Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (44030 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by sugarbelly4: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Man rants after his friend got cheated on by a girl he placed on a N100k monthly allowance in a fully furnished apartment and gave two iPhones. Read full story below

Source; http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-rants-after-his-friend-got-cheated.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by sugarbelly4: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by sugarbelly4: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Using money to buy love. From the story, that guy is not a man.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by chiraqDemon(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
D guy nor play him game well
All tbose buy and buy go just do make u come across as atm
When u de approach babe nor allow ur money introduce u even when ppl de talk make money and babes will come
Introducr urself as urself not as sum guy that has money cos d moment u do that then u have just answered her "God provide me a helper" prayer

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Foolish boy. You place babe on salary? Is he Ministry of Employment?
What kind of phone does his mother use? yet he bought babe iPhone.
2 for that matter!

I laugh when I see that dumb statement "money rules women" from juvenile guys. The only person being played is you!
Money will only make her stay around. She will collect your money and keep looking for her true love or even a richer sponsor. You guys won't get sense. Work on your personality, be very careful of any woman that is always telling you her problems. Any woman that uses sex to trap you into doing her bidding...the signs are always there!

Till una get sense, they will continue using you guys for empowerment.

Sincerely some guys are very foolish, I am sure he can never give his hommie N10,000 _ but they'll spend their last card to import babe, just for fu>k. As for the girl, make she continue.

206 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Using money to buy love. From the story, that guy is not a man.
As in eh!, the guy's brain needs formating. grin

Who pays a girlfriend 100k monthly?, I think what the girl did serves him right. Using money to buy affection.

27 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Send me the 100k every month, I promise I won't cheat tongue.

51 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Homeboiy: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
The guy na mumu
he should go n die
paying a Nigerian girl money monthly
too bad

19 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Lily4star(f): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
These things happen, it goes both ways, women and men cheat but there's something I don't understand, a guy has a gf he truly loves, calls her his number one and genuinely he loves her like no other but still sleeps with several ladies and yes they feel there's nothing wrong in that, as a matter of fact he and his friends sees it as absolutely nothing wrong, it's so normal but a Lady cheats and hell is let loose.

Don't get me wrong cos I am not justifying cheating, as long as there's no ring on the finger they owe each other nothing, she knew what she was doing all along, he was being played, the signs were there one way or the other but he must have been too blind to see it.

And I hate the part where an act of a person is used to judge a nation.

And I have to say this SEXXX is not LOVE.

Many partners have forgiven their cheating partners, it takes a strong man or woman to forgive cheating outside marriage, but when married its a no no, but I still remember my mom forgiving my cheating dad.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by LethargiQue: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Men, don't date thirsty broke hoes..

That's all I have to say..

Y'all never listen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by abdeiz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha

This Guy na one freaking big mumu, when woman no be your wife you dey place am for 100k salary.

Once again a reminder to rich guys out there never entice a woman with you dough, them hoes ain't loyal.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Girls are smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Defaramade(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
All these lie lie stories sef, two iPhones for what, Mtcheew

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Kellibae(f): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
The guy is a senseless fool. He got what he deserved no regrets.
He is tryin to buy love and please her with money becox he dnt hav confidence in himself.

Im sure that girl is A YORUBA girls shaa.. to stick with one guy is always difficult for them

22 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Castle88: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ur friend na first-class mumu

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by oheni(f): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ohmmmmmm
Sometimes,I wonder where all these guys where when God created me?
See, if a girl doesn't like you, if you like buy her mansion at lekki,she go still cheat!!
Sorry to the broken hearted
Bro,take heart ooh

10 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Iamwrath: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Is this Konji or stupidity

Heartbreaking this is
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by 0955eb027(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Someone somewhere earns this much without lifting a finger: or lets just say she pulls down her skirt/trouser once in a while, and boom 100k hits the account at the end of every month.
But then again, someone somewhere wakes up at 5am every weekday, works his ass off, endures the pressure, rants and the likes from superior colleagues, gets home by 7pm only to be paid --- at the end of the month.
Blessings like this is all i crave, I ll spend wisely and not be as wasteful as this guy.
GOD of Efe, biko o.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Divay22(f): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Money money money
100k monthly
IPhone 6 and 7
A slay mama grin grin grin grin grin grin

The heart knows where it belongs.
You can only pay for the body but you can't buy the heart.
Sorry dude just tread carefully next time.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by luminouz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Send me the 100k every month, I promise I won't cheat tongue.
Oya send me ur acct.number NOW!!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by chinnyonwu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Believe all these Twitter stories and you'd believe anything angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by dacovajnr: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
These Hoes ain't any loyal! undecided undecided..just stay Single and be a BabyDaddy

18 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Humility017(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lily4star:
These things happen, it goes both ways, women and men cheat but there's something I don't understand, a guy has a gf he truly loves, calls her his number one and genuinely he loves her like no other but still sleeps with several ladies and yes they feel there's nothing wrong in that, as a matter of fact he and his friends sees it as absolutely nothing wrong, it's so normal but a Lady cheats and hell is let loose.

Don't get me wrong cos I am not justifying cheating, as long as there's no ring on the finger they owe each other nothing, she knew what she was doing all along, he was being played, the signs were there one way or the other but he must have been too blind to see it.

And I hate the part where an act of a person is used to judge a nation.

And I have to say this SEXXX is not LOVE.

Many partners have forgiven their cheating partners, it takes a strong man or woman to forgive cheating outside marriage, but when married its a no no, but I still remember my mom forgiving my cheating dad.

you wrote WISDOM.... sex is not love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by obembet(f): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
oheni:
Ohmmmmmm
Sometimes,I wonder where all these guys where when God created me?
See, if a girl doesn't like you, if you like buy her mansion at lekki,she go still cheat!!
Sorry to the broken hearted
Bro,take heart ooh

Nigerian girls? LOVE? Expecially IGBO Girls...

OYO

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Women have been scamming men since the beginning of time. The "keep the change bae" girl who returned 5k to a guy in Ibadan was idolized on social media just because she returned the small money and everyone hurled insults at the guy.

Oya this one too should do "keep the change bae" whether her family members in Isoko won't sell their properties untop the matter. . . I-never-chop girls full everywhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by veinless(f): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
i don't seem to believe anyway...people can go any length to trend on twitter these days

3 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by sisisioge: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oh my! Is he still in town? Let me console him please!

grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Einl(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
The man is weak.

The girl saw a fool and used him.

Nigerian girls have no ambition. Just looking for who will take care of her needs monetarily.

A relationship can't be built on money. You like a girl, tell her your mind. Don't flash the cash. And make sure she is working or has a source of income. She will value money better.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by CheezyCharles(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
THE GIRL SHOULDNT FALL OUR HAND O. SHE RETURN THE MONEY AND TELL HIM TO KEEP THE CHANGE! BUT THIS ONE NO BE #5K for ibadan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.