Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel (4103 Views)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Omg! Lagos Instagram Girl Uploads Her Huge Watermelon On Instagram (photos) / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by driand(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2015
damoobaba:
I love ur story and d arrangee chat.keep it up you'll get there
correct nigger, lies upon lies...
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by driand(m): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2015
dyadeleye:
Everyday for the thief ,one day for the owner....
who's the thief and who's the owner? You are dull in nature
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by chigoizie7(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2015
No reason am, I broke up with the only girl I ever loved because she talk say na runz sure pass for her.

Btw, this girl na the only child, her parents pampers her a lot ,she get whatever she needs.

Oooops, I forgot to add, her papa is roundly loaded (a multi millionaire). But she don look herself finish,come talk say n runz make sense pass for her.

So, forget all these beeches, dey can't be loyal.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=38122863]No reason am, I broke up with the only girl I ever loved because she talk say na runz sure pass for he
Btw, this girl na the only child, her parents pampers her a lot ,she get whatever she need
Oooops, I forgot to add, her papa is roundly loaded (a multi millionaire). But she don look herself finish,come talk say n runz make sense pass for her.
Me love, good morning! missed u
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by chigoizie7(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=38123018][/quote]

I miss u more, what happened to whatsapp?
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by CaptPlanet(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2015
*Playing Gbese*
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2015
chigoizie7:

I miss u more, what happened to whatsapp?
Deleted, hope you're good?
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by chigoizie7(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:

Sure, I am good.
U?
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by damiloladuke: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2015
driand:
that makes the story a lie,

there is nothing bloggers will not do to get traffic..the guy just carry 2 fones, begin dey chat with himself

PREMIUM BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2015
chigoizie7:

Sure, I am good.
U?
I am fine, thank u
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by southernbelle(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2015
There was lots of screaming followed by monumental beating to the point of unconsciousness.
that part cracked me up.
the father should not have beaten her up though. its painful for a parent to see his/her child in that kind of business, yea; but a proper dialogue would have saved a lot of stress, shouting, embarrassment, hospital bills and the hiding wont be necessary.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Flashh: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
chigoizie7:
No reason am, I broke up with the only girl I ever loved because she talk say na runz sure pass for her.

Btw, this girl na the only child, her parents pampers her a lot ,she get whatever she needs.

You would have told her she's going into prostitution because they are both same.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by chigoizie7(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Flashh:

You would have told her she's going into prostitution because they are both same.

More reason, why I left her.

The truth is dat 95% of our naija single girls are all prostitutes, it is just that,they don't know it.

I know they will come for my head now,

Prostitutes is just a necessary evil.
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by dyadeleye(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2015
driand:
who's the thief and who's the owner? You are dull in nature
Shoo, we get grudge before??
Na d papa be owner, na d daughter be thief....
Ur thinking faculty no fit decipher
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Flashh: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
chigoizie7:

More reason, why I left her.

The truth is dat 95% of our naija single girls are all prostitutes, it is just that,they don't know it.

I know they will come for my head now,

Prostitutes is just a necessary evil.

That's just it.

Girls like that can never be loyal... Before she will realize it will be too late and she will regret it if she don't sit down and think of something good she could do with her life.

Moreover, the type of friends she moves it will determine the reason why she said so.

*Birds of a feather flocks together*

1 Like

Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:
miss carrot why?
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
fantazia:
miss carrot why?
I want to stay low, you can call me if you want to. Is that you Mr carrot?
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:

I want to stay low, you can call me if you want to.
Is that you Mr carrot?
yes mir its me in between its mr cumcumber not carrot. "y do u want to stay low?
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
fantazia:
yes mir its me in between its mr cumcumber not carrot. "y do u want to stay low?
Nothing dear, y didn't you msg me on whatsapp?
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:
Nothing dear, y didn't you msg me on whatsapp?
bcaus u deleted it
Re: OMG! Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From P!mp, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel by neocortex: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Olasco93:
That's the problem with 'some' Nigerian men, they will still show their Ignorant Pride even at their own peril. Is beating the girl the solution to boths waywardness?

That's why i like foreign men to some extent. ''James Bond will just see it that She is his daughter, he will be surprise at first, but will calmly sighs and take the girl to the car, drive her home and sit her down. He will confess to the girl, likewise the girl, they will both Repent from it and promise each other never to engage in Waywardness anymore without the Mother and any thirdparty knowing...
But for Naija, the father will so disgrace himself, the girl and all their families at large including the dead and the living.
The father should be ashamed of himself. I hope we all learn from this.

Qiut it , movie is different from real life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Living A Fake Life / Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex / Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.