Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (40527 Views)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / 6 Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by AK481(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Osibande can't stand for xtains.
embarassed
So sad
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
obailala:
Sorry you are the one who is preoccupied with frivolities. The last time I checked, the government did not come out to make this announcement, it was jobless people like probably yourself who went sniffing into non-issues like this, getting youself bothered over it, spreading it as if its news and making a non-issue a big deal.
what do you mean by non-issue? Oba you seem to attempt to defend the indefensible.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by damton(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
lomprico:

Its ur type that they will warn that his roof will soon collapse and u will be demanding for proof when it eventually crashes on ur head.
This is the second news concerning this chapel ish. A topic has been created before but ur likes rebuffed it. https://www.nairaland.com/2574290/muhammadu-buhari-orders-closure-aso#37644117
perhaps you've not been listening to the news. The vice president has come out to dispelled such rumour and not only dat, the SA to the president also shared pictures of a service session in the villa after such rumors were being peddled just to set the record straight. rumors are rumors, any discerning person would dispelled them.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Kingspin(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
tinsel:

Has he relocated the chapel? Why do you guys treat rumours as truth? Or just the way you guys want to play opposition?
Nawa, which one is rumour or truth? Buhari should work to development. And pls address the points raise.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Happiness87(f): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Biko. Has the President confirmed this allegation?
see block head
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
AdaNri1:
what do you mean by non issue
Relocating a chirch and a mosque within the presidential quarters, how is that suppose to affect your life or the life of anyone? angry
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Yeeyo: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
ylaa:
Gmb has a lot of surprises for we. grin
point of corectn he has a surprise 4 u..
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=13pt]Why are some Nigerians just plain blockheads?

I'm just tired of these dumbass people.... What does relocation of villa church and mosque have to do with religious tolerance or bigotry?

Are aome people just born to be mumus or what?[/size] angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Kingspin(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

I think Vanguard is just asking useless questions meant to stir religious strife. This journalistic almajiri newspsper has reporters in the Presidential Villa meeting with the President everyday but it prefers to give the story a religious twist to score cheap points.

Let them pack their writing pads and recorders and ask Buhari straight up.
This is how and what is happening in Nigeria, it either we have a religious or tribal decision, against or for, war/ crises no two ways about it. This the true picture of Nigeria no need to hide them.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Forwetinnah: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Firefire:
Can this be true

An informed source familiar with the details of the matter who spoke to BREAKING TIMES on Wednesday on condition of anonymity disclosed that President Buhari, acting on the advise of Senegalese marabouts who performed spiritual cleansing at the Aso Rock Villa prior to his relocation from the Defence House to Aso Rock, advised him to shut down the Aso Rock Chapel as its continued existence was affecting spiritual activities being conducted on behalf of the President.

It will be recalled that BREAKING TIMES first reported that President Buhari will not take residence at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa until the necessary “spiritual cleansing” has been carried out at the Villa by a team of Senegalese marabouts hired by the President.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/senegalese-marabouts-compel-buhari-to-order-closure-of-aso-rock-church/

Now you're talking...a little bird told me this 2 months ago, Hmmmnn. From what I hear, they've been made permanent guest at the Villa but God pass them
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
obailala:
Relocating a chirch and a mosque within the presidential quarters, how is that suppose to affect your life or the life of anyone? angry
Are you seriously asking this question in Nigeria? That is a massive statement. It tells all the workers in aso villa who are Christians that there is a certain "body language" now. I don't blame him sha, he's won the election he can do as he pleases. My people say that when a game escapes the hunter today, tomorrow is another hunt day.
God helping Nigeria somebody who is genuinely not bigotic or nepotist will put all Nigerians first despite religious difference.

Btw I grew up in the north as a child in 1991 I still live with the memory of what religious intolerance can do.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by NaijaCuzin: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na this kind of topic dem for dey see the WAILERS...

But I really don't know why he will change the chapel location.
Wailers CHANGE is here.

