Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC (37475 Views)

Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
arsenal33:

this is 2015 not 2011. If he is guilty, he goes!
He will remain Senate President unless he is impeached!!

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
I taught they said he's 45
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by damton(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]
He is up to the task.

He is a son of his father.

It's called pedigree.
[/size]
Did you say pedigree. cheating your party by colluding with the opposition. perhaps not under the lens of upright character.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Bern1992(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Are u Okay?

No, untill d pig is slaughtered grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
ibedun:

Uncle Chukwudiot, go and check your BP. Saraki is going down down the drain!!!
Better update yourself, an Abuja high court just halted the trial grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by hinwazaka: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomakint:

You don't get the Game Plan.....Buhari never wanted Saraki to preside over the screening of his Ministers from day one!
Who then, does he trust with this task: Ekweremadu or Ndume. THERE IS NO MINISTERIAL LIST. If you don't know what is going on, then its a damn shame. Even TINUBU and the ACN faction are turning and tossing in their beds over the President's taciturn nature to making the appointments. On ChannelsTV yesterday, a known professor of law who hails from Ekiti state, who was formerly a radical supporter for the President, all of a sudden was criticising the President on his slow nature considering the appointment of ministers. keep on waiting for the MINISTERS from heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by anonimi: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
damton:
Did you say pedigree. cheating your party by colluding with the opposition. perhaps not under the lens of upright character.

I remember a certain Tambuwal who was aided by another certain Gbajabiamila working with a certain Tinubu against their own fellow Yoruba sister.
Do you also remember these characters with "pedigree. cheating your party by colluding with the opposition. perhaps not under the lens of upright character."
Maybe you don't remember as you are just another bloody HYPOCRITE under the APCheat banner!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GGlgAiSPWJo/VQ_PVTOqU0I/AAAAAAABX5A/DnNNcHVRL9c/s1600/APC%2BTambuwal.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by tomakint: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Better update yourself, an Abuja high court just halted the trial grin grin
Did you just say an Abuja High Court? grin cheesy

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by jomoh: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
seunmsg:
EFCC tightening the rope around Saraki's neck gradually. He won the war to become the senate president but the real battle is just about to start.

It is actually the other way round.

He won the first battle that declared the beginning of the war.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
"Long live saraki, long live Izuagbe, long live corruption!" Quote me anywhere.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by princejenks(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
While i have no sympathies for saraki knowing what him and his family did to SGB and kwara generally but i would be cautious to express any enthusiasm at his getting to face justice. Knowing how powerful he has become and how deft a politician he is,his next moves would reveal if he is closer to being convicted with his past sins or just another media trial
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by damton(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
anonimi:

I remember a certain Tambuwal who was aided by another certain Gbajabiamila working with a certain Tinubu against their own fellow Yoruba sister.
Do you also remember these characters with "pedigree. cheating your party by colluding with the opposition. perhaps not under the lens of upright character."
Maybe you don't remember as you are just another bloody HYPOCRITE under the APCheat banner!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GGlgAiSPWJo/VQ_PVTOqU0I/AAAAAAABX5A/DnNNcHVRL9c/s1600/APC%2BTambuwal.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287
No where have I ever come across the notion dat 2 wrongs do make a right. According to your assertion, you mentioned dat some people connived to evict a particular public office holder. I don't think this justifies any act of indiscipline and lawlessness among any party member. Besides I never said I have affinity towards any political party. just trying to be objective.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by mu2sa2: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
boolet:
Austin 'Jay Jay' Okocha must be smiling wherever he is now.
Austin Okocha was very smart to have put the heat on Saraki when he was scammed of about one billion naira in sham treasury bills transactions by the defunct societe general bank. Okocha was all over the media with his story, even reporting personally to the then president obasanjo. Saraki, then governor of Kwara state, had no choice but to settle quietly with Okocha. But hundreds of thousands other societe general bank customers weren't so lucky - Bukola and his thieving siblings squandered their deposits. I heard of a few pathetic cases of such unfortunate people ruined by the Sarakis. Saraki repeated the same thieving streak as governor from 2003 -2011. He now wants to corner the billions in the NA for himself and after Aso Rock. But it's looking like now nemesis has caught up with him- the curses of the people he ruined in his thieving escapades have finally reached him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ryanfletcher: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Call me today
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by deebsman1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
When he was doing his own, was he not feeling like king? Now is the turn to chase him, his best political friend James ibori is right there in London cooling off.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by anonimi: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
damton:
No where have I ever come across the notion dat 2 wrongs do make a right. According to your assertion, you mentioned dat some people connived to evict a particular public office holder. I don't think this justifies any act of indiscipline and lawlessness among any party member. Besides I never said I have affinity towards any political party. just trying to be objective.

