Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha (21554 Views)

Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / Ministerial Appointments : South East Lost Out As Usual - Ebonyi Stakeholders. / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by menxer: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
Fat ugly unlettered rabble rouser go and pay salaries first. Mostly poor Imolites do not need Senate Presidency more than they need their salaries.

what baffles me is how the workers manage and still go to work, married people with families to support. abi dem dey house dey hustle?

Naija na case. grin

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by winniz: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
Nwanne I am back full time..no more early morning school runs and sleeping early just because I wanna wake up on time, a helper has come to my house to lift the burden. Shout it loud..I AM BACK!

I'm not your nwanne and I don't give a fuu.ck about your personal life. Apart from Rochas just leave Imo state out of your misery!

2 Likes

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by chino11(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well the good news is that I am fully BACK and Imo state will get a fair share of it. Quote me anywhere.

winniz:

I'm not your nwanne and I don't give a fuu.ck about your personal life. Apart from Rochas just leave Imo state out of your misery!
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by christinie(f): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
You are a very filthy creature.
I bet you stink like a deer.

Even your family regrets having you as a child.
Goatie.
oluspencer:
Nidigbo.... The must confused group in africa..

They want Biafra nation

They want Jonathan

They want appointment

They are marginalized

They want federal project

They don't federal prison

They can't stop acting like a side biatch to man with 3 wives

3 Likes

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by uduokirika1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
And what happened to Hon Mulikat in 2011?
Rotimi47:
Saraki is Yoruba but from Northern zone; Yoruba's never clamoured for senate President as Ngige my main Igbo bros was to be made senate President but you Igbos didn't vote for him that why another Northerner was penciled down for the post but saraki played a fast one on his party.

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by CharliParker: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rochas pls continue your good work in IMO and leave all this educated illiterates in Igbo land that has no direction.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by hansad: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Quota de exist for this Okoro man?

Loud mouth Okorocha is accused in his state to be spending 95% of his government's development only in his state capital - he no go keep quiet. Okorocha deputy says it is only 75%.

For nearly eight years, Igbo headed constitution amendment in both houses of NASS. What did they achieve for Igbo?
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by oluspencer(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
christinie:
You are a very filthy creature.
I bet you stink like a beer.

Even your family regrets having you as a child.
Goatie.

Hey fellas!!!! Anoda whining side biatch Is spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by oluspencer(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
uduokirika1:
And what happened to Hon Mulikat in 2011?

Hon Mulikat's case was another smart move from Tinubu and jonathan stupidily played 2 that.

Tinubu's intention was to play clear opposition at the federal and main party at the region.

Unlike stinky Ndigbo we didn't beg 4 appointment so the only few available for jonathan's appointment will be irelevant back home. Koro,Akinjide and co are not relevant in their unit. So we killed PDP in the west to win the mercinary 4 ruling party
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Mbediogu(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
Fat ugly unlettered rabble rouser go and pay salaries first. Mostly poor Imolites do not need Senate Presidency more than they need their salaries.

okoro- turkey please go and purge.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Ojayk(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
i weep because my state assembly speaker is heading the task force on environment
i weep because salaries are now paid based on ministries close to my governors heart, govt house staffs n ministry of housing staff at d top
i weep because my state house of assembly only appears on fund ritirement papers
i weep because my bailout fund was being used for turkey trip instead of paying workers
i weep because youth must work staff are not known by d state civil service commision
PMB please come to our aid
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by duality(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
This man brings the issue of senate president for igbos again? At least we all know what preoccupies his mind.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by mrobjective: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=oluspencer post=38103390]Nidigbo.... The must confused group in africa..

They want Biafra nation

They want Jonathan

They want appointment

They are marginalized

They want federal project

They don't federal prison

This is your opinion.
But the whole world believes they are the best race in Africa
They call them spontaneous;they create something out of nothing;they survive anywhere;they dominate everybody and on and on.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by mrobjective: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2015
sirmariner:

U 're a big fool for making such a statement

I love Igbo people.They are the nightmare of the yorubas.Infact,they are their achilles hills.LOL
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Nempi(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
The fool called Rochas has run the economy of Imo state aground! Before the very eyes of the electorate that empowered this fraudster, brazen impunity and corruption take place on daily basis! All his family members are on ground helping in the embezzlement! I pray this con man dies before 2019.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by CaptPlanet(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2015
This man talks too much. It's the same with people that talk too much all over, they do very little.

