Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (40528 Views)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / 6 Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by nijanigga: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
too many bigots and jobless vagabonds, all about Nigerians is religion,so even put religion in their CV.It's one of the reasons Nigeria cannot be great.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
lordnammy:
see your intelligence quiet time sleeping? He should ve less things to do with living house
ok sir. i dont know you, you dont know me...good night
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by lordnammy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
listen to yourself...
hehehhheheheheh

if you were intelligent, it would have occurred to you that an intelligent person can only solve Nigeria's problem if he spends more quiet time thinking.

The Villa belongs to Nigeria, and it has been assigned to PMB for another 4years...He is the landlord whether you like it or yes.
Intelligent people don't think they imagine and visualize is unintelligent ppl that thinks
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Malawian(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
1. What is the distance of the chapel to the President’s bedroom?
ANSWER: Distance is not of essence here, A residential area is a residential area. If the landlord says he doesn't want to have a church in his compound, so be it.

2. Is the President’s bedroom not sound-proof and bullet proof?
ANSWER: Does the president have to close all his windows compulsorily? What happened to enjoying a quiet Sunday in the balcony of his castle?

3. Are external speakers used by the Chapel and Mosque?
ANSWER: It is not all about external speakers, in fact, internal speakers can equally disturb a quiet Sunday. But most importantly is the crowd and attendant stream of people walking, talking and loitering...that in itself constitutes noise.

4. Is worship held in the Chapel and Mosque daily?
ANSWER: It may not be daily, but the president has the right to a quiet Sunday afternoon.

5. For the Mosque, which was built by former Military President, Ibrahim Babaginda, why wasn’t it moved by five successive administrations of former Head of States, Sanni Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar; former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Goodluck Jonathan.
ANSWER: The mosque is located behind the president's office, not residence. The mosque is not in a residential area.

6. For the Chapel, which was built by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, why wasn't it moved by his successor, Late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who himself was of another faith.
ANSWER: Yar'Adua rarely spent his weekends in the vila. He was either in one hospital or the other.
just look at this willing slave, sufferheadedly volunteering answers for his masters. who ask you? which kind thing be did sef?

1 Like

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
The mosque and the chapel within the villa should be brought down
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by 5starmilitant: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
kayceeD2:

Ur brain can be compared with fish brain

Thunder fire you there. Foooooooool
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
I think babangida built the mosque because of the five daily prayers being done by Muslims.Also the location is perfect around the office premise.it's a practice that if you go to any biz premise like shopping complexs, filling stations,offices, houses and virtually every building in north and western Nigeria,you will surely see a praying mosque.
I expected obj to have built to chapel at least around the office complex and not very close to the presidential bedroom.The xtians whose houses are close to the church surely knows what I mean during sundays and others days when praises,singing,band practice are done.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by viktor01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Who cares.. my church is my heart not some structures in Aso villa.
in fact, for a reasonable amount, I can carry out the contract of bringing it down.
It is hightime true worshippers worship him in truth and in Spirit.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Davidegede: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
BillDesmond2much:

yea u r ryt,tanx. am not surprised abt moving d church but wat ll b ll b. now let me enlightn u all, wat is happening is dat spirits r disturbing buhari, d spirits he brought in & set up in aso rock tru d marabouts frm senegal r now being overwhelmed by d spirits emanating frm d chapel. its is d beginning 2 d end, buhari ll soon join others ....until d ryt tin is done. lolz
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by ALISMILE(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Neduzze5:
And the plot to Islamize Nigeria becomes thicker.

It has started from Aso Rock angry
And u re the next to be forced into Islam!do u agree?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by ALISMILE(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Neduzze5:

And u re the next to be forced into Islam!do u agree?
nationwide1:

It's nothing less than subtle islamization.
Anyone can argue otherwise but I say the truth as it is no matter whose ox is gored.
Christianity may be exterminated in northern Nigeria in the next 4 years and the whole Nigeria later.
After all, he has supporters who will be shouting sai Buhari even when he has obviously fumbled.
Neduzze5:

And u re the next to be forced into Islam!do u agree?ae u normal? Do u reason wit ur brain? Can sombdy force u to change ur faith? Mahn u re dull!
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by frankyychiji(f): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
I no too gbadun dis religious organization of a thing in government house. It's just a time bomb waiting to explode. Make GMB no just relocate, the chapel, he should just remove the church and mosque from the villa, have your devotion in your room, go outside for your sunday service and jumat.
I agree with you 100%
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
they are only going to relocate the chapel to another better place in the villa, but not behind his room
chai! This our media shaa! Why dey come dey make noise like say them wan demolish am sef ?

If I say I hate the media house in Nigeria abeg make nobody quote me ooh
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by sonnie10: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
jcmaiah:
Who doesn't know that Buhari is a jihadist?
Yoruba's don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by pasol4real(m): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
ANSWER: Distance is not of essence here, A residential area is a residential area. If the landlord says he doesn't want to have a church in his compound, so be it.

ANSWER: Does the president have to close all his windows compulsorily? What happened to enjoying a quiet Sunday in the balcony of his castle?

ANSWER: It is not all about external speakers, in fact, internal speakers can equally disturb a quiet Sunday. But most importantly is the crowd and attendant stream of people walking, talking and loitering...that in itself constitutes noise.

