Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (40524 Views)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / 6 Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by shegzan(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
do I look like I care?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by dammytosh: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Move the church please.

I am a Christian but church in the president's room will not make Nigeria better
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by tinsel: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kingspin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/6-questions-begging-for-answers-over-buharis-relocation-of-villa-chapel-mosque/
Has he relocated the chapel? Why do you guys treat rumours as truth? Or just the way you guys want to play opposition?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by RealAdewole(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
F
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by ylaa(f): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gmb has a lot of surprises for we. grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Justicealh3(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
I zwear, even me, i'll do dsame as pmb say.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by lomprico(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
I talk am eeee.
I even created a topic on it sometime back but his blind followers rebuffed it as usual. Una see am now? https://www.nairaland.com/2574290/muhammadu-buhari-orders-closure-aso#37644117

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by BillDesmond2much(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nelkoko: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
D fear of Holy ghost fire is d begining of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by OlujobaSamuel: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
I no too gbadun dis religious organization of a thing in government house. It's just a time bomb waiting to explode. Make GMB no just relocate, the chapel, he should just remove the church and mosque from the villa, have your devotion in your room, go outside for your sunday service and jumat.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by kayceeD2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
5starmilitant:
Buhari is Brainlessness....... His heart is evil.
Ur brain can be compared with fish brain
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by freshdude99(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kingspin:
What is Chapels and
Mosques doing in our govt houses?
They should pull them down Nigeria is
not ripe for such tolerance.Why our leaders always after religion? Not development. Religion and tribalism has cause more dead, crises, properties lost, and deeply we are divided as a people because of the two. Am waiting for a Nigerian president, governor (s), leaders who will heartly restructure and re-define Nigeria.
You not only sound foolish, you also seems stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari doesn't like christian.Choosing osunbade as his vice is a smokescreen.However, if the mosque is also removed from the villa it is welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by knostbrown01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari is Jihadist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by wonie160: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
SEUN MAKE THIS NAIRALAND NO TURN TO DESTROY YOU OOO
WHY DO PEOPLE OPENLY CHOOSE TO POST COMMENTS THAT WILL DEFINITELY HUNT THEM WHEN THEY ARE 70 YEARS.SOMETHING THAT MY 3 YEAR OLD KNOW IS BAD SOME DISGRUNTLED ELEMENTS CHOOSE TO BRANDISH IT.SORRY OOO
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anyi3:
I'm not Buhari's best fan but this is unimportant.

If this is the best the opposition can come up with...tufiakwa angry

what has this gat to do with opposition?

re u sure u guys re sane?
jeez!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by wonie160: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
WHY DO PEOPLE OPENLY CHOOSE TO POST COMMENTS THAT WILL DEFINITELY HUNT THEM WHEN THEY ARE 70 YEARS.SOMETHING THAT MY 3 YEAR OLD KNOW IS BAD SOME DISGRUNTLED ELEMENTS CHOOSE TO BRANDISH IT.SORRY OOO
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by wiseoneking: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kingspin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/6-questions-begging-for-answers-over-buharis-relocation-of-villa-chapel-mosque/
You are very intelligent. Reasonable Questions. I hope i can get these answers now. Any journalist in the house?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by jayuche: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kingspin:
What is Chapels and
Mosques doing in our govt houses?
They should pull them down Nigeria is
not ripe for such tolerance.Why our leaders always after religion? Not development. Religion and tribalism has cause more dead, crises, properties lost, and deeply we are divided as a people because of the two. Am waiting for a Nigerian president, governor (s), leaders who will heartly restructure and re-define Nigeria.
wink
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
dammytosh:
Move the church please.

I am a Christian but church in the president's room will not make Nigeria better
What about the mosque that is also located in the villa?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by lomprico(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
wonie160:
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Gerrarahere! When they were calling gej all sort of names u dint warn seun o! Now u wan form holy pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=adedayourt post=38076998]DATS Y HES THE PRESIDENT

#change....brother sorry BT ur a small mimi
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Michael1988: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Searching for a sugarmummy, sugargirl or sugardaddy?

Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys and ladies to get connected to sugarmummies, sugargirls or sugardaddy close to their location. BBM: 25C084DE or. check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Akosxxx(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
seriously, some ppl r brain-dead sha...
not all of u ppl complaining abt relocating d chapel can sleep and live in a room close to the mosque. some can but not ALL
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Raiders: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari should remove both the church and mosque from Aso Rock. Nigeria is a seculat country
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by lomprico(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
damton:
Some of the news being peddled around are nothing to go by. some people seems to enjoy rumor mongering. I don't believe until the place of worship is actually closed
Its ur type that they will warn that his roof will soon collapse and u will be demanding for proof when it eventually crashes on ur head.
This is the second news concerning this chapel ish. A topic has been created before but ur likes rebuffed it. https://www.nairaland.com/2574290/muhammadu-buhari-orders-closure-aso#37644117
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by adedayourt(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Ekeneegwu post=38080312][/quote]

av u taken ur medication tonite undecided
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Yeeyo: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari wit his islamic agenda is crystal, bt
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by ignis: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Let him suit himself.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Kingspin(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
freshdude99:
You not only sound foolish, you also seems stupid!
I dnt have time for u.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
adconline:
Why is this govt preoccupied with frivolities instead of tackling hard-pressing issues??
Sorry you are the one who is preoccupied with frivolities. The last time I checked, the government did not come out to make this announcement, it was jobless people like probably yourself who went sniffing into non-issues like this, getting youself bothered over it, spreading it as if its news and making a non-issue a big deal.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
I never supported GEJ due to the corruption that plagued his administration but I've also always known that Buhari is not the answer to Nigeria's prayer.

Time...it will tell all. This divisive, vindictive nepotist and religious bigot who caused the death of innocent corp members in 2011 will never be the answer to Nigeria's prayers.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.