Even with bail out, this man is his staff owing 11 months salary.

Just like Aregbesola, this guy shouldn't hold any other office in this country after their scam tenure.

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by oluspencer(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=mrobjective post=38121398][/quote]

That's the problem....... When a particular tribe feels she can dominate other cos of some talents forgetting that other people also have advantages.

The warrior that refuse to understand the strength of his opponet and his own personal weaknes is due for failure..... Ndigbo can stop loosing

Thanks for developing lagos... U can now go back to ur Wilderness
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by zendy: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2015
BMedia:
[size=18pt]L A N D L O C K E D ![/size]

The secret they don't want you to hear

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2868764_screenshot20150915at1_08_15pm_png9575a7edde85b335d004262e03f19a5e

ND Republic will be the new kings of the East once Biafra is realized.

The taxes Igbos will pay to use the ports will add to the oil revenue.

Support BIAFRA!

Dreamer. Go and look at a good map of Imo and Abia and you will that anyone can have direct access to the Athlantic Ocean from those states.

Okorocha is traitor. Outside Imo state, nobody takes him serious. As an Igbo man, may my thumb fall off if I even contemplate ever voting APC
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Chigold101(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The people of South East rejected the Almajiri people's Congress (APC) at all levels, and we have no regrets whatsoever.

The North that has held most of the positions from Independence till date, How have they fared?...The North is still one of the most underdeveloped region in sub-saharan Africa.
GBAM!

Rochas is a confused man... He doesn't know whatelse to say... But he is just talking cos he wants to talk...

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by tonychristopher: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by uduokirika1(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Mumu u killed PDP in d west and what happened in Ekiti?

Do you know how many PDP from the southwest are at the National Assembly?

Or even in Lagos state house of assembly ( Tinubu's back yard)

If not for Buhari's occultic followership up North who is a Tinubu in national politics?

You killed PDP in south west yet u defeated them in the elections by a small margin.

If a North easterner/westerner made that postulation it will be understandable!

In actual fact APC was killed in the Southsouth but in the Southeast it was cremated!!!

Watchout for Edo state next election and if possible a re-run in rRivers state will clear ur doubt
oluspencer:

Hon Mulikat's case was another smart move from Tinubu and jonathan stupidily played 2 that.

Tinubu's intention was to play clear opposition at the federal and main party at the region.

Unlike stinky Ndigbo we didn't beg 4 appointment so the only few available for jonathan's appointment will be irelevant back home. Koro,Akinjide and co are not relevant in their unit. So we killed PDP in the west to win the mercinary 4 ruling party
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by tonychristopher: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2015
BMedia:
[size=18pt]L A N D L O C K E D ![/size]

The secret they don't want you to hear

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2868764_screenshot20150915at1_08_15pm_png9575a7edde85b335d004262e03f19a5e

ND Republic will be the new kings of the East once Biafra is realized.

The taxes Igbos will pay to use the ports will add to the oil revenue.

Support BIAFRA!

MONKEY

LUXEMBOURG ANF SWITZERLAND ARE LANDLOCKED BUT they HAVE The best economy in EU..nations run to them to deposit money

You with your access to sea how gave you fared

Ikpu nkita
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2015
A lot of Igbos need to visit psychiatric hospital for mental assessment. Thsts all.

