Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) (10678 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
You realize a war was fought before and after they held the referendum ?

So riddle me this , what caused the wars ?

What happened to the citizens in Sudan

What's the population of Christian vs Muslims

Which religion or tribe dominates SSudan

And finally , relate that to the Nigerian vs Biafran situation
nobilis:

I'm the one who is funny and you're the one who is making sense

Let's examine a scenario.
South Sudan gained independence few years ago.
And it is safe to assume that most South Sudanese owned businesses in some parts of the world and even in the northern part of the original Sudan.

So according to your common sense, when South Sudan became independent, all the citizens of South Sudan abandoned everything they had in other countries and in the north of Sudan and came back home to South Sudan because South Sudan is now a country?

That's what your common sense gave you, right?

How old are you, abeg?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abagworo:

you are wrong. The writer gave the reason for the recent stupidity by Igbo lowlifes. A peep at any if their group pictures depicts extreme poverty. Most of those joining IPOB are the lowest class of society found in the slums of Aba and Onitsha. 99% of callers on radio Biafra are from those 2 cities with a handful of diasporans who are being misled.

The recent loss of Jonathan should never have been associated with Igbos if not that some politicians made it so. Now they want to make themselves enemy of Buhari who is a no nonsense man.

And we keep asking.. do "poor" "lowlives" build UNJAMMABLE INTERNATIONAL RADIO STATIONS?

9 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
No worries, this is a picture of the Commander in Chief of deportation. He deported Ibos when they were Nigerians. Can you imagine what he would do to them when they become Biafrans?

grin grin

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Who is you people abeg , you no get eyes say na me post this thing ?
madridguy:
Until Nnamdi Kanu come down to Nigeria and lead the crusade then I will know you people are serious.

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by nobilis: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
If it is a country where things are working as they should be, 2014 would have been a very important year in our lives as Nigerians.

Instead of the stupid centenary celebrations, we would have used that year as a year of introspection on our life as a nation since 1914.
Even as Lugard said that after 100 years from 1914, the different groups can be on their own, 2014 would have been a year a referendum would have been organised. Let everybody come and vote for our continued existence as a single nation or a break up.

But No! We used that year as an excuse to squander money all in the name of building centenary cities, issuing another face of a currency note and giving silly awards.

Scotland, the other day, held a referendum to decide whether they will remain part of the UK or not.

And who is saying Biafra has eyes on the oil wealth of the South South?
Nobody will force anybody to be part of anything. If the South South wants to remain with Nigeria, nobody is gonna force them to be.
Nobody said Biafra cannot be a country surrounded on all sides by Nigeria.
Afterall, Lesotho and Swaziland and bounded on all sides by SA.

You guys hate Igbos. Yet you don't want them to be on their own and govern themselves. What exactly do you people want?

8 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by CSTR2: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
madridguy:
What is the evidence to prove that the thread is created by a Yoruba person ? This is an anonymous forum so anybody can hide any moniker.

Chai yoruba and intelligence, are like oil and water. Your brother alcatraz001, a well known anti-Igbo bigot and his fellow pro-yoruba Igbo haters created the thread, blackman read up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by winniz: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
If it's still useable , it should be recycled for better understanding , if you are not happy , stay off my post and my mention

Buh bye now

You can continue recycling the copy and paste Garbage by Joe Yorubakwe who cares undecided
Ain't you Yorubas supporting Biafra secession again cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
I pity you bro. Its seems you don't understand the article very well or you just decided to ignored the point in it. My advise for you, do not allow Kanu to use you to climb. Before you carry aby gun or protest, let the Kanu lead while you follow.

kosovo:
The miserable writer Igbokw is suffering from self-denial and self-illusion. Even a mad man's knows that you can't slain the lives of over 3 million people belonging to a tribe and not get a response.

Whether you believe or not, there are spirits, the spirits of those innocent people who fought for self-dignity and a better live for posterity will never rest until their will is actualized.

You don't need a prophet to tell you that Nigeria can't work. The unholy matrimony between the North and South has lasted 101-years and nothing has changed. What makes you feel that in another 100-years, anything will come out from a union where there was no practical agreement.

It is not by force to enslave a tribe while the irresponsible people who call themselves the Northern Elite keep believing they are born to rule by providence and continue to ride-rough upon the South.

The gullible writer has not read history, he just lifts words for what people have already said without subjecting it to reasoning. He keeps assuming, when in reality assumptions do not create anything but illusion.

I will advise the writer to channel his energy into writing something more intelligent that can foster the unity of Nigeria. There are a lot of Nonsense in the constitution, especially the recognition of three so-called tribes that claim to be majority and must have everything to themselves.

If Nigeria can't practice true Federalism, then the zoo must fall in Kanu's words.

