Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here (3433 Views)

Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Uchwilliam(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
I have this young girl that i like.she likes me too(she has evn sent me luv text msg )nd never disturb me for moni but knows i‘m not financialy ok bt talks about her nid of moni(she works bt doesnt earn much).also she told me she is a virgin nd intend to do it after marriage nd i let her be(with doubt of cos).
The issue here is dat there is a guy she told me that always disturb her to be his gf nd she refused but d guy continued pestering her.she evn abused him one time.i know dis guy nd he knows me.the guy is rich but promiscous nd stay closeby.
Recently sb told me that she visited this guy in his room.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by chocolateme(f): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes she is

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by dharay99: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015

1s† yhu were †old, 2nd, u don† kn0w if i†z †rue or no†,
3rd, yhu don† know why she wen† der dah†s if she rilli did.

Plz qe† more fac†s & poin†s b⁴ askinq ⁴advice
ds way cus I'd would b †oo quick ²av a say
on ds....++incomle†e s†ory++
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by dharay99: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes she is
so easy like dah†..?
Nawa o0
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
The fact that virginity is included in your story, brother nothing for you, the rich guy gets the package. Your love ain't genuine
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
And the point of that visit to "his room" was?
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
I tire for some guys

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by younghartz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
I've heard about the word trust and it worked 4 me

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Mutuwa(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Uchwilliam:
I have this young girl that i like.she likes me too nd never disturb me for moni but knows i‘m not financialy ok.also she said she is a virgin nd let her be(with doubt of cos)
The issue here is dat there is a guy she told that always disturb her to be his gf nd she refused but d guy continued pestering her.she evn abused him one time the guy is rich but promiscous nd stay closeby.

I take it you are not certain if she likes you or not,for you to have put up this thread.From experience,young girls really don't know where the shoe pinch, up and till they find themselves in the middle of the ocean and cannot swim ashore,that is when they express contrite try to fall back to that good old "mumu" they jettisoned few years back.

Young girls are attracted to riches,trends and anything akin to luxury,(even the so called village type).forget whatever they may tell you,if your not equal to the task,they will jilt you for a better somebody.blame it on peer or parental pressure or the immediate environment,you won't be mistaken.
As long as there is a mugu close by, and financially buoyant than you,as insinuated,start thinking of a plan "B".

To be frank,dating a young girl,requires ages of patience,perseverance and pro activeness (tho not all o!) else you will take more than two sachets of drip.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Uchwilliam(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
And the point of that visit to "his room" was?
I dont know bt based on what she told me about d guy nd his proximity to me.should she visit him?
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Your problem should be your pocket and not woman.

Leave women and think on how to better your life financially.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Hannysmilez(f): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
You ma and amebo. Someone told you they saw her going into the other guy's room,you did not confirm and it's already on nairaland. Them say,dem say. Confirm first before you make us insult her and she winds up being innocent.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Mutuwa(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You ma and amebo. Someone told you they saw her going into the other guy's room,you did not confirm and it's already on nairaland. Them say,dem say. Confirm first before you make us insult her and she winds up being innocent.

e be like say expensive go confirm one bottle for en head abi?
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Uchwilliam:

I dont know bt based on what she told me about d guy nd his proximity to me.should she visit him?

Are you being serious right now? Of course she shouldn't be visiting him, knowing that he wants her. I'll tell you what I told another guy on another thread: a gazelle has no business paying a lion a visit. What for except being eaten. I think she's smashing the guy behind your back & all this extra talk is just to secure the wool she's put over your eyes. I'm sure you're wiser than this or this story is a lot of tosh. What guy wouldn't
be suspicious unless he was brain dead. Smell the coffee.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by gab264(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Uchwilliam:
I have this young girl that i like.she likes me too(she has evn sent me luv text msg )nd never disturb me for moni but knows i‘m not financialy ok bt talks about her nid of moni(she works bt doesnt earn much).also she told me she is a virgin nd intend to do it after marriage nd i let her be(with doubt of cos).
The issue here is dat there is a guy she told me that always disturb her to be his gf nd she refused but d guy continued pestering her.she evn abused him one time.i know dis guy nd he knows me.the guy is rich but promiscous nd stay closeby.
I really hate girls a lot.
Heart breakers,cheaters am really fed up wit all this stories.
Why can't a girl stick with one guy an allow the law of karma to fall on any guy who tries to go against the relationship or tries to cheat on her.
Op am really but according to ur points here one of maa fwend has experience the xame fin and the said gurl ended up with the so called rich guy.