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by mrobjective: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Abugab:
Since the exit of Nnamdi Azikiwe, the SE have not been able to strategically align politically. This is largely due to the pursuits of selfish goals as against the common goal.
Some of them are shouting Biafra now when they should actually be building political bridges to cover lost grounds. Even the same Ojukwu they tend to feign idolising now was bluntly rejected by the same people when he contested for presidency. In short he got less than 5% votes from the SE.
They need to go back to basis is high now more than ever before to help place the SE at that enviable political position in Nigeria.
They need the govt as the govt needs them.
Okorocha is right as the political permutations were really faulty in this past elections in the SE

So,one can conclude that the reason your "AWO" could not get to the centre unlike his contemporaries was that he lacked those points you raised here.
Again,you have forgot they ran the show in the immediate past administratiom...they maned:petroleum,health,labour,finance and on and on.
I think,the Igbos are very smart people.

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by gozmok1(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2015
MrMcJay:

I think the playing of opposition politics should be left for politicians and not the leaders of thought.

Now, if a group rejected a certain political party just because they decided to play opposition politics, what moral grounds do they have to demand political appointments from the political party they rejected?

If you want to be Okoro, be Okoro. If you want to be Okafor, be Okafor. there is no point being Okoroafor.
What did you understand by the word dividends of democracy?
MrMcJay:

I think the playing of opposition politics should be left for politicians and not the leaders of thought.

Now, if a group rejected a certain political party just because they decided to play opposition politics, what moral grounds do they have to demand political appointments from the political party they rejected?

If you want to be Okoro, be Okoro. If you want to be Okafor, be Okafor. there is no point being Okoroafor.
MrMcJay:

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by gozmok1(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2015

MrMcJay:

MrMcJay:

MrMcJay:

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Abugab(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2015
mrobjective:

So,one can conclude that the reason your "AWO" could not get to the centre unlike his contemporaries was that he lacked those points you raised here.
Again,you have forgot they ran the show in the immediate past administratiom...they maned:petroleum,health,labour,finance and on and on.
I think,the Igbos are very smart people.

Yea, they ran the show for themselves as individuals.
Can you name the number of shows they ran in the entire SE for the people including you?
You should bury your head like the ostrich in the sand as what I enumerated in my post are facts that I know about and not your opinion. Mind you am not Yoruba but more Igbo than you.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by mrobjective: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abugab:

Yea, they ran the show for themselves as individuals.
Can you name the number of shows they ran in the entire SE for the people including you?
You should bury your head like the ostrich in the sand as what I enumerated in my post are facts that I know about and not your opinion. Mind you am not Yoruba but more Igbo than you.

Forget about who is lgbo and who is not.
It does not count.

Permit me to state here that the kind of education I received got me liberated from the shackles of "CARGO CART MENTALITY"....I can explain what that means if you do not understand.
I have practiced engineering for seven years now.I do not wait for anybody to bring me contracts.Instead,I look out for the needs of people,write good proposals,take to them,defend them and execute such contracts...I did projects in many state and federal plytechnics in Nigeria.Need I pontificate those I did and still do for individuals?And l use the proceeds from the jobs I do to set up businesses and get people employed.Create your own world and quit complaining.
Concernin governmet projects in the se,I can't tell but I can tell you that in osogbo,osun state where I reside nothing has come here since the time of obasanjo.
Here this,the hatred for the lgbos is not because they are not building bridges like you claim in you post.It is just because of who they are.
Their domineering presence in the major cities of Nigeria is their only offence as coroborated by the late Sardauna of Sokoto.If you like build diamond brigdes with the west or north,you can never endear yourself to them.Being a christian nation,the north sees you as an infidel while the west sees you as its only rival.They fear that you are this successfull without power,what happens when you grasp it?Even in academics ,WAEC/NECO/JAMB statistics is clear on the region that has been leading for decades now.The record is there for any doubting Tomas to verify.
The hate for Igbos is primordial and inherently resident in the hearts of those that hate them.
I ask you a question:Why are the jews hated by their neighbours?Once an arab sees a jew born here in Nigeria who has not been to Isreal in his life,he(the arab) seeks to kill him(the jew).Why?because of who he is.This is the same fate the Igbo man faces......I can go on and on...
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by lastpage: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrobjective:

Forget about who is lgbo and who is not.
It does not count.

