Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital (54230 Views)

​Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Bigard Memorial Seminary, Enugu / 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by farem: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Leadership crisis in the Church of GOD, I can't believe this is happening in the church. Were then is the love that binds we Christians. What is so special about that position. I mean is JESUS CHRIST in them at all, I am just confused.
.You are right!
The foolish'children' of God have played into the trap and ambushment of the enemies

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Justicealh3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Then, who want 2 strake back? Fight begin. We need peace in Islam.

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Yeeyo: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
God is watchin, el rufai u tink u ar stuborn, is a mata of tym...
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Christoskurion: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lord Jesus,pls,save your church! AG and her leadership why? Till when must you continue giving room to the enemy to operate against the church of JESUS CHRIST? What is happening O AG leaders? Why have you forgotten so soon how much it cost you and the founding fathers to bring this church to this level? Personally,it is too hard to understand but bear in mind that our kindom is not of this world. Dear Lord,i still hold tenaciously to this all consoling statement;the gate of hell can never prevail against the church of Jesus Christ. May all true believers in Christ keep praying fervently for Assemblies of God Church Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Jyunus: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
That is the best decsion at this moment. Government should be pro-active in its decision. The leaders of these Churches had several reconciliatory meetings with the Deputy Governor at the Government House but non of them was ready to sheat his sword. The situation is already causing tention around Saminaka and it will be disastrous if Government allow crisis between two factions of the same religion erupt. To be forwarned is to be ....
eleojo23:
The reason for shutting down the churches is not good enough because there has been no record of any fight among Christians that has threatened the peace of the state before now.
Or does he think that the Christians are like some of his (muslim) brothers who cause crisis at any slight opportunity?

We all know the people who have continued to disturb the peace of the entire northern region and it is not Christians. Rather it is individuals who belong to the 'religion of peace'.

Hence this move against the christian bodies is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by PublicAssurance: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=18pt]let him go an close Boko Haram (21st Century Prophets of Islam) camps...He must stop the closing of churches at once!!![/size]
eleojo23:
The reason for shutting down the churches is not good enough because there has been no record of any fight among Christians that has threatened the peace of the state before now.
Or does he think that the Christians are like some of his (muslim) brothers who cause crisis at any slight opportunity?

We all know the people who have continued to disturb the peace of the entire northern region and it is not Christians. Rather it is individuals who belong to the 'religion of peace'.

Hence this move against the christian bodies is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by koife(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Upon all the hate teaching by imams and Alfas which has fuelled Islamic radicalism, why couldn't he close down the mosques?! undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by inikamoze(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Where has the bickering,arguments,disagreements,eruption of factions within the HIERARCHY of the LEADERSHIP of a CHURCH or CHURCHES ever culminated into a SECURITY THREAT,wanton destruction of lives and properties within a community,city or state??
Is the internal crisis within some churches enough reason to shut down the CHURCHES,its SCHOOLS and HOSPITALS?
How does the internal crisis and factions threaten the SECURITY of KADUNA STATE?? Talk about misplaced priority in HIGH PLACES.
Governor El Rufai must be high on some abii/kwale weed walahi.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by slap1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
My favourite Mallam, why na?
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by DinhoMVP: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
You guys should for once refuse to be blinded by religious sentiments and pray for the revival of the Church...For months now The Assemblies of GOD church crisis have been dragging the entire Christendom into murky waters and considering the fact that AGC is one of the Mother Penticostal Churches in the Country, this is apparently a scathing attack from the kingdom of darkness!

For those of you condemning EL-Rufai, know that the government has the right to take actions it considers necessary to forestall any form of breakdown of public peace and security...we have seen brawls that have led to physical fisticuffs amongst warring parties of the AGC and the government must not wait until it turns into a full blown blood-bath before it acts.

Its a shame that the CHURCH has degenerated so bad as to become a laughing stock by unbelievers to whom we were supposed to guide to the LIGHT of GOD's word all because of tussle for Power!!!

GOD Save your Church!!!

This is a wake up call for all believers not a time to trade Christian/Muslim poitical tirade and blames...

Let's All Arise and Pray...