You have to talk to her and here from her first before taking any action.becus she migth be innocent of the alleged player u termed on her now.
#Am guilty of no crime human #
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by 2dice(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I tire for some guys
am sure he his love with her Virginity
Same virgin wey niggas dey run for grin
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by 2dice(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
gab264:
I really hate girls a lot.
Heart breakers,cheaters am really fed up wit all this stories.
Why can't a girl stick with one guy an allow the law of karma to fall on any guy who tries to go and the relationship or tries to cheat.
Op am really but according to ur points here one of maa has experience the scenario and she ended up with the so called rich guy.

You have to talk to her and here from her first before taking any action.becus she migth be innocent of the alleged player u termed on her now.
#Am guilty of no crime human #
Women are the sugar in our Garri
Pls no hate just love with your Brain grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Hannysmilez(f): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

e be like say expensive go confirm one bottle for en head abi?
This your pidgin too strong for me oh. Bring it down to my level please.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Uchwilliam(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I tire for some guys
Lol no tire too much boss
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by 2dice(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
For the info
She isnot your wife or sis
arE u scared because he his richer?
She also told you means She kinda like/love you alot
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Yes. Yes. Op, she is most def. playing you, w/o a doubt. Test her: tell her you aint giving her a dime out of your pocket no matter what destitute story and damsel in distress act she might throw at ya. Then, wait for a bit, see if she continues to "like" you. Heck, she may even stop communicating with you....something will change. She wants to straddle both lanes. You and the "rich" guy-who likely isn't giving her a cent plus promiscuous.

Just tell her, she aint getting money from you. Sure she is not outright asking, but she will insidiously get there, and before you know it, you are shelling out dough. Unless of course, you want to give out of kindness of your heart, and not expect anything, then go ahead.

The virginity tale is just a cover up. Being a virgin does not confer honesty, integrity and good character traits. People are very predictable, you know.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Uchwilliam(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
2dice:
For the info She isnot your wife or sis arE u scared because he his richer? She also told you means She kinda like/love you alot
Its a posibility
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Mutuwa(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
This your pidgin too strong for me oh. Bring it down to my level please.

there is this very interesting program "dem say dem say" on wazobia FM every weekdays from 9pm to 10 pm. the moniker for the host of the program is "DJ expensive",a hilarious and motivating person,who would, at the slightest provocation,misbehavior or misfeasance break a bottle on one's head (in a virtual sense tho)
so when I saw "them say dem say" in your write up,I quoted you thinking you are acquainted to the program.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by 2dice(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Its a posibility
posibility for what
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Uchwilliam(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
2dice:
posibility for what
Playin d guy nd nt me?(its anoda maybe sha)
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Hannysmilez(f): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

there is this very interesting program "dem say dem say" on wazobia FM every weekdays from 9pm to 10 pm. the moniker for the host of the program is "DJ expensive",a hilarious and motivating person,who would, at the slightest provocation,misbehavior or misfeasance break a bottle on one's head (in a virtual sense tho)
so when I saw "them say dem say" in your write up,I quoted you thinking you are acquainted to the program.
Oh,I now get. I'll check it out myself since it's funny.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Mutuwa(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:

please do,its very hilarious 99.9 wazobia FM.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
But Oga OP, Why she go play you when you no be Xbox Na grin
The girl wicked Gan grin..

BTW, You are not even worried that you are not financially stable ..... but you are worried that she might be "Playing you" WTF!!!
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:

I take it you are not certain if she likes you or not,for you to have put up this thread.From experience,young girls really don't know where the shoe pinch, up and till they find themselves in the middle of the ocean and cannot swim ashore,that is when they express contrite try to fall back to that good old "mumu" they jettisoned few years back.

Young girls are attracted to riches,trends and anything akin to luxury,(even the so called village type).forget whatever they may tell you,if your not equal to the task,they will jilt you for a better somebody.blame it on peer or parental pressure or the immediate environment,you won't be mistaken.
As long as there is a mugu close by, and financially buoyant than you,as insinuated,start thinking of a plan "B".

To be frank,dating a young girl,requires ages of patience,perseverance and pro activeness (tho not all o!) else you will take more than two sachets of drip.

my Thought..
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by 2dice(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Playin d guy nd nt me?(its anoda maybe sha)
u must be a joke
Playing the guy not you
And why are you worried
Why is ur titled of your topic
"is she playing me"
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by Uchwilliam(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
2dice:
u must be a joke
Playing the guy not you
And why are you worried
Why is ur titled of your topic
"is she playing me"
I“m sayin its a maybe nt dat it is.remember my question is,is she playin me or nt.
Re: Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Anny cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together / Pastor Whines Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (video) / Do You Think They Are Sexy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.