Permit me to state here that the kind of education I received got me liberated from the shackles of "CARGO CART MENTALITY"....I can explain what that means if you do not understand.
I have practiced engineering for seven years now.I do not wait for anybody to bring me contracts.Instead,I look out for the needs of people,write good proposals,take to them,defend them and execute such contracts...I did projects in many state and federal plytechnics in Nigeria.Need I pontificate those I did and still do for individuals?And l use the proceeds from the jobs I do to set up businesses and get people employed.Create your own world and quit complaining.
Concernin governmet projects in the se,I can't tell but I can tell you that in osogbo,osun state where I reside nothing has come here since the time of obasanjo.
Here this,the hatred for the lgbos is not because they are not building bridges like you claim in you post.It is just because of who they are.
Their domineering presence in the major cities of Nigeria is their only offence as coroborated by the late Sardauna of Sokoto.If you like build diamond brigdes with the west or north,you can never endear yourself to them.Being a christian nation,the north sees you as an infidel while the west sees you as its only rival.They fear that you are this successfull without power,what happens when you grasp it? Even in academics ,WAEC/NECO/JAMB statistics is clear on the region that has been leading for decades now.The record is there for any doubting Tomas to verify.
The hate for Igbos is primordial and inherently resident in the hearts of those that hate them.
I ask you a question:Why are the jews hated by their neighbours?Once an arab sees a jew born here in Nigeria who has not been to Isreal in his life,he(the arab) seeks to kill him(the jew).Why?because of who he is.This is the same fate the Igbo man faces......I can go on and on...

Let me just summarise for you a lil'bit.

DOMINATE: It is patently wrong for one nation to TRY to dominate others. Ibos can be good if they want but to "aggressively" try to IMPOSE themselves on others....... especially in the Host's community, is an invitation for trouble and hatred.... and rightly so.
Ibos are just too crass insensitive to human relationships. And to think that these are people that would not stay in their own erosion land, then go to other people's land and then aggressively seek to dominate them? What kind of silly mentality is that?

The behave more like cave/jungle, yet to evolve, wild animals who have no notion of what "respect for others" entail. Bunch of ingrates!
If you have that kind of nature, it is only natural that you will attract hatred and opprobrium so Ibos are the architect of their own misfortune.
I guess most of them are too ignorant that they swap "business success" for "aggressive domination"! Both ain't the same, you can do your business successfully while still showing respect for your host community who "welcomed you with open arms"

Academic Success: This is a most foolish assertion to make, just because on Ibo boy scores good grades in WAEC one year, we no go hear word again?

I know for a fact that there has being Best students from all parts of the country and even at then, its mostly from the South West for a long time.
My little Cousin was West Africa WAEC best student around 2005 and he is a medical Doctor today so that no biggie.
But l must also add that a lot of people have come to notice the "desperation" with which Ibo parents try to make their wards pass exams these days with some of them paying teaches, buying questions and even smuggling written answers into exam halls for their children! and it transverses every level, as low as primary school common entrance exam. When such people come out to boast that their children are "best students", we just laugh at their stewpidity!

Finally, stop this "self denigration" by saying Ibos are JEWS!
The Jews dont recognize you as one of them so what is the "attachee-by-force" for?
Cant you be proud of juts being "Ibo" and be what you can be, create a unique identity for yourself?

Finally, he who does not know... and does not know that he does not know, is a COMPOUND FOOL.
Ibos dont know and they dont know they dont know.... TOO BAD!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Felvet(f): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
refreshrate:

To your question on Rochas and salaries

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/imo-state-govt-set-to-pay-outstanding-salaries/

https://www.informationng.com/2015/08/okorocha-threatens-to-embark-on-street-protest-if-imo-workers-go-on-strike-again.html

Promising to pay and paying are not the same choose anyone you like from the links and please next time do your research properly before coming to ask me questions