Who said or gave you the notion that two wrongs make a right
Stop searching for straws to hold on to, bro!
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bern1992:

No, untill d pig is slaughtered grin grin
Lol are u from Benue?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by anonimi: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
mu2sa2:
Austin Okocha was very smart to have put the heat on Saraki when he was scammed of about one billion naira in sham treasury bills transactions by the defunct societe general bank. Okocha was all over the media with his story, even reporting personally to the then president obasanjo. Saraki, then governor of Kwara state, had no choice but to settle quietly with Okocha. But hundreds of thousands other societe general bank customers weren't so lucky - Bukola and his thieving siblings squandered their deposits. I heard of a few pathetic cases of such unfortunate people ruined by the Sarakis. Saraki repeated the same thieving streak as governor from 2003 -2011. He now wants to corner the billions in the NA for himself and after Aso Rock. But it's looking like now nemesis has caught up with him- the curses of the people he ruined in his thieving escapades has finally reached him.

Do you know why the curses of the long-suffering old pensioners and workers of Osun state and Imo state under AreGbese and Owerre Okolosha, who remain UNPAID despite the bailout by Sai Baba, have not reached these two vagabonds pretending to be progreTHIEVES?
Heartless swines playing football with the heads of our hapless people! shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by arabianights: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Can Only Smile, When I See This Corrupt Saraki of a Man in Chains and being dragged on the floor like a "common" criminal!

I dont like this man for any thing !Very selfish ,sly,back stabbing ,disloyal,greedy,vindictive, disrespectful,pretentious,ungrateful thing.
Any way,what should we expect from a man who betrayed his own father in the name of politics

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by datribune: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
I take dis personal & it would be a shame if Saraki & his accomplices like dis Kennedy Izuagbe escape jail. While families including my uncle's who trusted them wit his funds groaned in pain, Saraki was busy buying properties in Europe & America wit their funds. dis Sarakis is an enemy of nigerians & d nigerian state. I pray dat depositors get some justice & dis despicable crooks ar put away 4 a long time.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Bern1992(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Lol are u from Benue?

Very proud cool cool

Bt nt proud of Suswam bein my ex-gov. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by secretsofpeace(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Can Only Smile, When I See This Corrupt Saraki of a Man in Chains and being dragged on the floor like a "common" criminal!

Sometimes i wonder if you are really NgeneUkwenu or a certain Usman Adebayo Mustapha....you are definitely an impostor and u sucks big time!

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by onlykach: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=8pt]Seee people seeking corruption.
Why arre people not talking about Fasholas case, why saraki? why saraki??
This country is in a mess and the mess is caused by the greed of some scalar quantities of inept greed in the party called APC.
I will advise EFCC to hunt fashola for the boreholes and website financial mismanagment first, a person who is not under immunity than an individual in the red house with the immunity.

Afterall remove the wood in your eyes before you remove the speck in the other .

Jail Fashola and Ameachi for financial recklessness that are proven to 130million people before saraki case is dealt with after he steps down from office

I just made common sense ........APC be wise
[/size]
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by hedonistic: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
midolian:
After slaying Bishop Kuka, its now Saraki's turn. Weldone Ngenegrin grin

Saraki will go down in history as the world's most disgraced senate president if care is no taken. He is so corrupt that a whole state in Nigeria is now his Asset. I won't be surprised if "Kwara" comes first and last on his Asset declaration form.
If Kwara State is Saraki's "asset", then Lagos, Osun, and to some extent OYO and Ogun are Bola Tinubu's ATM machines. You should have noted that in your stupid post instead of focusing on Saraki alone. Bloody hypocrite.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bern1992:

Very proud cool cool
Bt nt proud of Suswam bein my ex-gov. angry angry
Lol Suswam has tried let's see what Akume and Ortom will do... U Tiv or idoma?
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Abdul4success(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
They should be thoroughly investigated
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmnnn, tinubu secretly have a hand in this.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by abimic(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
And that's my local government
Save the left integrity left o. Only God knows how this man will even defend himself knowing fully that Saraki is being fought all fronts.
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by davidque007(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
The wicked and guilty run when no one pursues and when they are pursued. An innocent man never runs for any reason. The APC won't forget saraki's betrayal, they will hunt him till his political career is ended. Unfortunately, saraki has lots of skeletons to hide
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by midolian(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
hedonistic:

If Kwara State is Saraki's "asset", then Lagos, Osun, and to some extent OYO and Ogun are Bola Tinubu's ATM machines. You should have noted that in your stupid post instead of focusing on Saraki alone. Bloody hypocrite.
Mister, this thread is all about saraki. When its tinubu's turn, we ll discuss him. grin

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by ojuu4u(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki would soon show Buhari he is a better politician than him!!! Una never see anything

U ar living in a fool paradise, i dnt knw age i would ve refer u to SP Wabara and Obansanjo feud, NUC/ mins of EDUCATION bribery case
Re: Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC by Ashure: 12:35am On Sep 18, 2015
If u seek, u will find. Non of our politicians is clean it will only take a little digging to unearth their dirt even the " so called anti corruption President". Our leaders know this and so when they want to get back @ you all they need do is to send ICPC & EFCC to dig on you. unfortunately most nairalanders are so gullible and would readily jump on any information this people churn out without asking questions. The senate President is persecuted for his temerity to go against his party and their leadership, nothing more. How come is now they are just realizing his asset declaration was falsified? I am not saying saraki is a saint, but who among them is? Obj started the witch hunting game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kashamu Live @the Ongoing Ministerial Screening (Photos) / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.