Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC (37464 Views)

Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by tomakint: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
dunkem21:

..but Saraki na APC na ..

..and una tell us say him be the best "change" since sliced bread during campaigns .. l
..That change must stay till 2019 ..grin
Dunkem, I am still a proud GEJite, but on this Saraki's case, Buhari got my support! I never supported his candidacy for the Senate President, why? I, Tomakint, know him too well!

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Bern1992(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
SGBN I can never forget what we suffered because of you guys...... My Dad's savings.......

who are u acusing
Suswam is d last name i wil answer shocked

infact, Suswam is a pig[b][/b] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by mikaael(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
bigiyaro:
dis saraki man is a serial fruadster, hope karma catches him soon

Mbok..shey Karma is a policeman?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by bilazego(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Can Only Smile, When I See This Corrupt Saraki of a Man in Chains and being dragged on the floor like a "common" criminal!

Any difference between EFCC of OBJ era and GMB's. GMB may end up using EFCC for political witch hunt. Any CHANGE in sight? Nigeria my country sure needs help from above. where are thou our MESSIAH.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by anonimi: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bern1992:
who are u acusing
Suswam is d last name i wil answer shocked

infact, Suswam is a pig grin grin

Will you answer Buhari or Abacha?
Na which one sweet you pass between the two partners in CRIME? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2225355_img20150318wa001_jpeg1e38dc988cfbcd57a269ac2845051987

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by bettercreature(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who decides when a matter becomes corruption? I have never seen you call for the prosecution of Fashola for inflation of contracts for website and boreholes!! The same fools like you who protested the probing of OBJ saying GEJ should have probed his tenure are now supporting the probe of Saraki's reign as Governor during Obasanjo's presidency!!! What sort of hypocrisy and double standard is this!!

Saraki would soon show Buhari he is a better politician than him!!! Una never see anything
Alfa sule comes to my mind
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by mikaael(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
SGBN I can never forget what we suffered because of you guys...... My Dad's savings.......

My Dad's savings too o...
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by anonimi: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
bilazego:
Any difference between EFCC of OBJ era and GMB's. GMB may end up using EFCC for political witch hunt. Any CHANGE in sight? Nigeria my country sure needs help from above. where are thou our MESSIAH.

The messiah is here with the change choristers grin
And the Wife of the Messiah is well decked in her $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ million watch from decades of CORRUPT enrichment in proxy for the pretending husband.
200 million mumus loading.....................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2561955_madam_jpeg15b745b8c7ed5d6f4fc33db5b762e715

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2643548_img20150718154741_jpeg0964675e67e3a2107c59222557f17961

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by hinwazaka: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Everyone is acting the script the President wants them to play. All this just because of the sinister motives of the President. There is no ministerial list, anywhere. This is just a distraction tactic, to get through this month without releasing any list. No senate, no ministerial confirmation, no ministers, as simple as ABC.

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by dunkem21(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomakint:

Dunkem, I am still a proud GEJite, but on this Saraki's case, Buhari got my support! I never supported his candidacy for the Senate President, why? I, Tomakint, know him too well!

OK, bro ..

..but I support Saraki ..

..because APC says he is good grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by GabrielSuswam(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bern1992:

who are u acusing Suswam is d last name i wil answer shocked
infact, Suswam is a pig[b][/b] grin grin
Are u Okay?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by anonimi: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
mikaael:
My Dad's savings too o...

My people's pension and salaries are not paid by AreGbese despite N35 billion bailout and they are DYING daily in Osun yet the distributor of change is not arrested by EFCC.
What a band of bloody HYPOCRITES!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by tomakint: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
Everyone is acting the script the President wants them to play. All this just because of the sinister motives of the President. There is no ministerial list, anywhere. This is just a distraction tactic, to get through this month without releasing any list. No senate, no ministerial confirmation, no ministers, as simple as ABC.
You don't get the Game Plan.....Buhari never wanted Saraki to preside over the screening of his Ministers from day one!
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomakint:

You don't get the Game Plan.....Buhari never wanted Saraki to preside over the screening of his Ministers from day one!