Oya to the wailers.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by nigerianvenom(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
buhari is evil.they all know but refuses to acknowledge.it will soon dawn on them all
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why do Nigerians always debate on topic that will do them no good. What will be the benefit if the chapel remains there or not. Will it add to our GDP. Has it brought any contribution to Nigeria as a whole or to solutions to their problems. When the chapel was there did it bring an end to boko haram. If Mr president decides to relocate the chapel, why criticize him. Its Mr presidents environment
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Forwetinnah: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
obailala:

It's NOT A RELOCATION. ...its a gradual SHUTDOWN! When this news was first reported, people like you said it wasn't true. See your life??
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
obailala:
[size=13pt]Why are some Nigerians just plain blockheads?

I'm just tired of these dumbass people.... What does relocation of villa church and mosque have to do with religious tolerance or bigotry?

Are aome people just born to be mumus or what?[/size] angry angry
no, they're not mumus. They've lived through religious crisis and some managed to leave the country but there are some things they can never forget.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by dancoolD(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari want to place with God wrath, i just pity him shaaa
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by kristisking(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Height of extremism.The smart ones know even before now that babaone chance is a bigot.Many are so naive to read and understand this man's comments and body language even before he assumed power.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by williams20(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
1. What is the distance of the chapel to the President’s bedroom?
ANSWER: Distance is not of essence here, A residential area is a residential area. If the landlord says he doesn't want to have a church in his compound, so be it.

2. Is the President’s bedroom not sound-proof and bullet proof?
ANSWER: Does the president have to close all his windows compulsorily? What happened to enjoying a quiet Sunday in the balcony of his castle?

3. Are external speakers used by the Chapel and Mosque?
ANSWER: It is not all about external speakers, in fact, internal speakers can equally disturb a quiet Sunday. But most importantly is the crowd and attendant stream of people walking, talking and loitering...that in itself constitutes noise.

4. Is worship held in the Chapel and Mosque daily?
ANSWER: It may not be daily, but the president has the right to a quiet Sunday afternoon.

5. For the Mosque, which was built by former Military President, Ibrahim Babaginda, why wasn’t it moved by five successive administrations of former Head of States, Sanni Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar; former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Goodluck Jonathan.
ANSWER: The mosque is located behind the president's office, not residence. The mosque is not in a residential area.

6. For the Chapel, which was built by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, why wasn't it moved by his successor, Late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who himself was of another faith.
ANSWER: Yar'Adua rarely spent his weekends in the vila. He was either in one hospital or the other.

Very sensible reply [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by molas02: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
If within 100 days in office Buhari has crippled
Nigerian economy more than ever it means that
before the end of his tenure it would have died
completely. If within 100 days in office thousands
of workers in the private sector especially banks
are loosing their jobs because their employers can no longer afford to pay them as a result of poor
economy, it means that before the end of four
years, there would be no private sector again in
Nigeria. If within 100 days Buhari has brought
more hate and division among tribes and religions
in Nigeria, it means that Nigeria's cooperate existence may be mostly threatened under his
watch. If within 100 days in office Buhari has
started denying his campaign promises, it means he
is not ready to do anything in the next four years.
The beginning of every race is very important
because it determines the end of it. Sentiment apart, Goodluck Jonathan did much to develop the
economy to the extent that Nigerian economy was
rated the fasted growing one in Africa. He did much
to develop the private sector which led to massive
employment. He preached and worked for the
unity of the country by respecting federal character and the constitution. He kept his promises without
discriminating against tribe and religion. And so
with the above reasons and more, my take is that
Jonathan stands taller than Buhari.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
AdaNri1:
Are you seriously asking this question in Nigeria? That is a massive statement. It tells all the workers in aso villa who are Christians that there is a certain "body language" now. I don't blame him sha, he's won the election he can do as he pleases. My people say that when a game escapes the hunter today, tomorrow is another hunt day.
God helping Nigeria somebody who is genuinely not bigotic or nepotist will put all Nigerians first despite religious difference.

Btw I grew up in the north as a child in 1991 I still live with the memory of what religious intolerance can do.
Stop being unnecessarily irrational and paranoid. We always make a big deal out of nothing because our minds have already been brainwashed by politicians and configured to be paranoid. Relocating a chapel from one location within the villa to another location within the same villa, what in this freaking world is sinister about that?.... why must we just keep doing this?.... it keeps getting more and more ridiculous and we keep ridiculing ourselves with these continuous nagging.