Thank you
Rochas is not owing any Imo civil servant. The 11months (september included) was owed to youth must work teachers, while local government and ministries were owed 8 months,(wt sept) all under youth must work. They are not civil servants cos no appointment letter was given to them. The programme was to help Imo youths just like sure-p, it can be terminated at any time. Meanwhile, Rochas has given them 7 months salary between wednesday and today. He has promised to permanent them (though not all) so that they will start enjoying normal salaries. The remaining 4 and 1 month(s) may not be paid if he permanent them soon.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by refreshrate: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Felvet:
Rochas is not owing any Imo civil servant. The 11months (september included) was owed to youth must work teachers, while local government and ministries were owed 8 months,(wt sept) all under youth must work. They are not civil servants cos no appointment letter was given to them. The programme was to help Imo youths just like sure-p, it can be terminated at any time. Meanwhile, Rochas has given them 7 months salary between wednesday and today. He has promised to permanent them (though not all) so that they will start enjoying normal salaries. The remaining 4 and 1 month(s) may not be paid if he permanent them soon.

i provided links.

please do same to prove your point.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by refreshrate: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2015
lastpage:

Let me just summarise for you a lil'bit.

DOMINATE: It is patently wrong for one nation to TRY to dominate others. Ibos can be good if they want but to "aggressively" try to IMPOSE themselves on others....... especially in the Host's community, is an invitation for trouble and hatred.... and rightly so.
Ibos are just too crass insensitive to human relationships. And to think that these are people that would not stay in their own erosion land, then go to other people's land and then aggressively seek to dominate them? What kind of silly mentality is that?

The behave more like cave/jungle, yet to evolve, wild animals who have no notion of what "respect for others" entail. Bunch of ingrates!
If you have that kind of nature, it is only natural that you will attract hatred and opprobrium so Ibos are the architect of their own misfortune.
I guess most of them are too ignorant that they swap "business success" for "aggressive domination"! Both ain't the same, you can do your business successfully while still showing respect for your host community who "welcomed you with open arms"

Academic Success: This is a most foolish assertion to make, just because on Ibo boy scores good grades in WAEC one year, we no go hear word again?

I know for a fact that there has being Best students from all parts of the country and even at then, its mostly from the South West for a long time.
My little Cousin was West Africa WAEC best student around 2005 and he is a medical Doctor today so that no biggie.
But l must also add that a lot of people have come to notice the "desperation" with which Ibo parents try to make their wards pass exams these days with some of them paying teaches, buying questions and even smuggling written answers into exam halls for their children! and it transverses every level, as low as primary school common entrance exam. When such people come out to boast that their children are "best students", we just laugh at their stewpidity!

Finally, stop this "self denigration" by saying Ibos are JEWS!
The Jews dont recognize you as one of them so what is the "attachee-by-force" for?
Cant you be proud of juts being "Ibo" and be what you can be, create a unique identity for yourself?

Finally, he who does not know... and does not know that he does not know, is a COMPOUND FOOL.
Ibos dont know and they dont know they dont know.... TOO BAD!

Lastpage!

Heres one for you, try stopping around Adeniji end of third mainland bridge...or apongbon...oshodi...faseyi at night if you have a car.

The 'visitors' who appear out of the blues are of what tribe please? The same one you are of, your kinsmen so to speak. Their attitude would be defined as what oga? what in your post youre trying to defend? yorubas being what? Non of all the gibberish you wrote up there? Ever heard of where they call isale eko? which people leave there? sounds like the ideal place to raise kids aint it?

Your little cousin made best score blah blah blah...it just had to be someone related to you didnt it? How difficult is it to drag out far fetched stories that one relative somewhere did something. Last achievement from 10 years ago? congrats your cousin is a 'has been' keep beating your chest sore about that here really, it floats your boat...at least it wasnt you God only knows what would have happened if it was so. Truly God is all knowing...cant imagine you achieving anything of note...like your tribes men bragging is innate.

How in one paragraph you speak of people cheating to pass and yet your cousin comes out tops in the exam? What am i saying? Its you expressing yourself, only such could possibly be expected.

You speak who does not know and not knowing he does not know...

Heres what the bible says to your kind; If anyone imagines that he knows something, he does not yet know as he ought to know.1 Corinthians 8:2 English standard version.

Now who really is the compound fool here?

Sorry for you and your kind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / 'I’m A Special Masquerade’ – Remi Tinubu / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.