Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me (1758 Views)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by funkyfella: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2009
Hey guys I'm in love with ma colleague and honestly if I'm empowered right now I would go ahead to marry her. She's a perfect woman, she's changed me alot n all but I feel she's taking advantage of me cos she knows I love her so much. First of all I screwed up by letting her know how much I love her n now, I've become more or less her professional chauffeur, taking her anywhere she wants. Not that am complaining but she's never really told me that she loved me back, She's got a boyfriend dat stays in another state but for crying out loud why is she leading me on without a clue, Folks me I done tire I swear, I need your sincere advice on how to carry on,
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by Czarskit(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
~ She has a bf! Wot more do u want?! ~ Put urslf in her bfs shoes ~ If u'r tired of driving her around, I suggest u let her know lest u look like a maga ~
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by IFELEKE(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Poster,
Am not sure you are fully empowered, Because if you are then you should be able to discern this kind of situation you find yourself.
The lady obviously wants to use you as smoke screen to shield her and keep her company till the main man(her bf) comes to finally sweep her away.
My candid advise to you is to get her to voice out her stand on this whole issue
Then, you can set yourself free. . .
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by Musty450(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2009
. . . Folks me I done tire I swear, . . .

You sound like you re enjoying these duties, else maybe you should be telling her what you wrote.
Be honest, dont lose and end up bitter.
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by omega25red(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2009
funkyfella:

Hey guys I'm in love with ma colleague and honestly if I'm empowered right now I would go ahead to marry her. She's a perfect woman, she's changed me alot n all but I feel she's taking advantage of me cos she knows I love her so much. First of all I screwed up by letting her know how much I love her n now, I've become more or less her professional chauffeur, taking her anywhere she wants. Not that am complaining but she's never really told me that she loved me back, She's got a boyfriend dat stays in another state but for crying out loud why is she leading me on without a clue, Folks me I done tire I swear, I need your sincere advice on how to carry on,

dude your post is retarded because you are looking for love where it doesnt exist. You are a terrible man for trying to marry another man's woman. yes you can't help who you lost after but you deserve everything she is doing to you and you would only be an errand boy until you find your own unattached woman.
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by funkyfella: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2009
Guys thanks for your perspectives bout this issue, I admit am a terrible dude (@omega) and all for wanting someone else's girl, but u have to understand she's the one who tells me she feels comfortable around me n says alot of sugar coated words to me, she keeps telling me she's breaking up with the bf but I know he's still special to her. Please stand corrected, I aint pressurizing her or anything, she seems to be the strong one in this resolve, this morn she sent a msg dat she's gonna b making an important decision in her life by june and she wants me to be part of it, like wats dat supposed to mean?, but the bottom line is she has to make her stand and it has to be soon, its almost as if I'm srtruggling to impress her along side other guys, I'm a terrible person, yes, but then again, it could happen to anyone,
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by Czarskit(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2009
~ anyone. . .except me. ~
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by finemocha(f): 3:53am On Apr 19, 2009
eiya sounds more like u are leading yourself on, afterall u said she never told u she loved u. so why would u expect her to treat u like she loves u. best of luck
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by omega25red(m): 4:05am On Apr 19, 2009
funkyfella:

Guys thanks for your perspectives bout this issue, I admit am a terrible dude (@omega) and all for wanting someone else's girl, but u have to understand she's the one who tells me she feels comfortable around me n says alot of sugar coated words to me, she keeps telling me she's breaking up with the bf but I know he's still special to her. Please stand corrected, I aint pressurizing her or anything, she seems to be the strong one in this resolve, this morn she sent a msg dat she's gonna b making an important decision in her life by june and she wants me to be part of it, like wats dat supposed to mean?, but the bottom line is she has to make her stand and it has to be soon, its almost as if I'm srtruggling to impress her along side other guys, I'm a terrible person, yes, but then again, it could happen to anyone,

you seem to be a glutton for pain. I guess it's just me but i can't wait around for a girl to decide if she wants me or her man i can't do it. I must say i respect her gangster though she has you on lock. Tell her omega said biotch yo game is tight.
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by neowelsh(m): 4:20am On Apr 19, 2009
Dont u get it U are just d other guy. U have to know, she is in love wit some1 else bt if u want to continue driving her about, then go ahead, but remember she will never say d word like not to talk of love. Sorry bro look 4ur missing half, because she has found her's
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by iice(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
People sef undecided

She has another boyfriend. You think you screwed up by telling her your feelings thus her behaviour towards you. You love her and expect her to tell you back that she loves you with another boyfriend in another state.

Am curious, how do you people work this thing out in your heads? The whole she may love me with another boyfriend somewhere that she's not willing to give up yet. . .how does that work in relation to the love you people seem to dream about?
Re: In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me by funkyfella: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hahahaha...... This just got me laughing. The girl in question didn't end up marrying her bf in d other state. She married a white guy and I got married to a super model..........memories.....

(1) (Reply)

Quality Of A Perfect Husband / I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love / Nothing Will Stop Me From Making Heaven,not Even My Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.