Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! (1155 Views)

Just For Fun! What Will U Tell Ur Child / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am i da only nigerian dat have nose? undecidedLets face da truth, naija ladies stink badly even more dan men, i know its not ur fault, its bcuz of all those smellin blood comin out of ur vag.ina during menstrual blablabla and also all those black dirty peniises u take inside of u, its not an easy job sad but u need to stop embarrasin urselves in public! I was eatin suya and one stinkin babe and her man came there, mehn, i couldn't breathe. Dis babe ate up to 1000naira suya but she is smellin, OMG can't she just tell her man to get her a nice perf. instead of eating suya in a smelly body Enough said
Naija babes please chop ur man money wella now dat he is around, Dont pity him. Tel him to buy u "beyonce's heat", the perfume is wow though a lil bit pricey at 17,000 and u get to scent like beyonce, instead of always asking for food! undecided And guys pls do dat little favour 4 ur babe so dat dey stop oozing!
Thank God dat my babe don't stink grin https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_Rush

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by adedayourt(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by datYoyo2000(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Smelling as in?
Op do you live in a dirty area?
The way you are sounding b like the girl dey smell like dead body. Hmm?

Yoyo Lanky
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by valdes00(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
stupidity of the highest order....
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by afolwalex20(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
I swear this guy is a fool with a capital F undecided

#dont quote me.. if shopona no wan fire u

Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2015

Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
ode
Ur family ode, i've been ignoring all ur insults since but i am warnin u to stop! bas.tard!
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
datYoyo2000:
Smelling as in?
Op do you live in a dirty area?
The way you are sounding b like the girl dey smell like dead body. Hmm?

Yoyo Lanky
My guy i stay in Abj oh, dey smell but not too bad tho
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by adedayourt(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Durent:
Ur family ode, i've been ignoring all ur insults since but i am warnin u to stop! bas.tard!

grin grin grin
ode
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

grin grin grin
ode
With ur smellin babe, get her some beyonce heat rush @konga.com, da perf also comes wit a body cream to keep her dead skin hydrated!
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by adedayourt(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Durent:
With ur smellin babe, get her some beyonce heat rush @konga.com, da perf also comes wit a body cream to keep her dead skin hydrated!

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
odeism

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by IamLEGEND1: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Durent = Duri
wic means vagína in Hausa.....
#ExplainsALot

Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by datYoyo2000(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Durent:
My guy i stay in Abj oh, dey smell but not too bad tho

Me dey come join u for Abuja soon.
Bless u
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Dekatron(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op, you need a brain transplant

A smello guy would always notice only smello girls. Its physics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by lekjons(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2015
op, we've noticed u!..undecided
and here is #mycharitycomment!

byeundecided
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Onyeka32(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Op hope ur sister's and your gf are not left out ooo, cuz I knw say U be nigeria boi nd not from Botswana #neatboi #wedonenoticeyou
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by tpiander: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2015
what's the connection between Beyonce and Nigeria?

not aware of any, besides her trip there some years ago, with the husband.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Durent = Duri
wic means vagína in Hausa.....
#ExplainsALot

Really? durent in latin means gift undecided
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:
what's the connection between Beyonce and Nigeria?

not aware of any, besides her trip there some years ago, with the husband.
Must she hav a connection with nigeria brfe u buy her perf. da perf smells nice!
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Onyeka32:
Op hope ur sister's and your gf are not left out ooo, cuz I knw say U be nigeria boi nd not from Botswana #neatboi #wedonenoticeyou
Even if they are frm naija, dey dnt stink like oda babes bcuz dey use "beyonce heat"! undecided
Re: Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2015
Dekatron:
Op, you need a brain transplant

A smello guy would always notice only smello girls. Its physics.
I Dnt smell bcuz i use usher's VIP

(1) (Reply)

7 Crucial Rules For Dating Your Friend's Ex / How Can Know She Is A Virgin? / Is It Possible To Be Loved By Girls For Sex Purpose Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.