Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (44190 Views)

Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by machi25(f): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2015
hope2sweet:
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorodunga@gmail.com
why you dey change de topic na abi na attention u dey seek
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by machi25(f): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Blackeard:
Lmfao there is something seriously wrong with you. I hope the Lord frees him from bondage
you still call the Lord even after saying there ain't anything wrong with a grown up man carry condom to wherever he goes. Hmmmm may the Lord forgive you
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Flashh:

He asked a simple question and said "matured response only" but your response was insult.

So now tell me who is the fool here if not you?

BTW... (op) nothing bad jare, play safe.
but I saw mature..
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2015
AreaFada2:
Not really. Maybe she knows men can be ruled by third leg sometimes and might 4get condom. cheesy grin People have sex and no need to pretend about it. Why not do it safe? Over the years, I have been very appalled by educated ladies not insisting on condom that I had to remind them and bring one out. Even in the West. They have the pill alright but what of STIs?

Dude! I though it was a joke when I heard it first till I experienced it. Was quite shocking u know. I mean, they should be the ones advocating for it rather than the guys. Anyways.....it's not the case for all of them though.
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Mufasa27:

What's ok ?? If u don't hv anything to say to the topic,its better u keep shut ! You don't have to show the world you are dumb !!

Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by sinator(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
[s][/s]i shud nt be here
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Rushna(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
valdes00:
lolzz he bad ni....
talk am jhoooooor!!!.........
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by AreaFada2: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Dude! I though it was a joke when I heard it first till I experienced it. Was quite shocking u know. I mean, they should be the ones advocating for it rather than the guys. Anyways.....it's not the case for all of them though.
You're right. Some do want to use. But if there was none available genuinely, I wonder how many would totally refuse.
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Rushna(f): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Blackeard:
c'mon seriously? What if anything happens. You can never predict the power of a make libido
wot is it dat will appen and self control can't solve?!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Rushna(f): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2015
machi25:
that's if he has a girlfriend
u are right cos dey just jump around without any destination........
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by seedorfg(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2015
you like it ?
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by QueenEdna(f): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Adults who are dating aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ have an active sex life can carry condoms in deir bags/wallets as d case may be it doesnt make any1 irresponsible provided its use it restricted to 1 Partner......
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by ogbonnajude507: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2015
hear this and hear it well,any guy wey de carry condom for pocket waka up and down na Bleep...Bleep,it means u feel u can meet any random babe to tidy anytime,so in other to avoid story u plan ahead.if u know when and where u have sex,u dont need to be carrying condom 'everywhere u go'.
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2015
AreaFada2:
You're right. Some do want to use. But if there was none available genuinely, I wonder how many would totally refuse.

True. Even the guys would have that "Bleep it" attitude and dive in without it not thinking about the consequences. Thus why I agree every man single guy that engages in sexual activities should always have one.
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by nenade: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2015
As long as its not only in a guys house that sexual encounter can take place. I will subscribe to any active guy to have atleast one in his wallet. It doesnt mean u get to use one everyday. We have seen situations where you visit a lady in her house and unplanned things start to happen. Please always play safe.
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2015
On the contrary,
I think it should be carried, shows responsibility.
Only if you like to pretend then get an STI
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by 123papas(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2015
it's childish
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2015
You are so ugly @dp
MZdamola:
Does having a condom in a lady's bag make her irresponsible? Guys please comment!
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by picknstake: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2015
WHAT IS THE MORAL IN CARRYING CONDOMS AROUND IN YOUR WALLET AS A GUY?

IN OTHER NEWS
FRIDAY MATCHES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] HURRY NOW AND CHECK FOR YOUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2015
obainojazz:
They won't like to find condom in a man's wallet...but them go like to find plenty money for the wallet

One bottle of alomo for you...
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by paschenko(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2015
Neduzze5:
Apart from thousands of dollars in my wallet, I equally have pamphlets from fellowships, verses of the bible, a small pocket bible, my rosary and my small cross in my wallet cool

sorry o, na handbag or wallet u dey talk about so?
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2015
safarigirl:
Very pro-active guy, you can't say where you'll meet easy pu-ssy grin.
ah babe u too raw
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by sinaj(f): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2015
UGLYS:

Wondering how you grew so tall?

U rily dnt wanna knw

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by pbs4real(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2015
sinaj:

None

Cnt evn remember d last time we used condom wink
lolz grin grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by MZdamola(f): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
You are so ugly @dp
Lmao grin
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Eya ladies come n comment

THAT GUY IS A RAPIST angry
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Mufasa27(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Mufasa27(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
MZdamola:
Lmao grin
just joking ooo hw are u doing
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by Kingphaz: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
MZdamola:
Does having a condom in a lady's bag make her irresponsible? Guys please comment!

You should know there is always Gender inequality in this world. I have actually seen a female student with a condom in her purse, I just looked at her and smiled. to some extent nothing major there, she is also protecting her self. but on the other hand the babe is an Olosho.

Can you as a female have Condon in your purse.?
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by MZdamola(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
just joking ooo
hw are u doing
grin
Re: Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? by MZdamola(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Kingphaz:

You should know there is always Gender inequality in this world. I have actually seen a female student with a condom in her purse, I just looked at her and smiled. to some extent nothing major there, she is also protecting her self. but on the other hand the babe is an Olosho.

Can you as a female have Condon in your purse.?
Y do I need one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.