May the bones of Lord Lugard continue to rot in hell. Good riddance!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by TheFreeOne: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
eleko1:
angry We aren't going anywhere/breakup.We'll remain one NIG.NO TO BIAFRA. undecided

A genuine one Nigeria will be good but the present structure of our polity is fraudulent/faulty.

And if majority of the Igbos wants out why denied them freedom

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by nobilis: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
You realize a war was fought before and after they held the referendum ?

So riddle me this , what caused the wars ?

What happened to the citizens in Sudan

What's the population of Christian vs Muslims

Which religion or tribe dominates SSudan

And finally , relate that to the Nigerian vs Biafran situation

Obviously as a Nigerian you had to answer questions with questions.

First answer the questions I asked you in that post you quoted.
Then you can ask your questions and I will answer you.

That's how a mature conversation is held.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Don't you mean web stations ? If the FG is ready , they'll take it down, afterall they already took a station down

You apparently do not understand the meaning of pirate radio station

Kestolovee95:

And we keep asking.. do "poor" "lowlives" build UNJAMMABLE INTERNATIONAL RADIO STATIONS?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
Kindly state the incidents surrounding your claims of marginalization

Don't SS/SE states earn more from federal allocations than other states?
Don't you get your allocations on time ?

Explain your marginalization without stating the obvious about having 6 states

Yoruba Igbo-haters are now supporting Biafra. Join the queue

cc alcatraz001, aareonakakanfo

https://www.nairaland.com/2602059/thread-yorubas-support-actualization-biafra

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by CSTR2: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by haqueurate(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Repeat history

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by madridguy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
What part of Nigeria do you reside if I may ask ?

Kestolovee95:

Chai yoruba and intelligence, are like oil and water. Your brother alcatraz001, a well known anti-Igbo bigot and his fellow pro-yoruba Igbo haters created the thread, blackman read up. grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by nobilis: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
Don't you mean web stations ? If the FG is ready , they'll take it down, afterall they already took a station down

You apparently do not understand the meaning of pirate radio station

Radio Biafra is also on the Short Wave Module.
Try jamming a Radio Station that is on SW

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Most of the supporters of Uwazulike led Massobs and Nnamdi IPOD are the very scum of the earth and lowest set of people in the Nigerian society mostly from the slums of Owerri and Imo state at large. As much as I believe that Nnamdi Kanu is making some unguided comments and should be curtailed at a reasonable extent but we cannot wish away the fact that bulk of the supporters of IPOB and MASSOB are mostly jobless people from the economically un-viable Owerri ghetto in Imo State. Most of the disturbances witnessed in Anambra and Enugu States are mostly done by migrants from Imo state who are resident in those States. For what is worth indigenes of Enugu and Anambra are too busy to join either IPOD and MASSOB in their journey.

Uwazulike and Kanu are both from Imo and Abia States respectively and should be called to order!

[s]
Abagworo:

you are wrong. The writer gave the reason for the recent stupidity by Igbo lowlifes. A peep at any if their group pictures depicts extreme poverty. Most of those joining IPOB are the lowest class of society found in the slums of Aba and Onitsha. 99% of callers on radio Biafra are from those 2 cities with a handful of diasporans who are being misled.

The recent loss of Jonathan should never have been associated with Igbos if not that some politicians made it so. Now they want to make themselves enemy of Buhari who is a no nonsense man.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
I created this Thread

Stop assuming
Kestolovee95:

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by patrick89(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
And eventually, this fraudster get the attention he desperately sought from mainstream media.

Smh.
mainstream media you said? so punch the local champion has become your "mainstream " wonders they say, shall never cease, I always knew that there has been a deliberate attempt to under report biafra war, but I tell you the biggest mistake nigeria made was sweeping biafra war under the carpet. you don't wanna know how. crazy people become when truth is revealed to them, it makes them to go insane! that is the reality on ground now, people may think nnamdi is joking, but hei, I don't think so because if he didn't succeed people like me will make nigeria suffer before biafra comes, he is being too nice and diplomatic to nigeria, I will do worst if biafra didn't come, I'm not cheast beating I'm telling you what I know, I have lived in SW and SE I know we have nothing in common! no loove no respect! let's everyone goes their way! it will go a long way, in saving the lives....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by PointB: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
No worries, this is a picture of the Commander in Thief of N78M personal website funded with state money. The thief also used about N300 million to install two borehole . Can you imagine what he would do if he were made minister?

grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2867837_govfasholalagosstate_jpege8e67d3f715a92503c1a57ed35dddfa2
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
PointB:
Actually, Igbos are speaking out.

All WE ARE SAYING

GIVE US BIAFRA!

How difficult is for Igbokwe, and his fellow sojourners to appreciate it.

Let their be a referendum and let the people decide what that want.

One thing is certain, war will affect everyone in various ways; it's not in Igbo hand alone to stop it. Majority of Igbos as the original post indicated have taken a position, it's left for Nigeria to respond. They desire or wish cannot be waved away as Mr. Igbokwe would like.

