Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital (54259 Views)

​Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Bigard Memorial Seminary, Enugu / 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by AutoFastSales: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
not enough good reason Mr elrufai. so far they do not threaten the peace ROFL the community. crisis happens everyday in many organization. there are several ways to resolve crisis like this and not by closing it down. it is outrightly wrong

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by sparkwil(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
He didn't shut down any of d mosque attended by his Islamic vampires and Fulani marauders

I never trusted APC and will never trust them.
We are aware of their grand plan as stated by Ahmadu Bello......to spread their bloody jihad to the Atlantic ocean

We are keenly watching but not idly

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by viktor01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
sage2:
Can someone please give me an instance when Christians get violent against themselves or any group because of leadship tussle within the Church?

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.!*thinking* sorry i don't think there is any.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by lanrehamd: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
When Fashola Demolished some Mosques in Lagos state for security reasons, Nobody call it the beginning of Christian Nigeria. Now El-Rufai did for the same reasons in Kaduna. The Christian Bigot are ranting............

stop being sentimental.....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by drstone1: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
4stylz:
El Rufus should be careful before the wrath of God strikes

The Governor is not miffed by this kind of empty threats. You no hear say him be ogbologbo for where he dey......if na by this kind ya empty threat he no for become governor na. Ask the apostle called suleimanu.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by drstone1: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
sparkwil:
He didn't shut down any of d mosque attended by his Islamic vampires and Fulani marauders

I never trusted APC and will never trust them.
We are aware of their grand plan as stated by Ahmadu Bello......to spread their bloody jihad to the Atlantic ocean

We are keenly watching but not idly

What you don't want, you don't watch it....else it spreads like a horrendous monster and engulfs you. Do something.....what you don't resist, has a right to remain and oppress your peace.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by sage2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
viktor01:

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.!*thinking* sorry i don't think there is any.

Good! In that case let God arise and protect his people in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by christinie(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Islamisation of Nigeria has started ooo.

Changii!!!

Tufiakwa ha!
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
El-ruffian the religious bigot.

El-ruffian the twitter warrior and loud mouthed midget.

B00HARI is doing his own at the federal level, Hell-rufai is doing his at the State level. They should continue.

Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan loading...

zoorabic state.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
efilefun:

arrahu akbal smiley wink angry

stupid dunces
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by mandhi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
7lives:

Are you sure he understands the article?
It's self explanatory
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by 7lives: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Christoskurion:
Lord Jesus,pls,save your church! AG and her leadership why? Till when must you continue giving room to the enemy to operate against the church of JESUS CHRIST? What is happening O AG leaders? Why have you forgotten so soon how much it cost you and the founding fathers to bring this church to this level? Personally,it is too hard to understand but bear in mind that our kindom is not of this world. Dear Lord,i still hold tenaciously to this all consoling statement;the gate of hell can never prevail against the church of Jesus Christ. May all true believers in Christ keep praying fervently for Assemblies of God Church Nigeria.

If the foundation is faulty, what shall the righteous do?.
If you are a true christian you will know that judgement will start from the alter.
I'm sorry to say this but most people calling themselves Christians are actually a disgrace to Christ.
I'm a christian bro so don't get me wrong.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by sparkwil(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
cyprex:

You don't sound intelligent and it is obvious you didn't understand the post.
Get someone else to help and explain the content of the post to your understanding.

Hw awesome is ur stupidity angry
That insane midget has no right to intervene in Church affairs. When in Nigeria's history have u heard people rioting in the name of Christianity to wreck havoc. Which religion but Islam breeds terrorists and vampires. Hw many mosques have been closed down.

Too many foolish Christians in our time angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Spybradd: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
eleojo23:
The reason for shutting down the churches is not good enough because there has been no record of any fight among Christians that has threatened the peace of the state before now.
Or does he think that the Christians are like some of his (muslim) brothers who cause crisis at any slight opportunity?

