Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? (836 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 4 Stages Of Marriage Every Intending Couple Must Know / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by MsCoral(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2015

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by jonaifame22(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cos they were living a lie when they were dating

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by braine(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
They become relax with everything. Then the woman becomes fat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by tosin2sky(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
is because the true character showed up
Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by misspicy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
After marriage REALITY sets in,that gentle guy you used to know can get really angry,that clean babe you used to know can get reallly dirty etc and you have no choice than to cope with it all...
The faster you acknowledge and accept this REALITY the better for you,if not thats when problem,quarels fights starts

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED
ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I
GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT
WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I
BOOK SPACE

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why hin no go change?

The name marriage is an institution birthed by CHANGE of status .

So many things has to change in the process between Single and Married.

Just like so many things change between Childhood Adulthood and Old age.

Noff said grin
Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

I know, you know nothing but NONSENSE grin

Craze as usual smiley
Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by ronald4lif(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Not a rocket science. Being single is freedom, autonomous and free whereas marriage is a legal enslavement where your freedom and independence is threatened and goes with the wind once embarked upon. No one can be same when reaped off their freedom and independency.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by Topman0001(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
After marriage REALITY sets in,that gentle guy you used to know can get really angry,that clean babe you used to know can get reallly dirty etc and you have no choice than to cope with it all...
The faster you acknowledge and accept this REALITY the better for you,if not thats when problem,quarels fights starts

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED
ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I
GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT
WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I
BOOK SPACE

Hmm! This comment scares me. So we both gonna change?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by misspicy(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Topman0001:

Hmm! This comment scares me. So we both gonna change?
We both gonna show the real us tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by IamLEGEND1: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
braine:
They become relaxed about everything. Then the woman becomes fat. undecided

Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
They change because they change.
Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
I don't know abt this...I never been married yet grin
Re: Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes??? by Topman0001(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

We both gonna show the real us tongue

I just saw this quote and feel like sharing it, even though its bn long we had a gist on this thread.
“You don’t marry one person; you
marry three: the person you think they
are, the person they are, and the
person they are going to become as a
result of being married to
you.” (Richard Needham)

(1) (Reply)

Poem For Her____cool Or Not / Top 5 Ways Ladies Miss Out On Quality Men / Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.