Now because your mind is already completely configured to be paranoid, you absolutely could not notice that a mosque is also being relocated. Is that also part of religious intolerance?.... or maybe the president is now an atheist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
jcmaiah:
Who doesn't know that Buhari is a jihadist?
. He is a confirmed terrorist.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Goldenboy007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
He can close it down if he wants, how does that affect the economy of Nigeria? Jobless people !!! I am not a muslim but I wish I can also close down the church located near my mother's house !! The noise and generator fumes constitute hazard, not forgetting the parking issued they create !!!
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
obailala:
Stop being unnecessarily irrational and paranoid. We always make a big deal out of nothing because our minds have already been brainwashed by politicians and configured to be paranoid. Relocating a chapel from one location within the villa to another location withing the villa, what in this freaking world is sinister about that?.... why must we just keep doing this?.... it keeps geeting more and more ridiculous and we keep ridiculing ourselves with these continuous nagging?

Now because your mind is already completely configured to be paranoid, you absolutely could not notice that a mosque is also being relocated.
You'll not see my point anyway so I give up.
I still maintain that time will tell. Usually the handwriting comes on the wall first. We've seen that already.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am only wondering who is the pastor at aso villa chapel and what he preaches about every Sunday. sad
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
AdaNri1:
You'll not see my point anyway so I give up.
I still maintain that time will tell. Usually the handwriting comes on the wall first. We've seen that already.
You are simply a victim of political propaganda.... When you hear a story so often, whether true or not, you begin to see it, you begin to feel it. Even if PMB relocates only the church out of the villa, that is not religious intolerance. Enough of all this nonsense!
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by obailala(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
AdaNri1:
no, they're not mumus. They've lived through religious crisis and some managed to leave the country but there are some things they can never forget.
S[size=13pt]o what do you have to say about the movement of the mosque?...[/size]

Why would Igbos not just let our ears rest about this govt?.... Do you know there are still 4 more or even 8 years for you to continue being this paranoid and annoying?

1 Like

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Treasure88: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
1. What is the distance of the chapel to the President’s bedroom?
ANSWER: Distance is not of essence here, A residential area is a residential area. If the landlord says he doesn't want to have a church in his compound, so be it.

ANSWER: Does the president have to close all his windows compulsorily? What happened to enjoying a quiet Sunday in the balcony of his castle?

ANSWER: It is not all about external speakers, in fact, internal speakers can equally disturb a quiet Sunday. But most importantly is the crowd and attendant stream of people walking, talking and loitering...that in itself constitutes noise.

ANSWER: It may not be daily, but the president has the right to a quiet Sunday afternoon.

5. For the Mosque, which was built by former Military President, Ibrahim Babaginda, why wasn’t it moved by five successive administrations of former Head of States, Sanni Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar; former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Goodluck Jonathan.
ANSWER: The mosque is located behind the president's office, not residence. The mosque is not in a residential area.

6. For the Chapel, which was built by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, why wasn't it moved by his successor, Late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who himself was of another faith.
ANSWER: Yar'Adua rarely spent his weekends in the vila. He was either in one hospital or the other.
u seem to av answers for every question. much knowledge or u can say human wisdom has made thee mad. its not gud for ur health
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Image123(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
i personally think decree 4 is just fine for this country. What is with jonalists making silly and unfounded claims just to drive traffic and stir up emotions needlessly and dangerously? Now, the Presidency is expected to keep debunking foolish and wanton imaginations of unprofessional people. It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by maina55: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
[Guy the way u are talking as if u don't even want the church to be there.. while I believe it is now time for us to respect one another religion.. because when GEJ was there he did not complain so why is Buhari now complain? why can he relocate mosque? why relocating only Church ?quote author=soe post=38079750]1. What is the distance of the chapel to the President’s bedroom?

ANSWER: Yar'Adua rarely spent his weekends in the vila. He was either in one hospital or the other. [/quote]
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Treasure88:

u seem to av answers for every question. much knowledge or u can say human wisdom has made thee mad. its not gud for ur health
my condolence
Re: Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
maina55:
Guy the way u are talking as if u don't even want the church to be there.. while I believe it is now time for us to respect one another religion.. because when GEJ was there he did not complain so why is Buhari now complain? why can he relocate mosque? why relocating only Church ?
Ni suuru ogbeni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / Edo 2020: Kwankwaso Campiagns For Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.