Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife (840 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Ezinne Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Even if I could, I wouldn't change a thing. I know without a doubt that our love for each other will continue to grow through the years, and we will be laughing and reminiscing 50 years from now.
I want to assure you that the passing years have not diminished my love for you in the least. Instead, my love has only deepened with time because it always gives me more opportunities to appreciate how you successfully manage every new challenge that confronts us. Although you are as beautiful to me as ever, I also admire your inner beauty, which merely intensifies with the passing years.
Honestly can't think of how my life would be without you in it other than barren, bleak, cold, and meaningless. I know that as the years pass, the love that we share will continue to grow . Crazy as it may sound, I even look forward to growing old together. The thought of all the upcoming years spent by your side brings me a joy and a peace that I can hardly comprehend. I know that, no matter what, we'll stay together, through thick and thin. That's what real love and commitment is all about, and that's what I have for you.
Honey, I know how blessed I am, and I want you to know that I know it.
I swore to love you for time and all eternity and I will happily do that, my Love.
I am so grateful that you continue to love me, too-- despite my failures and shortcomings. Thank you for always being there and helping me to be all that I can be.
Yours always and forever!
From your husband, Odeyele Ayodeji Joseph
Happy Anniversary Titilayo Mary Odeyele

Nairalanders show us some love.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife by falconey(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2015
how sweet!!

This kind of stuff is what made me almost marry last year!

AMEN to harbosede02 prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Awwwwwwwww.... Happy anniversary sir,I pray u celebrate more years together ijn.amen

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife by NinaNigeria(f): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Ncoooooh dis makes my heart melt. Congratulations u guys, i am soooo happy for u. Finaly! A good thread on nairaland. Y cant all posters always post sweet stuff like dis, instead of de normal giberish some ppl always post, which is full of hate and shit. Mr poster, i wish u and mary many more years to come sir, and i pray dat de good lord blesses u with the beautiful fruits of de womb soon ooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wife by Laitesmart(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Congratulations on all fronts...

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Please: How Can I Get Over My Ex?? / My Wish For Foluke Forming Hard To Get / Hilarious Conversation Btw A Guy N A Gal....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.