Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) (1303 Views)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / The Pain Of Rejection / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by Divepen1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Pain of Knowing
Tunde entered the room, and from the way he looked, I assume he did not want to be seen. He sneaked into his children's room to be sure they were sleeping. He smiled as he watched their body heave up and down. They enjoy peace only when their mother was asleep. She treated them as if they were not her children.

He gently closed the door, and headed for his room. He gently climbs the bed and crawled to his
wife's side as if he was going to kiss her; she opened her eyes and smiled- I can tell he receives
such smiles only at night from the way she was staring at him- he smiled back, pain reflecting
in his eyes, he climbed her as she brought up her hand to caress his face.
‘ Don’t stress yourself. I will be doing everything. Just pretend you don’t know I’ve entered the room’, he said, whispering.
She nodded and closed her eyes, a big smile lingering on her lips.

He bent to kiss her while his hand fiddled with the second pillow on the bed.

Like a lightening, the fastest I've seen, he brought the pillow and placed it on her nose, suffocating
her. She fought for her life and tried to tear his hands off the pillow but he was stronger, and so
thirty seconds later, her body went limp. As I write now, I can imagine the victory in his eyes as he
completed the mission of killing his friend and his wife, who were cheating on him. He left the house the house and returned the next day to join those mourning the death of his beloved wife.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1024274977612406&id=1021156744590896&refid=17

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by Swissheart(f): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmn embarassed
Re: The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by AlienStar: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Too bad
Re: The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by BobUg28(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2015
What a world...this is really bad.
Re: The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by Divepen1(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Swissheart:
Hmmn embarassed
hnnn
AlienStar:
Too bad
That's life
BobUg28:
What a world...this is really bad.
yes o
Re: The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by stuff46(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
cry
Re: The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by Kusibe77(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
Re: The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) by Divepen1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
I entered a competition that requires that each person get at least 300 downloads to get to the next stage and I've just gotten 169 downloads. We are getting nearer to the deadline please I need your support. Here is the link....and it's free. http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172 Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Love� / SMOKES OF CRIME IN THE HIGHWAY OF HITMEN (18+) Thriller / Da Big House (comedy Series) - Breaking Pot (B.P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.