Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha (21549 Views)

Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / Ministerial Appointments : South East Lost Out As Usual - Ebonyi Stakeholders. / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by mrobjective: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2015
lastpage:

Let me just summarise for you a lil'bit.

DOMINATE: It is patently wrong for one nation to TRY to dominate others. Ibos can be good if they want but to "aggressively" try to IMPOSE themselves on others....... especially in the Host's community, is an invitation for trouble and hatred.... and rightly so.
Ibos are just too crass insensitive to human relationships. And to think that these are people that would not stay in their own erosion land, then go to other people's land and then aggressively seek to dominate them? What kind of silly mentality is that?

The behave more like cave/jungle, yet to evolve, wild animals who have no notion of what "respect for others" entail. Bunch of ingrates!
If you have that kind of nature, it is only natural that you will attract hatred and opprobrium so Ibos are the architect of their own misfortune.
I guess most of them are too ignorant that they swap "business success" for "aggressive domination"! Both ain't the same, you can do your business successfully while still showing respect for your host community who "welcomed you with open arms"

Academic Success: This is a most foolish assertion to make, just because on Ibo boy scores good grades in WAEC one year, we no go hear word again?

I know for a fact that there has being Best students from all parts of the country and even at then, its mostly from the South West for a long time.
My little Cousin was West Africa WAEC best student around 2005 and he is a medical Doctor today so that no biggie.
But l must also add that a lot of people have come to notice the "desperation" with which Ibo parents try to make their wards pass exams these days with some of them paying teaches, buying questions and even smuggling written answers into exam halls for their children! and it transverses every level, as low as primary school common entrance exam. When such people come out to boast that their children are "best students", we just laugh at their stewpidity!

Finally, stop this "self denigration" by saying Ibos are JEWS!
The Jews dont recognize you as one of them so what is the "attachee-by-force" for?
Cant you be proud of juts being "Ibo" and be what you can be, create a unique identity for yourself?

Finally, he who does not know... and does not know that he does not know, is a COMPOUND FOOL.
Ibos dont know and they dont know they dont know.... TOO BAD!

Lastpage!

It is wrong for you to call Igbos fools even if you are using a metaphor;deep down you know they are not but smart people.
I want to reiterate here that I have stayed in osogbo for years now.I know all about westerners.
I will go round Osun state take the pictures of Ede,Iree,ijebu-Ijesha,gbongan,Iwo,Ilesha,otan-ayegbeju,inisha and post them on this platform.There is practically nothing in the whole of Osun state.The things you may find here are good structures and business oufits put up by Igbo boys.Your men are busy throwing parties evryday;running after married women even when they have two or three at home.Your women,when they lack money can sleep with anybody.A lot of them have made advances at me.
The derilict state of things here is not limited to Osun state..it the same in the whole of west:okini,ogbomosho,Awo,etc.
Your problem is DELUSION OF GRANDEUR.
You stay behind computers and call yourself what you are not.You so much believe in media-propoganda.

I have stayed in both regions,so I can tell better.The east is far more developed than the west by all standard
non-yoruba corpers from north and south posted to the west always express surprise that "they thought the west was developed and that westerners were educated"contrary to what they read in the media.

Concerning igbos respecting their host community.
I think it is pertinent I say this:
There is no such thing as host community in the constitution,but Nigeria and nigerians.Do not call yourselves their host communities.You are not.They are free to reside anywhere in Nigeria as nigerians.As an educated person,let the constitution not your emotion guide your action.Remember that the land use act states that all land belongs to the government.

On exam success Per region,here in Osogbo,exam malpractice is the order of the day.

There is one thing you have to know about the rare breed called Igbos.Whatever they set to do,they do it well because of their dynamic nature.They do not believe in"what will be will be".No,no,no...a thousand times no.Their philisophy is "what you do not work hard to achieve will not be"...they are so fast..check out Afrcan magic Igbo(channel 159) that began few months ago..it has overtaking the others.
In osogbo (ajegunle market),the yoruba community forbids them from selling vehicle parts.
In their food market here,Igbo women are forbidden from selling palm oil and garri from the east.At NYSC camp,they wail that all corpers patronize igbo women and they are making frantic effort to stop them.

About being jewish,I only made an ellegory or imagery.

The day you visit the East,you will quit
Writing the way you did up there.

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Felvet(f): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2015
refreshrate:

i provided links.

please do same to prove your point.

Thank you
I do not have to prove anything to you. If you know any (Youth Must Work) ask him/her if they were not paid between wednesday and friday at the Imo state chamber of commerce owerri. My two siblings are beneficiaries. Community watch will be paid on monday, they are also among YMW. So bro, the link is me because I know everything about the Imo State Youth Must Work programme. I was at the chamber of commerce for the three days.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by refreshrate: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Felvet:
I do not have to prove anything to you. If you know any (Youth Must Work) ask him/her if they were not paid between wednesday and friday at the Imo state chamber of commerce owerri. My two siblings are beneficiaries. Community watch will be paid on monday, they are also among YMW. So bro, the link is me because I know everything about the Imo State Youth Must Work programme. I was at the chamber of commerce for the three days.

End of story

[size=30pt]ROCHAS IS A BLOODY DEBTOR![/size]

1 Like

Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by Felvet(f): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
refreshrate:

End of story

[size=30pt]ROCHAS IS A BLOODY DEBTOR![/size]
Wow! Sorry, I thought we were having a matured discussion. Forgive me for ever quoting you.
Re: Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha by refreshrate: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Felvet:
Wow! Sorry, I thought we were having a matured discussion. Forgive me for ever quoting you.

Matured discussion yet you tell me you owe me no explanation?

Stop saying things you dont understand because youve read other people use such comments.

abeg stroll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos / Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Obasanjo As He Leads Brenthurst Team To Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.