GOD Help Us remain Rapturable

#DinhoCares

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
kai.........That was the secondary school I attended. It is of no doubt the best in that town and one of the best in kaduna state. Very Unfortunate

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by MadCow1: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
El-ruffian the religious bigot.

El-ruffian the twitter warrior and loud mouthed midget.

B00HARI is doing his own at the federal level, Hell-rufai is doing his at the State level. They should continue.

Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan loading...

You seriously need to get disvirgined..
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Funjosh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
I will comment when he give me a genue reason for the closure lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Two takeaways...

1.It is a sad thing that the Church of God in Nigeria has disputes. We remember the disputes in the Assemblies of God some time ago....now we have the same problem again. CAN should not step in, and do something.

2.As for those blaming the governor for shutting the church due to his supposed religious bigotry......shame on you.
Learn to read and to think before posting.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by effty(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ur comprehension skills is so poor.
SeverusSnape:

B00HARI is doing his own at the federal level, Hell-rufai is doing his at the State level. They should continue.

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Ayameze2015(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
But, who gave him(el-RUFAI) the right to interfere in what matter's to christians that even lead to the extend of shutting down a whole number of churches. That's is christian right infringement and totally unacceptable... Why can't he wear his binoculars of vision and envisage what this rude action can cause? I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by effty(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Is ur dad one of d factional leaders in d church? Goodbye to food on ur table den.
[b][/b]don't wail yet.
OZAOEKPE:
"this man used 2 of his children to please the occult world, now he wants to challenge God". Quote me anywhere.

- they will come in their numbers to bash me, but I will surely conquer them.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by effty(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wat is CAN?
stanech:
Islamic republic of Nigeria Loading...

This is just the beginning. CAN need to do something about this ASAP
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this man used 2 of his children to please the occult world, now he wants to challenge God". Quote me anywhere.

- they will come in their numbers to bash me, but I will surely conquer them.

Don't mind the stupid Lizard nose fool
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Only in the north
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Winning123: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Obvious you don't understand the situation. Their is crisis in Assemblies of God nationally and it has split to the states with people belonging to different factions. Stop posting stupid comments
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Bambless1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hell Rufai !!! God Is Watching You

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by timothybet2(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nuhusky: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
If it happen that he close Mosque by now many houses will have been burn and many lives lost El-Rufai closing those places will not solve the problem because if it happen to Muslims you can never close the Mosque just call all the owner's tell them the do's and don't's that is all

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The action of Hell Rufai is unconstitutional, illegal, null and void! The Kaduna state government does NOT have jurisdiction over the internal matters of religious organisation. Only the Court has the power to order for shut-down and decide on the matter under dispute. This is an infringement on the Church and is highly condemnable.
i think its high time the midget is dealt with...the guy body just dey scratch am... angry angry angry
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by ambgiano(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
You guys are just blaming El-rufai for this action without paying attention to the internal and leadership crises rocking the church. Problem is brewing and the State Security Council only acted in preemptive measures to avoid scuffles that might endanger the general peace as both factions are sword-drawn at each other on who controls what, when and how. The AGC Crises has disgraced Christianity in Nigeria hence the devil is using the throne against the altar.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by M4gunners: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na only una waka come o.I no tell una to vote for change o pele.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by chichriso: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
That man is playing with fire and he will soon be destroy
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by sage2(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Can someone please give me an instance when Christians get violent against themselves or any group because of leadship tussle within the Church?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by saintkel(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
laurel03:
El Rufai My man
Ur man abi? No wahala
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by viktor01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Them send this man from the pit of hell against structures?
na wow o. I guess they had started shooting guns just like our brothers in the N/E.
THIS IS AN INSULT TO CHRISTIANITY....Strife is not even suppose to be mentioned among us.Is Christ divided?
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by fransixe(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
can you imagine? how does the church internal issues concerns him? they will not worry themselves about how the so called Jihadist preached "BOKO HARAM" into existence, they should be talking about the melodious noise that comes outta churches on Sundays... with all the NOISE they MAKE in the early hours of the day, nobody cautioned them about noise pollution. ....that's how they wnt to relocate the chapel @ the Villa...God will fight His and all our battles..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.