Anyway, Mr Igbokwe does not speak for Igbos, he speak for Tinubu and APC. So we know where his interest lies.

Thank you Joe Igbokwe, is paid to speak for Tinubu, his umblical cord may be buried in biafraland but his belly relies on tinubu stipends.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by winniz: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
madridguy:
I pity you bro. Its seems you don't understand the article very well or you just decided to ignored the point in it. My advise for you, do not allow Kanu to use you to climb. Before you carry aby gun or protest, let the Kanu lead while you follow.

Who takes that clown Joe Yorubakwe serious and when did you become Biafra adviser this Yoruba man undecided just keep your advice to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by 1MCN: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
95% of Igbos don't want Biafra..... Forget all this online stunts

Come to Abuja.. 70% of Hotels are own by Igbos (Rockview,Ibeto etc)... Petrol stations, Wuse Market Igbos into legitimate business and making good money here!!

Biafra is being clamoured by most igbo brothers who have never left the SouthEast Zone in their entire Life's..

Go and tell igbo boys in Computer Village, Alaba to relocate to east and see what their replies will be...A capital NO...

Igbos are industrious people who are ready to move to any part of Nigeria to do business..I visited Maidugri last year and to my surprise I saw lots of igbos with big provision stores still doing business there... I met one of them to ask why he hasn't relocated because of Bokoharam insurgency... He Said "Business isn't easy to just relocate back to SE & he's okay there in Maidugri"

Keep Calm let's fight corruption & Greed to a standstill before actualising the dream of Biafra....

You can ask our SouthSudan Brothers "how market now"

The misconception most Nigerians have about Igbo people is that you think the Emeka in computer village in Lagos likes Lagos state more than he likes his Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo state. No. The writer acknowledged that Igbo control 70% of import business in Nigeria. But the Nigerian govt has made Lagos the only viable import route in Nigeria. So what do you expect? The momemt Onicha, Calabar, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Aba and other Eastern water routes are opened you'd see Lagos gasping for survival in the competitive market. The state of Carlifornia in the US has four 4 viable seaports!

The writer also acknowledged that Igbo are wide travelled. They are not just scattered in Nigeria but across the world. And unfortunately, each time Nigerians mention Igbo they mention business. That is lie from the pit of wherever. Igbo are in business, education, science and technology, entertainment, sports, etc.

If Nigeria can not stop a radio station from broadcasting in its teritory does it not instill fear in you? Three different newspapers published three different contradictory headlines yesterday. In 1 Buhari says they're negotiating with Boko Haram in another Burutai says they've routed Boko Haram in another Buhari says Boko Haram wants to switch the Chibok girls with their detained bomb experts. But intelligent reports reveal that Buhari is seeking arms in preparation for Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafran impending civil unrest.
I maintain that I'm not among these agitators neither am I against them, for now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by CSTR2: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
If it brings you any comfort, what is left of Sudan regarded as North Sudan is majorly Muslims a few christian catholics left there are on their own and yes majority of the people had already lived seperately and those who stayed forfeited everything

So can you answer my question now ? How does the Issue of Sudan relate to that of Nigeria

I ask thee o Ye Mightiest and Wisest arguer
nobilis:

Obviously as a Nigerian you had to answer questions with questions.

First answer the questions I asked you in that post you quoted.
Then you can ask your questions and I will answer you.

That's how a mature conversation is held.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by madridguy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Don't let anyone to brain wash you. Biafra is a fraud I repeat.

CSTR2:
He is not a coward.
He was in aba not too long ago, organizing a rally.
Your govt couldn't do anything.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by shotster50(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu is a fraud.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by CSTR2: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
My friend

It's Jam-able , stop kidding yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_jamming

You need a lesson on Lativan History

http://latvianhistory.com/2013/03/18/shortwavejamming/

nobilis:

Radio Biafra is also on the Short Wave Module.
Try jamming a Radio Station that is on SW
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
In your mind , anyone who automatically writes the truth about Biafra or does not want you people to miss your road is a Yoruba and an Ibo Hater ? that mindset will get you killed one day
winniz:

You can continue recycling the copy and paste Garbage by Joe Yorubakwe who cares undecided
Ain't you Yorubas supporting Biafra secession again cheesy
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well, I advise you to heed to my advise before is too late. Don't know if you have private jet to run away when the film starts. People like Nnamdi Kanu has successful secured himself UK passport which I believe he can run to their embassy for asylum while leave you to dance the makosa yourself. Before you join the Biafra crusade, get yourself a valid passport should be incase

winniz:

Who takes that clown Joe Yorubakwe serious and when did you become Biafra adviser this Yoruba man undecided just keep your advice to yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Might Stop Paying Workers’ Salaries - CBN / Labour Party Is No Threat: APC Denies Involvement With Attack On 'obidients' / Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.