Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady (828 Views)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by powerfulsettingz: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can't marry very attracted and beautiful lady has been the watch word of my brother, he suggested that he's a jealous type and can't stand the chances of someone been attracted to his wife, he said he would prefer to marry just a simple decent looking fellow and won't go for the over rated beauty in ladies......

Pls what's ur opinion abt this decision?
Re: Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by helpinghands(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice idea
Re: Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good luck 2 him
Re: Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by powerfulsettingz: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Good luck 2 him
I sense u r the attracted type??
Re: Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Am sure he won't let her work or let her pick calls or step out of the house. His kind will monitor her call logs and social network angry angry

It make no sense to me . Tell him to deal with his insecurity before he reins the life of some lady angry angry

Although it kinda sweet to see a guy being a lil jealous but this is extreme

1 Like

Re: Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by Swissheart(f): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is dat d solution?....so d average girl he is going for won't interact with men abi...........ur bro should work on himself jor.
Re: Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by eyinjuege: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

I sense u r the attracted type??

The word is ''attractive'' and not attracted
Re: Why My Brother Insist He Can't Marry Attracted And Beautiful Lady by ryanfletcher: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
okay good for you but don't let your wow kids hate you for that

(1) (Reply)

Maturity In Relationship / Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart / How My Husband And His African Traditions Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.