to always call and all Dat buh to tell u the truth its not fair for us guys. If a guy doesn't call u for sometime and he's always in the habit of calling, know Dat ders something wrong cos it's unlike him. Do the needful and call him. It doesn't mean u re cheap or desperate,u re showing Dat u care and u can also do the calling. Na lie for some girl u always ve to call. Dem go dey show say na u come ask dem out u shud always be responsible like say na y u suffer pass for dis earth.

NB: wat u girls don't know is Dat real guys appreciates those little gesture and we think abt it all Tru the Day. Pls girls correct ur ways change ur O. T a little bit
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Peachess(f): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Greene66:
Ok let's review

2. Kinda true

Lemme also review your opinions
1. Calling your boyfriend once in a while doesn't make you cheap or desperate, it shows you care.
2. ....
3. Not really a cool statement. 89% of Nigerian ladies are broke or cheap? That's rather high... They're not broke but following the standards you guys created. You guys are too quick to spot a cheap girl.
4. You don't have to do too much, be moderate in everything you do.
Hope you're not one of those guys that make ladies behave this way because of the standards you guys have created.
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by illmatic101(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
if only they adhere to the basic tenet of life but they live on fake, fallacious deceit about relationships from materialism to do everything for me attitude.

angry must you quote everything

Meanwhile you can order for your thunder smiley

THUNDER FOR SALE!!!

Are you heartbroken? Did your ex boyfriend break up with you after gifting him your virginity and you need to send thunder to fire his destiny?

Did your father tell you to go and Wear your slippers wen u were still a kid, and just as you got inside and came back he had disappeared and you want small thunder to fire him?

That your uncle that collected your account number 4 times but has never sent you money, do you need thunder to fire him?

That girl that you texted a lengthy paragraph to and she replied you with K... Do you want to send thunder to strike her thumb?

That girl that you have spent time, energy and money on that you asked out and she told you she sees you as just a friend... Do you want to send her one small thunder via email?

Your dreams have finally come true bcoz here at d THUNDER COMPANY we are here to fulfill your dreams. You can now send thunder to various people who have offended you. We have very specially prepared thunders for your service. Some of our thunders do push-ups every morning, some of them are soaked in petrol to get harder, some are currently buried in the sambisa forest. We have different kinds of thunders for different purposes... Including the Hrtbroken Thunder : The type that will confuse the person's love life.

Please order your thunders now at affordable prices

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Greene66: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Peachess:

Lemme also review your opinions
1. Calling your boyfriend once in a while doesn't make you cheap or desperate, it shows you care.
2. ....
3. Not really a cool statement. 89% of Nigerian ladies are broke or cheap? That's rather high... They're not broke but following the standards you guys created. You guys are too quick to spot a cheap girl.
4. You don't have to do too much, be moderate in everything you do.
Hope you're not one of those guys that make ladies behave this way because of the standards you guys have created.

I'm not a guy. I'm stating the facts
Re: An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. by Peachess(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Greene66:

I'm not a guy. I'm stating the facts
Alright, it's your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Attractive To Girls / Affordable Pleasant Meals. / KARMA Will Never Pass You By!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.