Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (76265 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by deebrain(m): 4:25am On Sep 18, 2015
missmary:
shocked Mercy o God my children must benefit from me.. At the mention of my name my kids will find favour o.. Amin loruko ti baba ati omo ati emimimo

EJE JEEEEESSSSSUUUU!!

Can SOMEBODY GO AND GET ME SOME HOLY WATER!!

SOMEBODY IS HERE MANIFESTING IN DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING!

HABA!

angry
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Hardeyghold(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Who knows?? Maybe she just dropped her comment.... Omotola if you are here.....just drop ur daughter's phone number. grin
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by grandstar(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2015
missmary:
shocked Mercy o God my children must benefit from me.. At the mention of my name my kids will find favour o.. Amin loruko ti baba ati omo ati emimimo
pray instead that your name and your children be in the Book of life! Everything is vanity
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by missmary(f): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2015
grandstar:
pray instead that your name and your children be in the Book of life! Everything is vanity
I have prayed that prayer...
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by missmary(f): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=deebrain post=38120304] Am working that's why am praying to God to bless the hustle
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Zewenfiz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
alaoeri:
Any other person doubting this?
Seconded by me! Thinking wot am thinkin
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by coolhumble(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=missmary post=38102729] shocked Mercy o God my children must benefit from me.. At the mention of my name my kids will find favour o.. Amin loruko ti baba ati omo ati emimimo[/quote

Amin. I like you missmary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by missmary(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=coolhumble post=38134628][/quote] Thanks grin
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by coolhumble(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
missmary:

Thanks grin

Always, you will make a good friend i am sure
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by grandstar(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
missmary:
I have prayed that prayer...
Then you should remember you can't slave for 2 masters
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by missmary(f): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
grandstar:

Then you should remember you can't slave for 2 masters
Am not serving money.. Just praying for divine favour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo / Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.