We all know the people who have continued to disturb the peace of the entire northern region and it is not Christians. Rather it is individuals who belong to the 'religion of peace'.

Hence this move against the christian bodies is totally
unacceptable.

that midget of a gov is really mad,whats his damm business with what happens in the church? can he take such decisions when it comes to those manslaughtering religion of peace (indeed) fanatics? that bloody crazy directive shud be challenged in court,damn it.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by trevorr: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by sparkwil(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
drstone1:

What you don't want, you don't watch it....else it spreads like a horrendous monster and engulfs you. Do something.....what you don't resist, has a right to remain and oppress your peace.

Read my last sentence again more carefully
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Reptyle(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The action of Hell Rufai is unconstitutional, illegal, null and void! The Kaduna state government does NOT have jurisdiction over the internal matters of religious organisation. Only the Court has the power to order for shut-down and decide on the matter under dispute. This is an infringement on the Church and is highly condemnable.

Just a lot of pseudo-intellectualism going on as usual.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by lilmizwierd(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
I am yet to See Where church crisis caused violence highest the church divides and everybody goes to the one they want. Please every church has it's hierarchy system so what concerns the Governor or is he the new General overseer

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by babadem2much(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
He would allow the church or CAN to resolve or sanction the said church than closing it. this is totally unaceptable , why are Christians always humiliated ? what have we done to deserve all this,

GOD IS WATCHING because He alone do the fight
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by suxkill: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
if dis is tru,El-rufai will surely pay 4 his sins.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by sakieja(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
alcmene:
Na so e dey take start

religion of piss always incompatible with people of diverse religion

BAN that demonic organisation for global peace
why are u showing ur stupidity online?why all u so call christian always abuse muslim without any tangible reason?whenever any muslim post hit nairaland,u poeple wil started vomit rubish both old and young among u.inwhich muslim wil never do.who gave u poeple certificate of paradise?beside when muslim complain about fayose u al started ur abusive words towards other religion.is this what ur jesus thought u?stop all dis childis play n setiment.man up a little.useless fellow
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by ikkkkk: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enjooy the dividend of Change.
Am sure the Crazy APC die hards will praise the bigot.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by ElFenomeno1: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

B00HARI is doing his own at the federal level, Hell-rufai is doing his at the State level. They should continue.

You are a brainless fuc...ktard!
No one or group will Islamise this country..... You need to think at times before you spew your nonsense on a public forum, you bloody pungent effluvium spitting dunce!
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Sheggy13(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
stickncarrot:
Yorubas, you can see what you have done to Nigeria. Welco e to the Islamic republic of Nigeria.

God bless Biafra.
So it's Yorubas that voted El-Rufai as governor of Kaduna.. smh

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is only God know the kind of ogogoro and gum Igbos drink and get high. Nigeria is lucky to have good man like Buhari.
If I'm the president, I will close NL and stup1d Linda ikeji blogg, then we will see how unrepentant Igbo will showcase their madness and bigotry.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Elevation(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
efobiugochukwu:
abeg my Governor I don't support you on this one. if I can remember, kaduna religious crisis have never been instigated by Christians. you have been doing a great work in KD but don't let dis 1 bring you bad names. I still have more few years to go in school in kd abeg. don't cut me short o. I take God beg you. 1s I graduate na run I go tak commot from north I beg u o
Guy ABU, KASU or Kadpoly?
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by efilefun(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thats your family name right??
crotonite:

arrahu akbal smiley wink angry

stupid dunces
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Caseless: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

you don't just make sense anymore. Considering your age , I give you some grace to misbehave. Still too young and kiddy.
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
if it were an islamic issue, would he be bold to do that?
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by karkel(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
lanrehamd:
When Fashola Demolished some Mosques in Lagos state for security reasons, Nobody call it the beginning of Christian Nigeria. Now El-Rufai did for the same reasons in Kaduna. The Christian Bigot are ranting............

stop being sentimental.....
who be this?
Re: El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital by IDEJIMBA1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
I smell Jihad. Fear North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.