Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had (5558 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Jonathan Will Be The Greatest President Of Nigeria If He Handover To Buhari / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by olutomiwa(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2006
yes oooooooooooooooooooooo,he is the best so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.7 gbosa for baba iyabo,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa.I,M OUT OF HERE.
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by mgboloyd(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2006
Obj is d worst president.wot has he don 4 d country,name d sector dat he has don anytin,dey ar nt up 2 three.he is d most insensitiv.upon d mas unemployment hes stil doin mas retrenchment.our telecom sector is 1 of d most xpensiv in d whole world.abi gsm is of d dividends.is road,dat is a total write of.is it fuel even abacha is beta dan obj.al d economic indices na grama,he said inflation was reducin but we know beta.go & rid about murtalas comon 3 best months in naita.wot he did in 3month obj has even achived one quarta.name any sector wot u c is rust & dcay of d highest oda & d worst in d history of naija.im nt a pesimist but i know dat its nt obj dat is kipin our country but god.no amount of moni dat has bin stolen by part leadas & d mas lootin of obj tenure as moni is food wil destroy naija
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Johnny(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2006
I have said this on so many occassions that OBJ is the best thing that has happened to this country. This is my own opinion.

but I will say he is the most effecttive leader we've had. After Idiabgon

But we can still bring back Idiagbon's boss; Buhari to consolidate on OBJ's achievement.
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by dblock(m): 5:06am On Dec 12, 2006
yea yeah wink
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by omofineboy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2006
mgboloyd

you are great for that contribution. I love it.
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by needeeg(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2006
omofineboy:

mgboloyd

you are great for that contribution. I love it.
not bad at all
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by dblock(m): 3:44am On Dec 13, 2006
But seriously what would you guys prefer obasnajo or some military buffoon wink
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by chidichris(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2007
Dblock, i would preffer it if i saw this topic on the joke part of this site.
please for God's sake, tell me what we lack in Nigeria ranging from mineral to human resources. please tell me the position and condition of your family and friends in Nigeria in the midst of plenty the masses are suffering.
please tell me who you are comparing obj with? and then tell me the price of a cup of garri then and now. also tell me the state of our roads then and please explain the security system in nigeria as at the period of a particular leadership.
please tell me any public project that has been discussed and implemented in nigeria since 1999 rather than obj/atiku problem.
please tell me how obj is fighting corruption yet efcc established a case of 83 billion naire fraud in NPA yet bode george is a member board of trustees. tell me how come Tony Annenih holding back 300 Billion naira mearnt for federal roads and parade himself as an untouchable. why will Andy uba use the presidential jet to smuggle out an established amount of us$170,000 dollars and he is been praised and compensated with a pdp flag for governor in anambra. how come people travel to lagos to east for two days against the normal six hours which it used to be even during the military days. what is our security like when armed robbers can block federals for 5 hours.
pls stop this joke
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by chidichris(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2007
if u mentioned it here that Donald duke has the only clean sheet among the governors, why will Yar adua come above others.
what makes him good if he force candidates to withraw their intentions or,
why will his third term agenda surpass the interest of the whole nation?
why will his only agenda be to stop atiku from contexting?
why will amend the pdp constitution just to remain in power all the rest of his life?
why won't he allow nigerians to choose the next president so that he will have a feel of bad leadershi?
why is he so much afraid of the next president?
how many years does it take to install electricity?
why will paying debts be his periority when nigerians are dying of hunger and hardship?
why will he be banning things when we cannot produce talkless of enough?
why will he be so rich between 1999 and now only to use a 2 billion naira laon took six months ago for diffence?
why will Borishade remain a minister after failing in two different ministries( education and eviation) while Okonjo Iweala was pushed out?
why will the likes of Chris uba and Adedibu be his friedns when he is fighting corruption?
please in your readiness to prove his goodness answer these few questions to enable me ask more Mr Dbolck
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by dblock(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2007
Donald Duke is better than Yar'adua by far but Duke can't win and the reason his campaign was withdrawn wasn't because of OBJ but due to the fact that he couldn't compete withe the corrupt leaders financially and he isn't a main man in politics
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by CrudeOil2(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2007
?
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by CrudeOil2(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2007
y
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by dblock(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2007
For ya information, the water levels in thedams in Ghana aren't as high as they ought to be and stuff. This is only the first face sha, it's a west african powerpool, NIgeria cameroun benin Togo and the rest will benefit from it also, 80 megawaats is just atiny part of the powerpool we are tlaking 2000 to 7000 megawatts, here maye even 20,000. Congo has the best chances of hydroelectricty
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by StEdwin(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2009
For our generation, Maybe,
he did some 9ice and also questionable things but in all he tried.
Re: Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Obiagu1(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2010
Yorubaland, the greatest ever kingdom in the whole world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha / BREAKING NEWS Presidential: Buhari Thrashes Jonathan Inside Aso Rock - PunchNews / Final Election Results As Obtained From A Reliable Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.