It is not for Buhari to decide who will preside over the ministerial screening!!! Unless Saraki is impeached,he will remain the SP

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
it is long overdo that EFCC ropes this saraki for corruption.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by anonimi: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

Bros you too wise joor.
See as you decode these useless change change SCAMMERS finish.
Dem say 100 days honeymoon.
E don pass.
Na wetin remain again but to resume propaganda and diversion to excite the 200 million mumus for obodo country. embarassed
We don suffer finish walahi. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2772858_clueless_jpeg_jpegb952bb075e5d5964bee8e8d6d19e1ec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by arsenal33: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

What business of yours is it whom i support!!! Buhari would soon find out that we are in 2015 and not 1984!!

this is 2015 not 2011. If he is guilty, he goes!
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by MrCounselor: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
shooo! shocked shocked
we said it.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Check here first:
www.dnbstories.com
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by tomakint: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is not for Buhari to decide who will preside over the ministerial screening!!! Unless Saraki is impeached,he will remain the SP
........and that is why these strong allegations are coming out at the right time......you just watch out and stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by porka: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
damton:
Saraki should brace up for tough times that lies ahead. He'd be mistaken to think dat all his well after short changing members of his party to clinch the Senate presidency.
[size=13pt]
He is up to the task.

He is a son of his father.

It's called pedigree.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Firefire(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Saraki should go to jail. angry

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by loiszandi(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
I wish EFCC should be more pro active in the discharge of their duties
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by cabaliciouscabal: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Can Only Smile, When I See This Corrupt Saraki of a Man in Chains and being dragged on the floor like a "common" criminal!

I Prophecy Ur Smile Will Soon Come To Pass. Ijmn

#we cannot continue to have criminals as our Leaders.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ExInferis(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Curiously the "clean up" is led by a certified certificate fraudster and aided by the stupid and dirty old Obasanjo who slept with his own daughter-in-law and embezzled $16 billion meant for the power sector!!clean up indeed

Does it really matter who does the clean up, as long as it gets done?

And saying things like "certified certificate fraudster" only outs you as a GEJ apologist, which further erodes your objectivity (if you'd any) and outs your opinions as simply spawned by 2015 election painment

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by hinwazaka: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomakint:

Who then, does he trust with this task: Ekweremadu or Ndume. THERE IS NO MINISTERIAL LIST. If you don't know what is going on, then its a damn shame. Even TINUBU and the ACN faction are turning and tossing in their beds over the President's taciturn nature to making the appointments. On ChannelsTV yesterday, a known professor of law who hails from Ekiti state, who was formerly a radical supporter for the President, all of a sudden was criticising the President on his slow nature considering the appointment of ministers. keep on waiting for the MINISTERS from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ashlyfab78(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
yanabasee:
OP, why rushed to make FTC? That's my space, if you don't mind!

FTC issue.........
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Reference(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who decides when a matter becomes corruption? I have never seen you call for the prosecution of Fashola for inflation of contracts for website and boreholes!! The same fools like you who protested the probing of OBJ saying GEJ should have probed his tenure are now supporting the probe of Saraki's reign as Governor during Obasanjo's presidency!!! What sort of hypocrisy and double standard is this!!

Saraki would soon show Buhari he is a better politician than him!!! Una never see anything

The whole thing is just going south. Clearly targetted, clearly politically motivated. When the tables are turned again they will be complaining. When the appeal was made to extend the probe to all past misdeeds they said no. How do you want people to co-operate in the anti-corruption war now when you have no semblance whatsoever of equity. These guys are just jokers. Just as it happened in 83. No lessons are ever learned. Until this country is restructured it is just games and pastimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ExInferis(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
anonimi:

Will you answer Buhari or Abacha?
Na which one sweet you pass between the two partners in CRIME? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2225355_img20150318wa001_jpeg1e38dc988cfbcd57a269ac2845051987

Buhari was right: Abacha did not STEAL; Abacha was only CORRUPT.

That distinction was made by a certain PhD, an expert in both Stealing and Corruption.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ibedun: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Curiously the "clean up" is led by a certified certificate fraudster and aided by the stupid and dirty old Obasanjo who slept with his own daughter-in-law and embezzled $16 billion meant for the power sector!!clean up indeed

Uncle Chukwudiot, go and check your BP. Saraki is going down down the drain!!!
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ibedun: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Reference:

The whole thing is just going south. Clearly targetted, clearly politically motivated. When the tables are turned again they will be complaining. When the appeal was made to extend the probe to all past misdeeds they said no. How do you want people to co-operate in the anti-corruption war now when you have no semblance whatsoever of equity. These guys are just jokers. Just as it happened in 83. No lessons are ever learned. Until this country is restructured it is just games and pastimes.

The president has got our mandate. At your age you surely know what that means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Attack EFCC Operatives At Ambode’s House (Video) / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.