Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,415 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Advice To My Fellow Guys: The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To My Fellow Guys: The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze (479 Views)

A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / My fellow guys please take note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To My Fellow Guys: The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze by MemphisDepay(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Find that one thing you really care about, About one special thing that means more than anything in the world to you And when you find her, you fight for her,you risk it all. You put her in front of everything: your future, you life, all of it! Cos in your heart, you know, "The Juice is worth the squeeze".

1 Like

Re: Advice To My Fellow Guys: The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

How Insecurity Harms Your Relationship (part 2) / Increasing Your Chances Of Getting A Husband Faster / It Is Not Good For A Man To Be Alone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.