ANSWER: It may not be daily, but the president has the right to a quiet Sunday afternoon.

5. For the Mosque, which was built by former Military President, Ibrahim Babaginda, why wasn’t it moved by five successive administrations of former Head of States, Sanni Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar; former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Goodluck Jonathan.
ANSWER: The mosque is located behind the president's office, not residence. The mosque is not in a residential area.

6. For the Chapel, which was built by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, why wasn't it moved by his successor, Late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who himself was of another faith.
ANSWER: Yar'Adua rarely spent his weekends in the vila. He was either in one hospital or the other.
Responding in kind to ur gabbage is a waste of time .
U are just so stewpid
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by omolami: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2015
buhari is a bigot. He hates christians and Christianity. No doubt he is a terrorist
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by roob: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari is an Islamic extremist and a staunch Boko Haram supporter until he became president.

Yes naaah! If not, they should tell us why he is negotiating with those blood sucking islamic vampires...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2015
AdaNri1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy yes, the voice in the wilderness is always considered annoying because the truth does not sound good to the ear. grin grin
Truth?, you mean nagging over irrelevant matters is truth?

Kaii... if u were my wife I wouldhelp u pack ur bags
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2015
omolami:
buhari is a bigot. He hates christians and Christianity. No doubt he is a terrorist
Lol... okay buhari is a terrorist, go self-service urself with that opinion... but remember, that terrorist is ur freakin leader for the next 4 years.. if not 8
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 17, 2015
5starmilitant:
Buhari is Brainlessness....... His heart is evil.

Buhari or no Buhari, Jesus is Lord....

stup1d igbos.... will you allow mosque in your premises? ORDINARY IGBO IMAN WAS KIDNAPPED IN ENUGU COS HE IS A MUSLIM.

in terms of religious fanaticism, igbos are worst than Boko Haram. If you are not a christian, igbos see you as enemy. what is the difference with boko haram?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by emmylight4u: 3:36am On Sep 17, 2015
1.is part of their agenda (apc)
2.is it only buhari that is a Muslim we ve had as president?
3.am not a prophet but removal of the chapel be be his removal too.
4.beside my house loud speak cries over my head every morning. I hate it but wht can I do.
5.burari must be very careful with xtians.. Final warning
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by grandstar(m): 4:13am On Sep 17, 2015
soe:

Religious hypocrisy. People don't see anything wrong about their showy display of spirituality. (Matthew 6:1-cool

If Obama did what Obasanjo did in "Christian" America, the outcry would be unbearable
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by totorimi: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2015
There is nothing they want to do that has never been done before, all I know is that anybody that wants to do what no one has done before will surely see what no one has seen before.
Vanguard is really a great investigative Newspaper. it was this same newspaper that first reported in 2008 the plot to hijack some banks 3 months later it happened. I am very certain there will be no rest until that chapel is closed down or possibly demolished. Go and read your Bibles about the battle between light and darkness.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Kingspin(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ur comment is useless here. Ur points are useless.
U even sound useless to the entire nation.
Are u a slowpoke ni?
U that is useful didnt even get my point oh. Whats useless there that govt n Nigerians should not be going after religion in a do or die approach oo.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Mogidi:

And in Kaduna state, El-Rufai shuts down 2 churches and a seminary, does one need a soothsayer to know where we're heading?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by 5starmilitant: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:

stup1d igbos.... will you allow mosque in your premises? ORDINARY IGBO IMAN WAS KIDNAPPED IN ENUGU COS HE IS A MUSLIM.

in terms of religious fanaticism, igbos are worst than Boko Haram. If you are not a christian, igbos see you as enemy. what is the difference with boko haram?

Since ur miserable life, how many times have you heard that Muslims are being kidnapped or attacked in south south where I come from? You must really be an idiot to compare the kidnap of one imam to uncountable numbers of Christians killed in the north. Foooooooooool
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by EwejeOyewole(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2015
soe:

You kept shouting on quite Sunday and it prove that you a religion bigot against Christianity... #ReligionTolerance is necessary for leaders... Although i voted for Buhari but it won't take away the fact that storing food in the church prove to be a religion bigot they told us He is... #ReligionTolerance
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Intrepid01(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2015
5starmilitant:
Buhari is Brainlessness....... His heart is evil.

Buhari or no Buhari, Jesus is Lord....

Believe me you need JESUS more than Buhari cos Jesus detest children of hate which you are.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Salym(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=38079859]Can this be

You people can lie o. You just got Buhari's picture in a mosque and you tagged it Buhari and the Senegalese marabouts. I do not know what you are gaining from peddling rumours and lies around.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2015
5starmilitant:

Since ur miserable life, how many times have you heard that Muslims are being kidnapped or attacked in south south where I come from? You must really be an idiot to compare the kidnap of one imam to uncountable numbers of Christians killed in the north. Foooooooooool

you people are exposing the fo0lishness of your entire tribe. I DONT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOKO HARAM AND SCANDALOUS IGBO CHRISTIANS.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by fortunechy(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2015
father Lord,forgive him for he kw nt wt he's doing.............JESUS is Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / Edo 2020: Kwankwaso Campiagns For Obaseki / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.